• Start date

DeletedUser98416

its not TBD anymore :p its Soap now :D

love the new name btw :)

DeletedUser

I was just going to say the same thing!

Soap name owns, but I like more a few other tribes' names

DeletedUser98809

I'd just like to point out that even with me on my way out (reports will show I'm doing nothing to stop it, not even moving troops) ZOMBIE is still around. As soon as I made the choice to depart after tagging 700 attacks - I had the choice to spend hours defending on a game I no longer enjoy, or give in to the inevitable and ensure the leadership is exchanged and leave. I did the latter, since it made more sense for me.

Having said that, good luck to both sides and I'll keep an eye on the end result, even if I shall not be there to see it ;).

DeletedUser

nobody will know what happens in the future til it does happen :p but i'm just saying I was told that and within 48 hours had fakes coming from TBD so for the time being I have more reason to believe the source was right than I do to ignore it.

Punch's only threat from Soap is if they become the guy in the front on our new picture. But don't worry, we are selfless in those situations ;)

DeletedUser

If players do need to jump ship, they'll go to WIN or other tribes. There is a massive difference in spying and jumping ship. Jumping ship is all fair if your tribe is failing, but until we all go inactive, we aren't failing. We just aren't winning. So before you say 'we recruited the best blah, blah'. You didn't, and you will not be getting anything close to Zombies best.

you may not be ALL inactive, but your frontline players are sure getting inactive, there are very very few doing any fighting anymore (besides smodra ofc but his support cant last forever),but if your best are the ones going inactive and not fighting, or sending defense to attack, then good luck with your "best players",you're really gonna need it

The "best" of zombie

so yea, good luck with your "best players" lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is great news..Zombie is collapsing...Congrats Punch for winning the War!

DeletedUser

This is great news..Zombie is collapsing...Congrats Punch for winning the War!

zombie is still here :icon_rolleyes:

@zach, as I am sure it's been explained before, that account was filled a long time back. The original will anker quit ages back.

Watever happens, I'd rather delete than join a different tribe. So with that in mind, you might as well start on me and get this done a hell of a lot faster.

DeletedUser

zombie is still here :icon_rolleyes:

@zach, as I am sure it's been explained before, that account was filled a long time back. The original will anker quit ages back.

Watever happens, I'd rather delete than join a different tribe. So with that in mind, you might as well start on me and get this done a hell of a lot faster.

aww man....But Punch is still winning right?

DeletedUser

i dont think you have said before that its a new owner (if you did i prob missed it),but,why replace a good(?) player with a noob? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i dont think you have said before that its a new owner (if you did i prob missed it),but,why replace a good(?) player with a noob? :icon_confused:

It was his old co or something.
That attack was obviously not meant to do damage though, just clear his village. Maybe turn to off? Either way, if the original player thought he was good enough, I'm sure he knew what to attack and what not to attack with

DeletedUser

William Anker is quitting, duh!

It's just suiciding.

so, instead of using those d troops that your tribe needs to support members that need them,he/she is just gonna kill them? thats nooby :/

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how many worlds EdwardT19 has played, but I suspect its fewer then require to make such assertions he is making. And I am convinced that he has never seen one world through to the end. For those of us who have seen worlds through to their dying days know that by recruiting to end their war now, Punch will be in a much better position in 6 months time. Edward may not realise this, but tribes don't win worlds if they maintain a policy of not recruiting enemies. Those tribes die of inactivity. And really is there any better players to recruit then proven enemies? Punch know the activity and skill of those they offered to join because they have been fighting them for hte last few months.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how many worlds EdwardT19 has played, but I suspect its fewer then require to make such assertions he is making. And I am convinced that he has never seen one world through to the end. For those of us who have seen worlds through to their dying days know that by recruiting to end their war now, Punch will be in a much better position in 6 months time. Edward may not realise this, but tribes don't win worlds if they maintain a policy of not recruiting enemies. Those tribes die of inactivity. And really is there any better players to recruit then proven enemies? Punch know the activity and skill of those they offered to join because they have been fighting them for hte last few months.

Anyone who plays a world through to the end is a loser. ^^

DeletedUser

Anyone who plays a world through to the end is a loser. ^^

Hey calmir did you ever finish a world? :icon_rolleyes:

I assume that if a player finish a world he is a good TW player and a Winner.

Last edited by a moderator: