The world to end worlds

DeletedUser

ouch, how u know that, ik he took most of marvs vills but i dont rly now anything bout him

DeletedUser81101

he only got to number 1 through lots of internal nobling & picking on small tribes.. the rest of the top 5 players have been at war constantly & still grow just as much as him

DeletedUser81101

haha doesn't look like it! look at TW stats
1. His conquers - a small amount of E=MC2 vills inbetween LOTS of barbs. other players in his tribe are doing much better for their cause
2. ODA - hes 10th (his ODA is barely more than his points)
3. ODD - hes 9th (proportionally he doesn't get attacked much so he should be growing way faster than he is)
4. All up his OD is under triple his score which is pretty poor for a "number 1" player

DeletedUser

haha doesn't look like it! look at TW stats
1. His conquers - a small amount of E=MC2 vills inbetween LOTS of barbs. other players in his tribe are doing much better for their cause
2. ODA - hes 10th (his ODA is barely more than his points)
3. ODD - hes 9th (proportionally he doesn't get attacked much so he should be growing way faster than he is)
4. All up his OD is under triple his score which is pretty poor for a "number 1" player

how do you do that when you drunk in the morning lol ... thats probable not funny

DeletedUser

OWNED lol.

Even if you just look at Pinder's conquer list the majority (over 90%) are from internal nobling or barbs. By all means he can be involved in planning of campaigns but it appears he doesnt actually take part. I was criticised for the same reason, so just because Pinder is number one, doesnt mean he is can be spared from such criticisms.

AWPER MADNESS

I will join!

I can not say im that good of a player, or am in the top 40, but if barb nobling is a criteria,

I'll own it :p

DeletedUser

lets just put it this way, if October 26 was on pinder, he would be in w43 by now lol.

DeletedUser

Anybody killer

I noble anyone that gets in my way, hence the name "ANYBODY KILLER". I have never been anyone's farm so talk sense and respect my accomplishments.

DeletedUser81101

generally everyone nobles people that get in their way.. Most people still around haven't been anyones farm either.. hence why we're still here.
I wasn't saying I dont respect you for getting to number 1, just that the next 4 players would kick ur ass

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I noble players from the #1 tribe in this world, check the stats. Who do you noble? All you do is talk about it, I DO IT! I own two continents and I'm #2 in a third continent, not to mention #1 in thie world. What do you own? I rest my case. Talk to my axe :axemen: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

wat players u noble pinder? Cause legion would be happy to see you:icon_razz:

Ur accomplishments are good, but since the war has ended it seems IFY is right behind u

DeletedUser81101

I haven't talked about it once actually. Although I do have the whole of FLAG trying kill me for the last few months, on top of the hawks.detox & legion war. And as Go giants said.. now that IFY isn't under a constant hammering hes catching you... Obviously I dont own anything because every K I'm in IFY is also in, being in the centre of the world is ALOT harder than the rim
and btw, the scientists werent a number 1 tribe. They just sat and waited for the world to pan out, which has now turned sour on them. Karma for watching the only tribe they had decent relationships with get hammered

DeletedUser

I'm Pinder! I noble every barb in my way! I'm ANYBODY KILLER! Respect me! And talk with my SPEAR, oh, I mean AXE! :axemen::icon_biggrin: