The weather forecast is in and it seems the rainstorm is just a light drizzle...

DeletedUser

No, I was just wondering why someone would think that Random and IKEA had a particularly high concentration of active and skilful players compared to other tribes.

Tssk, tssk. Stop misinterpeting the post. These were two examples, nowhere in the post was it mentioned 'compared to other tribes'. Then again, tribes are made up of members. So the strength of a tribe is a good, if somewhat vague indication of a tribe's player base.

That's why growth through internalling is usually looked upon as misconceiving as it tells little about the player's actual capabilities to play this game, yet allows him to climb the rankings at a much higher pace, compared to players who have to "work" for their villages. It doesn't mean the player internalling isn't skilled per se, as it is very well possible, only you won't know from the internalling alone of course.

DeletedUser

Tssk, tssk. Stop misinterpeting the post. These were two examples, nowhere in the post was it mentioned 'compared to other tribes'. Then again, tribes are made up of members. So the strength of a tribe is a good, if somewhat vague indication of a tribe's player base.

I would say that player skill is heavily dependent on tribe in most cases. I have seen far too many times where an average player from a mediocre tribe becomes a great player just by being in a great tribe. There is a difference of motivation, teamwork and access to knowledge and sitters in top tribes compared to lower ranked tribes, all of which make players better. Also players with fame such as in Random and IKEA exist, artificially inflating the skill level of said tribes too.

The most skilled players come from the best tribe in my opinion by virtue of it being the best tribe. Which tribe that is on World 73 I am not sure, but we will find out in due course I suppose.

DeletedUser

The most skilled players come from the best tribe in my opinion by virtue of it being the best tribe. Which tribe that is on World 73 I am not sure, but we will find out in due course I suppose.

Not sure I agree here. I've known plenty of players who outgrew the tribe they were in or were very skilled, yet were not part of the tribe considered 'best in the world' at that point.
On the other hand, I've also known players who were definitely not very skilled, yet owned their place in the tribe that was considered the best, due to their commitment, participation or any other perk that got them into it and later on kept them on board.

DeletedUser17170

No, I was just wondering why someone would think that Random and IKEA had a particularly high concentration of active and skilful players compared to other tribes.

Experience.

I've been around for a while, been on many worlds. Lead a few tribes, been apart of a few top tribes, been apart of alot of shitty tribes. And in all that time I learned how to watch tribes and to see where the active and skilful players reside, and where the wannabee's are, and where the scared/weak one hide.

DeletedUser

Not sure I agree here. I've known plenty of players who outgrew the tribe they were in or were very skilled, yet were not part of the tribe considered 'best in the world' at that point.
On the other hand, I've also known players who were definitely not very skilled, yet owned their place in the tribe that was considered the best, due to their commitment, participation or any other perk that got them into it and later on kept them on board.

Hence the most cases. The players you talk about are exceptions rather than rules.

Since the game has a low skill ceiling, most players at the top level are at a similar skill level. So generally it comes down to tribal support, activity, commitment and participation to how active and skilful a player seems. I think these things are actually very dependent on the environment you are placed in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

63651-daenerys-targaryen-dracarys-gi-wdTC.gif

mattcurr

Also players with fame such as in Random and IKEA exist, artificially inflating the skill level of said tribes too.

Depends on who you are talking to I can find 10 people who'd have claimed to have rim me! I've been in skype chats where people claim(falsely) to have been in a tribe of mine not realizing I was there just to say it was disorganized, granted its amusing when I push them to say what tribe and account :lol:. For every fan boy there is an idiot just trying to pull down a name from the fora.

DeletedUser114634

I like how they lay the hammer down on mc clain. and yet Rudolph was multi accounting spying on tribes on an account that clearly was made just to spy and yet he only got banned for 2 hours. hmmmmm other account rudolph used was "litway", and what did rudolph the reindeer do? not obvious at all

DeletedUser

I personally believe any GOT reference should be infracted without question. >.> . Its an offense towards the human race.

Just outright saying that WET is falling apart seems so bland in comparison. The defection of multiple accounts seems to warrant a comment.

DeletedUser

The ship is sinking I think it is time for every one to get to Higher Ground and not be so WET. The Leadership has failed. It is time for A change. It is time to DRY OFF. Alot of people looking for a new tribe. [h=2]SHAGAN888[/h]Great player and has the skills any tribe would want. He also thinks the WET Leadership is wet behind there ears. :icon_biggrin:

This is just my 2 cents.

Wet is falling fast.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;FSGeskFzE0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGeskFzE0s[/video]

[h=2]Rajawali.Jaya[/h]
The Duke of WET where are you?

[h=2]Rajawali.Jaya[/h]
The Duke of WET has been silent. Just like every WAR we have been in.

[h=2]Rajawali.Jaya[/h]
Where are you? Your tribe is under attack.

[h=2]Rajawali.Jaya?[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

Rajawali.Jaya

Rajawali.Jaya

Rajawali.Jaya

Rajawali.Jaya?

Hak? Hak? Hak?

very annoying.

sln clty

Rajawali.Jaya

Rajawali.Jaya

Rajawali.Jaya

Rajawali.Jaya?

This is coming from a guy who is moving in less than a week & quitting & not once has he said a bad thing about the tribe, hmmm you got some balls there :icon_wink: This tribe has been doubted since day one & no matter what they're are capable players who can stand & hold their own.

devil667

Maybe you guys should do ritual and the would appear? :icon_rolleyes:

Hak Hak just saying Hak hak.

DeletedUser

I like how they lay the hammer down on mc clain. and yet Rudolph was multi accounting spying on tribes on an account that clearly was made just to spy and yet he only got banned for 2 hours. hmmmmm other account rudolph used was "litway", and what did rudolph the reindeer do? not obvious at all

All completely true with not a single margin for error. Looks like you are correct like you are about everything you ever say.
Hence forth, everything Lord Cronosrage says, is the truth. We shall treat it as such.

Actually, The hive mind would explain why you are wrong in every sense, but to talk about bans and the reasoning in these forums is a breach of the rules.

Cronosrage, please go away and stop making excuses for your own failures.

​-D

DeletedUser

This is coming from a guy who is moving in less than a week & quitting & not once has he said a bad thing about the tribe, hmmm you got some balls there :icon_wink: This tribe has been doubted since day one & no matter what they're are capable players who can stand & hold their own.

sIn cIty,

This is true I have been nothing but loyal to WET and I have been here in the World forums defending WET. The frustration here was to get other members of WET to stand up for their tribe. The lack of Leadership and direction in the tribe needed to be addressed. It seems no matter how the tribe members in the WET family have screamed and shouted in the forums the Leadership has remained quiet. So I thought if I posted this in the world forums maybe someone would start to pay attention.

This tribe has been doubted since day one & no matter what they're are capable players who can stand & hold their own.

I do agree with this. There are very skilled members in WET. If they stay united and work as a team then they will make it thru this and come out stronger than ever.

I will say it is about time that someone else from WET is standing up for their tribe.

DeletedUser114634

awww did i hurt someones feelings? I'm so sorry. i forgot the truth hurts. Just remember who started this Rudolph