The Wolrd V. Punch!

• Thread starter DeletedUser94846
  • Start date

DeletedUser94846

we al know,well those who matter and me know lol, that the world will war punch soon.

Act1,cukiez,soap,win will al war them,plus zombie.

so let see, my info told me, soap has nap with punch, they went askin for it,then win also has nap wit thme, then act1 has ally wit them.

so i jus wan know, why you guys no fight yet? everyone agree punch should b gone as they noob hugger, and you al plan to backstab them, so why not do already ? they are worst fighters ever, hurry up people, dont b scared of punch noobs destroy them already, the world need them gone.

and last, win, its 2 easy to get info from tribe, lol, maybe cut those member down, but still, hope win come out winning lol

oh,and before some idiot say somthing bout my spelling etc (smoketron), my English not so good, but getting better u dick........

DeletedUser

V for Valth today at 20:25
- Circular mail to 10 selected Zombies -

Hello everyone, this is my first mail to you, I hope you agree on my offer and we will start working with many more mails in future. Yea, thats a possible recruitment mail :)

There were times when Zombie-Punch! war was a boring trench warfare. We passed that phase, you are seeing bad stats on your side for weeks. There're many reasons for that:

As you all know it started with desertion of your leadership. You may call this they deserted and things gone worse, I call it they saw things will go worse and deserted. Doesnt change the outcome much actually. First SellSword and BloodHood, now your current duke Aussiebasher has left the game.

Punch! leadership may not be the best in this world, but I guarantee that there's an awesome war force here that always fought and gained territories as war spoils unlike WIN! or Soap did.(except for AoE, but thats a long story)

We recruited 2 players from you, and you see how awesome they work here. There're more players I'm discussing atm and people who will most likely join us soon. We didnt abandon our players, stacked them whenever they need. Since the beginning of war you hit stacks every time, or had hard time making any progress at borders even if you didnt hit stacks, villages retaken or trains sniped etc. What I mean is, unlike Zombie leadership we care about our players, and considering 3 wars we fought with top5 tribes (Angry!, ~Glad~ and Zombie) total amount of players we lost due to enemy attacks is: 1 (c0mmischef after surprise attack of zombie in first 3 days of war, but after then we didnt lose a single member coz we do whatever should be done to keep our members alive)

I'm trying to finish this war soon, but also know it'll take another 2-3 months for us to dominate ex-Zombie continents. This world was really one of worst worlds ever in TW history, thanks to you and Punch! for making it a little entertaining. Now there're mainly 5 tribes left and Zombie is falling and next time we hit there wont be that much people to help you with stacks. You can only delay its downfall by standing against 1 op, still your member count is reducing like autumn leaves are falling. I picked 10 members now, coz you are the one that fits well to Punch! with your skills and locationing. If you dont agree we can agree with other couple members. I hope you want to keep playing.

Dont ever think Punch! members have any grudge against you, you'll be welcomed warmly to team and be treated as a Punch! member since beginning. I forwarded this mail to players we wont have any problem with their join anyway. We treat our new members well, Just look how much support we sent to the shadow 59, and he is in a better situation than op started with all that stackings in his villages atm ;)

I'm not so good at giving speeches :) But we do the war part very good I can say that. I hope you join us and see the real team-work here. We are all ready to welcome you, waiting for your responses.

Regards
V

Seems as if Valth is feeling the heat also. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

+1 for trying to recruit to win wars.

lol its funny cuz they were winning before they started recruiting and are still winning now. Sure seems like the recruiting is why they are winning rather than the actual fighting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol its funny cuz they were winning before they started recruiting and are still winning now. Sure seems like the recruiting is why they are winning rather than the actual fighting :icon_wink:

Had they won though?

So that means if Zombie got 1 conquer over punch! altogether, it would be alright to merge punch! into them and claim they won?

Punch! are trying to recruit to win, whatever way you interpret it, it is still the same. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

we are winning , winning before we recruited, we just feel like the war could end a bit faster, not that we mind fighting longer ofc

DeletedUser

Had they won though?

So that means if Zombie got 1 conquer over punch! altogether, it would be alright to merge punch! into them and claim they won?

Punch! are trying to recruit to win, whatever way you interpret it, it is still the same. :icon_confused:

:D you're funny.. i've been given a heads up (along with others in the tribe/world) that win and tbd/soap are gonna be pushing north and fighting punch on zombie's side.. so far i've got fakes from soap who can't really send nobles to me due to time limitations so as far as i can see the rumors are likely true and they're faking for another tribe (their buddies win maybe?).

Up to this point we've held an I believe 133 conquer lead at the moment with 2 or so recruits. That's not exactly terrible and fairly standard for a war at any time on any world. You'd usually get a couple swappers for various reasons spies etc. The problem most people have is when the number of recruits gets large enough to get into the "merge" discussion which I can assure you would not be the case at all if those same people who whine about merge wars weren't the same people who plan on backstabbing tribes in the midst of a half decent war (the ONLY one going on this world as far as I can tell).

DeletedUser

You can say anything you want, since you're losing you'll prolly try to flame this move as much as possible.

But winning war is not only about winning ground. Every tribe loses a lot for inactivity. We lost a lot too, still losing. Its time we need fresh blood. We cant possibly make another move and if we try to end the world with 71 members we have atm, it'll prolly be down to 15 in 3 months. About timing of mail:

We are winning by 133 conquers, and with aussie and other K26 members falling it'll only go worse for you. You made a huge op, what happened? Nothing, you only made us rank1 OD tribe with a greater distance with 2nd closest (and its still 71 vs 97, gap is growing)

Also, there's a time you should start taking members from enemy if you want it. SS and BH gave recipe to kill Zombie: cutting their head off. So we did, first cut SS's head, BH is already inactive, then cut head of new duke Aussie (hey aussiee <3 ;) Now Zombie is going down the drain, we dont want that good players to lose interest to game. And not like we'll merge with you, it'll be Zombie stayla! (selective recruiting :p)

You seem to make your decision already, others are making their decisions aswell. From mails I get you seem to be the only one that doesnt understand the difference between leaving ship under a threat and leaving ship while its sinking. Good luck to you, in RL *soon* :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

:D you're funny.. i've been given a heads up (along with others in the tribe/world) that win and tbd/soap are gonna be pushing north and fighting punch on zombie's side.. so far i've got fakes from soap who can't really send nobles to me due to time limitations so as far as i can see the rumors are likely true and they're faking for another tribe (their buddies win maybe?).

Up to this point we've held an I believe 133 conquer lead at the moment with 2 or so recruits. That's not exactly terrible and fairly standard for a war at any time on any world. You'd usually get a couple swappers for various reasons spies etc. The problem most people have is when the number of recruits gets large enough to get into the "merge" discussion which I can assure you would not be the case at all if those same people who whine about merge wars weren't the same people who plan on backstabbing tribes in the midst of a half decent war (the ONLY one going on this world as far as I can tell).

lol I'd love to know who gave you that info.

DeletedUser

lol I'd love to know who gave you that info.

None of your business and I think there's more than one leaking since I know of others who have heard the same :p but in my case within 48 hours of being told "TBD and Win! are planning on declaring on you(punch!) and Act1" I started receiving fakes from TBD/Soap... could be coincidence tho.

DeletedUser

You can say anything you want, since you're losing you'll prolly try to flame this move as much as possible.

But winning war is not only about winning ground. Every tribe loses a lot for inactivity. We lost a lot too, still losing. Its time we need fresh blood. We cant possibly make another move and if we try to end the world with 71 members we have atm, it'll prolly be down to 15 in 3 months. About timing of mail:

We are winning by 133 conquers, and with aussie and other K26 members falling it'll only go worse for you. You made a huge op, what happened? Nothing, you only made us rank1 OD tribe with a greater distance with 2nd closest (and its still 71 vs 97, gap is growing)

Also, there's a time you should start taking members from enemy if you want it. SS and BH gave recipe to kill Zombie: cutting their head off. So we did, first cut SS's head, BH is already inactive, then cut head of new duke Aussie (hey aussiee <3 ;) Now Zombie is going down the drain, we dont want that good players to lose interest to game. And not like we'll merge with you, it'll be Zombie stayla! (selective recruiting :p)

You seem to make your decision already, others are making their decisions aswell. From mails I get you seem to be the only one that doesnt understand the difference between leaving ship under a threat and leaving ship while its sinking. Good luck to you, in RL *soon* :icon_wink:

Since you and sidney gave me near enough the same reply, I'll reply with one comment and save my repeating myself.

