The world war

DeletedUser

Kicked for being useless? Now that's funny, keep making bullshit up, you're only kidding yourself. Yes, I would like you to bring those convos you had with the Stealthchaos account into here, because I saw the convo you had and nothing like that was said. Even if it was said, why is the guy on the account now, desperately begging the 'useless' player to come back?

Slide on Ross, you quit because you couldn't do nothing at all.

Oh wasn't it. I'll try find it out, may have to contact the new Azzasams owner.

And that's correct, I quit due to being able to do nothing as everything was NAP'd. For once, your right Shaun.

What did you do in your time on the Stealthchaos? Eat barbs and then get nobled this shit out of. How about Conteberan? Same? What about your own account? Same... How many accounts have you been on in this world? Just say the number... whether you think you've been rimmed or not, how many accounts?

Deleted User - 10770065

Oh wasn't it. I'll try find it out, may have to contact the new Azzasams owner.

And that's correct, I quit due to being able to do nothing as everything was NAP'd. For once, your right Shaun.

What did you do in your time on the Stealthchaos? Eat barbs and then get nobled this shit out of. How about Conteberan? Same? What about your own account? Same... How many accounts have you been on in this world? Just say the number... whether you think you've been rimmed or not, how many accounts?

I've been on three different accounts, one was a merge into another, so really only two. What is the problem? And if you looked at the conquer history on all of them, you would see that I didn't eat the shit of barbs like you said. And I wasn't being nobled the shit out of on Stealthchaos, so you're wrong again. I left on my own accord.

Also, don't talk bs about everything was NAP'd look at the conquer history of the Azzasams now, making as much growth as you did in two months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever seen a 3way war between the 3 top tribes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, don't talk bs about everything was NAP'd look at the conquer history of the Azzasams now, making as much growth as you did in two months.

Yes because they OP'd OWNED. Which I was not allowed to attack while I was there. Who's speaking the pointless bullshit what they know nothing about.

DeletedUser

why was my last post deleted?
there is nothing wrong with merely listing out something that can happen. the original author of this thread listed out all the ways that two tribes can ally themselves and take out the other "top 3" tribe. two other things can happen, which is if all three top tribes merge and call it a day, or if no tribes ally with one another at all and go for their own glory.
The probability of each of these scenarios are not discussed. Even if it was, it's none of the moderator's business. So instead of deleting and editing people's posts just because you can, post something useful right here and we can continue this gentleman's debate for the whole world to see.

DeletedUser

there is nothing wrong with merely listing out something that can happen. the original author of this thread listed out all the ways that two tribes can ally themselves and take out the other "top 3" tribe. two other things can happen, which is if all three top tribes merge and call it a day, or if no tribes ally with one another at all and go for their own glory.
The probability of each of these scenarios are not discussed. Even if it was, it's none of the moderator's business. So instead of deleting and editing people's posts just because you can, post something useful right here and we can continue this gentleman's debate for the whole world to see.

Dawolf is a great man. (wolf) and is a possible future friend. So don hate broski.

But yeah 3way war ftw.

DeletedUser

Your post was completely useless and consisted entirely of a sexual reference and repeating things that had already been said.
I do not see how that is at all useful or worth keeping around. I elected to delete it so people would not get the idea that it was allowed. I am sorry that I offended you by deleting your post, but then again, I'm also sorry that I didn't give you a warning for it, as that way we could have this discussion in private and not have to waste forum space on it.

It's not my job to post useful content. My job is to keep people's posts in line with the rules and to educate them on what not to post. As part of that job, I will now formally ask you to stop posting sexual references and otherwise worthless posts on my forums.

If you wish to continue this discussion you can do so via PM, continuing it here is off-topic and will result in an infraction.

DeletedUser

Its been a month or so, when i posted this thread.

Things have changed a lot.

First

1) RX and Urban merged and formed STD. I predicted Urban would merge into RIOT.

2) Hate Declare on Riot.

3) ZOMBIE NAP with Riot. Later RIOT semi mergered into ZOMBIE.

4) LOVE is fomed out of RIOT.

5) Some members of HATE F. leave HATE F. and first formed a tribe RESIST and later merged into PLAY.

6) ZOMBIE got 11 secrets.

7) STD declare on ZOMBIE.

DeletedUser

No one could have predicted this, a month ago most of the world would have probably thought Riot! and Hate F. would team up against ZOMBIE.

DeletedUser

Aye, but the rest of the world thought that what GoT said would happen, so did I

well i seems the world is heading to a rush to kill all the other tribes so that hate F. and zombie can start warring eachother...
i say: keep up the good work zombie :D

Senne

DeletedUser

Its been a month or so, when i posted this thread.

Things have changed a lot.

First

1) RX and Urban merged and formed STD. I predicted Urban would merge into RIOT.

2) Hate Declare on Riot.

3) ZOMBIE NAP with Riot. Later RIOT semi mergered into ZOMBIE.

4) LOVE is fomed out of RIOT.

5) Some members of HATE F. leave HATE F. and first formed a tribe RESIST and later merged into PLAY.

6) ZOMBIE got 11 secrets.

7) STD declare on ZOMBIE.

Now i would add my story in this.

I joined Risharks(RIOT) on 30 October 2012.

When i join we were at war with ZOMBIE. I heard that HATE plan to declare on us. I contacted EQ to find out and convince her not to declare, it is not a good move for HATE. After RIOT would be gone ZOMBIE and HATE would fight it out for world dominance if HATE merge RIOT, HATE+RIOT can war ZOMBIE together.

