Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no i think i know who i am :icon_wink:

i was in punch way before feb 4th :icon_wink:
and no, im not devicem :icon_rolleyes:
having fun guessing? :lol:

No, you are devicem.

Top 50 players eliminates everybody below escape1234 in punch.
On Feb 16th he was defending punch on externals.
Eliminates:
Crankster
ylarkirikal
sidney07
IceHotPenguin
Mongrol

Leaving
baaha
devicem
sahkan

Zachary.2 made a post about having baaha merge into their tribe a while ago, leaving only devicem & sahkan left.

You made a post for hefty to do a review of K35, which was the continent that sakhan was in during that time frame.

So, you're sahkan. I'm done, good bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well first, your putting some effort into this so good your not making random nooby post :)

No, you are devicem.

didnt i just say im not?

Top 50 players eliminates everybody below escape1234 in punch.
On Feb 16th he was defending punch on externals.
Eliminates:
Crankster
ylarkirikal
sidney07
IceHotPenguin
Mongrol

Leaving
baaha
devicem
sahkan

The fact that zachary.2 posted about K24, and sahkan is not in K24, gets rid of sahkan.

Zachary.2 made a post about having baaha merge into their tribe a while ago, leaving only devicem left.

:)

just cuz i post something about k24 does not mean im there.
baaha was part of SIGN which came over, which included devicem, so again, it cant be him :icon_wink:
as i said, i was in punch awhile before that merge.
good try tho , keep guessing.

:)

You made a post for hefty to do a review of K35, which was the continent that sakhan was in during that time frame.

So, you're sahkan. I'm done, good bye!

i just wanted hefty to do one on k35 cuz none were done.
and no, not sahkan, try again

DeletedUser

i answered that at the end of my post

You've lied to me then. None of the other members in Punch that I have not accused to be you, were there before Feb 16th.

You've said you weren't:

BMF
Escape
Sahkan
baaha
devicem

No other members that are above rank 50; were in Punch! before Feb. 16th which is when you were defending them in one of the war threads.

DeletedUser

You've lied to me then. None of the other members in Punch that I have not accused to be you, were there before Feb 16th.

punch has been around since late December, i never mentioned anything about feb 16th :/

You've said you weren't:

BMF
Escape
Sahkan
baaha
devicem

No other members above rank 50 were in Punch! before Feb. 16th, when you were defending them in one of the war threads.

remind me which war thread? theres been a few.
there is but you cant seem to find out :)

DeletedUser

punch has been around since late December, i never mentioned anything about feb 16th :/

You're a liar. \/

not gangbanging, we were planning on moving south since january, angry merged in scar! so instead of scar its you guys haha

fool, the village was in k25. YOUR member nobled into k25 and took the the village, and yes, we could and would start a war over a village :lol:

and you think we would stand by and let you noble into are k? right next to are members? and dont say you dont, i have to noble one because you kept lettin them noble barbs by me

DeletedUser

You're a liar.

um, how? punch started late december, around 26th or something? i can remember exact date, its not important tho.
but how does "we were planning in jan to move south etc." make me a liar??

DeletedUser

um, how? punch started late december, around 26th or something? i can remember exact date, its not important tho.
but how does "we were planning in jan to move south etc." make me a liar??

The dates of those posts, were February 16th, 2011. In both of them you were using the terms "we" indicating you were part of Punch! at that time.

So let's start from the beginning shall we?

Criteria you've given me to start with:

Your account is above rank 50 in this world, and it is more than obvious that you are a part of Punch!

That leaves us with these players that you could be:

crankster
ylarkirikal
sidney07
IceHotPenguin
sahkan
devicem
Mongrol
baaha
BaddestMFAlive
Escape1234

Now, which of these players were not in Punch!, the time of the posts in which you defended your tribe?

Crankster
ylarkirikal
sidney07
IceHotPenguin
Mongrol

Which leaves us with these players! (Which could be your account!?)

baaha
BaddestMFAlive
Escape1234
sahkan
devicem

And which players have you denied being in various posts throughout this thread?

BaddestMFAlive
Escape1234
baaha
devicem
sahkan

Leaving us with no players left in Punch!, ranked 50 or higher.

That's how you were lying. No wonder you don't post you name on the externals. Probably best to save yourself from the embarrassment.

DeletedUser

this is getting ridiculous :icon_rolleyes: don't you two have better things to do?

DeletedUser

lmao, I don't understand how I missed that. Anyways, it's been fun. I'm still ranked higher than him.

Well, I guess technically it is "was" ranked higher than him. Have fun with this game guys & girls. I'm out!

DeletedUser

Just ask Don Mills and you will find out..You should have been next target you and Neronus..If you want we could continue it...Im not afraid of you I've seen your playing style.

No, I asked you. No need to ask Mills. I knew I was the next target. I was all nicely stacked up :icon_wink:. I had people mailing me from all over that I was about to be opped on. just a pity I wasn't.

I've seen your playing style as well. As long as I keep my account active and stay out of any tribe you join, I have nothing to fear from you :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.