I'm not losing personally, I'm positive in my conquers against Punch! :icon_wink:

Wasn't a huge op. It was tribal wide yes, but not huge. It was more to force the spies/uncooperative players to attack you. If that's all we get it, I'm fine with it. And don't bullshit and say nothing happened, we came positive for the first time in a while in the stats. And if nothing else, we pissed off adam a little bit <3 you adam :icon_redface:

SS and BH are inactive, yes. Zombie are still active. Regardless of what our former leaders are doing, we are still plodding on. We may not be on top of conquers but you've been eating through our inactive dukes. That's half your positive stats.

Me personally? I'm pretty damn sure I won't be the last zombie. And besides, if I'm rimmed I'm rimmed, least I won't jump on the 'OMD'z an incomming lets merge bandwagon' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

About Adam, you only could keep 1 village? Adam seems bad on stats just because timmmmmmmm recapped the villages Adam could. Now he's giving them back :icon_wink: And stats were not in favor for Zombie at even during that op. We were still ahead :icon_cool:

And about spy forcing, it really didnt serve its purpose =( They're coming over here soon.

DeletedUser

About Adam, you only could keep 1 village? Adam seems bad on stats just because timmmmmmmm recapped the villages Adam could. Now he's giving them back :icon_wink: And stats were not in favor for Zombie at even during that op. We were still ahead :icon_cool:

And about spy forcing, it really didnt serve its purpose =( They're coming over here soon.

Didn't say it did much, just that we wanted to annoy Punch! a little.

But really? I thought you would have more sense than recruiting spies. If they cheat and backstab once to save themselves, they will do it all over again. :icon_rolleyes:
So take them, we don't want them, but don't be surprised when they sell you out again. Once a spy, always a spy. You cannot change the way they think valth.

Have fun with the players that Zombie doesn't want. I'll assure you, they won't be worth the tribal space.

DeletedUser

Didn't say it did much, just that we wanted to annoy Punch! a little.

But really? I thought you would have more sense than recruiting spies. If they cheat and backstab once to save themselves, they will do it all over again. :icon_rolleyes:
So take them, we don't want them, but don't be surprised when they sell you out again. Once a spy, always a spy. You cannot change the way they think valth.

Have fun with the players that Zombie doesn't want. I'll assure you, they won't be worth the tribal space.

Thats what I exactly meant about difference between jumping ships during a bad time that could be fixed back and jumping ships while your ship is sinking. There's a deadline between spying and giving up from tribe to keep playing the game. If it'ld be 1-2 members at a time in your 78 members tribe, you could call it spying. If its 15-20 members wanting to jump ships, its not spying, it means they're the ones that can see tribe is falling apart and wanna keep playing. I think pther forum posters said the same thing in Angry! war while we were taking their members as war recruits. Now ex-Angry members are doing most for the tribe, and I can gladly leave leadership to sidney alone without any doubt. We will be one with players moving from zombie to here, so dw about them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, that's news to me...

nobody will know what happens in the future til it does happen :p but i'm just saying I was told that and within 48 hours had fakes coming from TBD so for the time being I have more reason to believe the source was right than I do to ignore it.

DeletedUser

Thats what I exactly meant about difference between jumping ships during a bad time that could be fixed back and jumping ships while your ship is sinking. There's a deadline between spying and giving up from tribe to keep playing the game. If it'ld be 1-2 members at a time in your 78 members tribe, you could call it spying. If its 15-20 members wanting to jump ships, its not spying, it means they're the ones that can see tribe is falling apart and wanna keep playing. I think pther forum posters said the same thing in Angry! war while we were taking their members as war recruits. Now ex-Angry members are doing most for the tribe, and I can gladly leave leadership to sidney alone without any doubt. We will be one with players moving from zombie to here, so dw about them :icon_biggrin:

I thought you only mailed 10 players? :icon_rolleyes:
Oh wait no. You mail the first ten and then recruit the rest later so it doesn't look like you recruited too much of your 'easy war targets'.

If 10-15 players in a bulk get recruited to you valth I will be the one laughing. The ones I care about, are the ones that will stay. The ones I trust, are the ones that will stay. The players that have every characteristic in tw that I hate, are the ones that you will end up with. So please, go ahead. Recruit them.

If players do need to jump ship, they'll go to WIN or other tribes. There is a massive difference in spying and jumping ship. Jumping ship is all fair if your tribe is failing, but until we all go inactive, we aren't failing. We just aren't winning. So before you say 'we recruited the best blah, blah'. You didn't, and you will not be getting anything close to Zombies best.