Than i find out that merger talks were held, RIOT wanted a new tribe with 50/50 members and HATE just wanted selective recruitment of 10-15 members. Now HATE merged 2 semi rim tribes into them and they were not willing to merge riot. I believe it was due to boarder agreement between HATE and ZOMBIE, but they can end that alliance respectfully with an alliance termination notice (normally known as grace period). I talked to rednecks that RIOT cannot one front well let alone 2 fronts, so we need to accept a reasonable deal with hate. We cannot stick with riot name, their are handful of original members left who were in the pre-made, it is not the tribes but members that are important. He told me to stay out of this.

Now when HATE declare on 31st Oct 2012 i thought it would be a tough fight and it looks difficult that we would survive, but out of the blue we got NAP with ZOMBIE. On 31 October Urban and RX merged and formed STD as well, so they were ranked 4th in the world. As the war begins people started leaving RIOT, at that time a semi merger with ZOMBIE was worked out and we joined ZOMBIE.

After the semi merger RIOT obtained 11 secrets so the world thought that Zombie is about to win so they declare on ZOMBIE. STD declare on ZOMBIE and HATE were sent invitation and they joined as well. So STD war begins. HATE joined the deceleration but did not participated and kept the alliance Since HATE did not join and STD did not plan well no pre stacking was done so std suffer losses ZOMBIE really did well. The group of members that left RIOT for STD joined ZOMBIE and ZOMBIE become more stronger.

I get amazed, why hate did not join that war. Maybe HATE leadership can give the reason. For me their is no strategies reason not to declare. An Alliance that has to be dropped at the end game or with a grace period, why would u keep that till the end game, while the other tribe(future opponent) is making so much stride forward. The more u delay the stronger the other tribe become. As I suggested in my first post the quality of players in ZOMBIE was already quite good and far better than hate or RIOT. Both of them need to coordinate and take down ZOMBIE, but i think HATE leadership did not understand a simple logic.

but i guess resist made a mess with HATE.their decision to leave hate and form resist was a bad one for hate. But whatever the reason was, I still do not understand why HATE is not fighting ZOMBIE, while Play and STD are their. If they are gone it would be a lot harder to win W61.

I understand that u have an alliance with ZOMBIE but, an alliance works if it is benefiting both tribes, currently it is benefiting ZOMBIE more.

these are my thought and opinion.

DeletedUser

I get amazed, why hate did not join that war. Maybe HATE leadership can give the reason. For me their is no strategies reason not to declare. An Alliance that has to be dropped at the end game or with a grace period, why would u keep that till the end game, while the other tribe(future opponent) is making so much stride forward. The more u delay the stronger the other tribe become. As I suggested in my first post the quality of players in ZOMBIE was already quite good and far better than hate or RIOT. Both of them need to coordinate and take down ZOMBIE, but i think HATE leadership did not understand a simple logic.

but i guess resist made a mess with HATE.their decision to leave hate and form resist was a bad one for hate. But whatever the reason was, I still do not understand why HATE is not fighting ZOMBIE, while Play and STD are their. If they are gone it would be a lot harder to win W61.

I understand that u have an alliance with ZOMBIE but, an alliance works if it is benefiting both tribes, currently it is benefiting ZOMBIE more.

The standard of ZOMBIE players are far better than Hate. & Riot!? Fair enough, I agree they have talent but no way can you make this assumption when you know so little, which is clear from your wall of text of absolute crap. :icon_redface:

Deleted User - 10770065

Now i would add my story in this.

I joined Risharks(RIOT) on 30 October 2012.

When i join we were at war with ZOMBIE. I heard that HATE plan to declare on us. I contacted EQ to find out and convince her not to declare, it is not a good move for HATE. After RIOT would be gone ZOMBIE and HATE would fight it out for world dominance if HATE merge RIOT, HATE+RIOT can war ZOMBIE together.

Than i find out that merger talks were held, RIOT wanted a new tribe with 50/50 members and HATE just wanted selective recruitment of 10-15 members. Now HATE merged 2 semi rim tribes into them and they were not willing to merge riot. I believe it was due to boarder agreement between HATE and ZOMBIE, but they can end that alliance respectfully with an alliance termination notice (normally known as grace period). I talked to rednecks that RIOT cannot one front well let alone 2 fronts, so we need to accept a reasonable deal with hate. We cannot stick with riot name, their are handful of original members left who were in the pre-made, it is not the tribes but members that are important. He told me to stay out of this.

Now when HATE declare on 31st Oct 2012 i thought it would be a tough fight and it looks difficult that we would survive, but out of the blue we got NAP with ZOMBIE. On 31 October Urban and RX merged and formed STD as well, so they were ranked 4th in the world. As the war begins people started leaving RIOT, at that time a semi merger with ZOMBIE was worked out and we joined ZOMBIE.

After the semi merger RIOT obtained 11 secrets so the world thought that Zombie is about to win so they declare on ZOMBIE. STD declare on ZOMBIE and HATE were sent invitation and they joined as well. So STD war begins. HATE joined the deceleration but did not participated and kept the alliance Since HATE did not join and STD did not plan well no pre stacking was done so std suffer losses ZOMBIE really did well. The group of members that left RIOT for STD joined ZOMBIE and ZOMBIE become more stronger.

these are my thought and opinion.

The man speaks the truth. Nice post.