The weather forecast is in and it seems the rainstorm is just a light drizzle...

Michael Corleone.

I think it is common fact that people in the WET Family dislike their leadership. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think it is common fact that people in the WET Family dislike their leadership. :icon_razz:

No this is not true. I never said I did not like them. I think there should be more Direction by them. I think they should be more involved with the tribe.

DeletedUser17170

Gattack,

By best players in the world, I meant the best players in this world( IE Random, Ikea, and other players who are active and skill full), and I by no means mean that if your not in our tribes your not a good player, but the average skill level per player is much higher in the top tribes then it is in other tribes. (And this will stay that way until a massive inactivity level come along or someone knocks down the top tribes.)

As for your players leaving or a change in leadership. If enough players feel that WET leadership is failing, then band together and create new leadership, if that means dropping out and starting a new tribe in the heart of WET then thats what it means. Sometimes you have to do the bold thing to get the prize.

DeletedUser

No this is not true. I never said I did not like them. I think there should be more Direction by them. I think they should be more involved with the tribe.

So, you don't dislike the leadership that will bring down the tribe and you in it? What misguided loyalty to an ineffective tribe.

DeletedUser

1z5osab.jpg

Then we have stuff like this. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

With your own tribe members working against you what is left?

DeletedUser

With your own tribe members working against you what is left?

life-choices.gif

When what you are doing isn't working, perhaps you should try something new, e.g. leave the dysfunctional family that you are in and start a tribe that at least has a chance to not self-destruct.

DeletedUser

Gattack,

By best players in the world, I meant the best players in this world( IE Random, Ikea, and other players who are active and skill full)

Random and Ikea? That is a bold statement.

DeletedUser

Oh, is our 0400 op being mocked?
Yeah, we only got three caps on time, you defended and recapped well, especially raja on the Pelles Beak account that he is Permasitting.
After OP work has resulted in the swift finish of the main target player in my area, with SINCITY mopping up some of the villages we missed out of the OP. Success?

Oh, Am I now about to mock your 1000 to 1030 op on kuyokot?
Yes I am.

All villages hit, Zero Caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

I love world 73. Thankyou RANDOM, every war you cap what 10-20 villages and the other tribe starts having an internal strife among themselves.

You really bring out the rainbow colors of every tribe you face.

DeletedUser114962

Your perception has seen the worst outcome out of something because you are biased and making conclusions based on what makes you feel the most comfortable. You have no negatives against WET, who make our tribe policies look angelic. I presume you are with.

Notice where I said 'some' and I am sure you know which ones I am talking about. You have not used them but some have used them to get to what they have now. I know how IKEA is being pressured by soo many tribes around them but I can tell you that BLIND are truly BLIND on these wars. We have other things which need to be taken care of. We are no contending tribe, we are a learning tribe. There is a huge difference between a winning tribe and learning tribe, ZERKAS have contacted me now that I am the diplomat about IKEA and I told them sorry we do not wish to fight in this war.

Obviously there will only be one winner and the winners are at our doorstep. For them it is nothing lose a few nukes but we always joy ourself when we destroy their nukes. Morale is working towards our favor. When RANDOM really focus on us then we will not live for soo long but we will learn through this and come out stronger in other worlds.

I just wonder, what will happen when RANDOM and IKEA will need to fight against themselves, will they ever fight or will they merge accounts and make 1 super tribe?

DeletedUser

I just wonder, what will happen when RANDOM and IKEA will need to fight against themselves, will they ever fight or will they merge accounts and make 1 super tribe?

Friends don't fight. And if for some reason they do, they cuddle and swear it will never ever happen again.
And then we merge.

DeletedUser106706

We are like brothers.. We may fight over small things.....but when someone hurt our brother we will make sure they die a painful death

devil667

Maybe you should do more rituals, I heard it gets you 0-24000 farm space in 10 sec. :icon_eek:

Epic Pandas

I love world 73. Thankyou RANDOM, every war you cap what 10-20 villages and the other tribe starts having an internal strife among themselves.

You really bring out the rainbow colors of every tribe you face.

Wow, you really fanboy hard.

DeletedUser

You mean our ranking or credentials suggest otherwise?
Or are you doubting the fact we're active? :p

Anyway, misinterpreting his remark is a much bolder statement in itself.

No, I was just wondering why someone would think that Random and IKEA had a particularly high concentration of active and skilful players compared to other tribes.