The worst preformance in a war

DeletedUser

]

Why do spies always get a bad name... sure if they are in your tribe, it's annoying, but really, all the spy is doing is basically saying, screw this, this tribe sucks, so I'm gonna go with the winning team.

Just like 99% of this world has done because most people aren't in their original tribe. Either their old tribe is going to die, dying, or is dead and they left. A spy just uses something to barter with beyond the player and account.

I was a planned spy though...I went from DAMN! to ARIA to spy on them. DAMN! was to have been reformed after the war but Lady Lee never came through on that part of it.

I do agree with you, spies win wars even if they aren't nice or pretty. And if your too honorable to use them, then well your playing the wrong game.

DeletedUser8803

]

Why do spies always get a bad name... sure if they are in your tribe, it's annoying, but really, all the spy is doing is basically saying, screw this, this tribe sucks, so I'm gonna go with the winning team.

Just like 99% of this world has done because most people aren't in their original tribe. Either their old tribe is going to die, dying, or is dead and they left. A spy just uses something to barter with beyond the player and account.

It's seen as dishonourable that's why. No one likes a traitor

DeletedUser8803

Thats not true...the tribe the spy is spying for loves them.

Ha, that's true. But to the tribe that the spy is spying on it's like a betrayal of trust. Personally I'm not too bothered by them, but I can see why spies are generally disliked.

Plus, they're out of the warzone- they're a lot less likely to lose villages. Until they get found out that is.
I'm not trying to offend you, just saying how it could be seen

Tellgar

It's seen as dishonourable that's why. No one likes a traitor

No offense taken, no worries there.

Yeah, it's seen as dishonorable, but I've also heard people say not fighting to the death is dishonorable. It's easy for people talk about honor and what not when they aren't in that exact same situation, but I'm willing to bet, others in that same exact situation would do the same.

To me it comes down to this... it's a war game, being "dishonorable" happens in real wars too, if it's a big army hitting a small one, or spying, or double dealings. Just like personal politics is part of the game, as it is in a real war.

DeletedUser8803

No offense taken, no worries there.

Yeah, it's seen as dishonorable, but I've also heard people say not fighting to the death is dishonorable. It's easy for people talk about honor and what not when they aren't in that exact same situation, but I'm willing to bet, others in that same exact situation would do the same.

To me it comes down to this... it's a war game, being "dishonorable" happens in real wars too, if it's a big army hitting a small one, or spying, or double dealings. Just like personal politics is part of the game, as it is in a real war.

Probably. Its always easy to judge I guess, but when you're put in that position yourself, not many people would let their principles stop them from doing what needs to be done.

DeletedUser

Ha, that's true. But to the tribe that the spy is spying on it's like a betrayal of trust. Personally I'm not too bothered by them, but I can see why spies are generally disliked.

Plus, they're out of the warzone- they're a lot less likely to lose villages. Until they get found out that is.
I'm not trying to offend you, just saying how it could be seen

I would rather fight then spy for a tribe but whatever helps my tribe win a war I am willing to do.

DeletedUser

Oh my..all this spy talk...
This was actually my first world, so if I didn't..I was kind of screwed with being surrounded by ARIA...
And judging from my OD...I've done more "fighting" than a lot of people...
No, taking a barb next to enemies isn't really fighting either... :icon_neutral:
Also..if ARIA wasn't so retarded, they wouldn't let a person that constantly hated on them get hidden forum access... :lol:

drkmyrm

I pick them because they brought the war unpon themselves in a way that any sane leader would not have.

And the war was about K24 because ARIA had control of it at the start of the war and tH and 4horse took away K24 from them. They were never really attacked on K35 and yet they were still forced to disband.

I think i rmeember aria was kicking tH's ass till ninjas and 4horse jumped in. I remember that retarded guy in there tribe pissed everyone off and everyone attacked XD

DeletedUser

I think i rmeember aria was kicking tH's ass till ninjas and 4horse jumped in. I remember that retarded guy in there tribe pissed everyone off and everyone attacked XD

You remember wrongly...they were never beating tH.

DeletedUser

Thats not true...the tribe the spy is spying for loves them.

True they love them for the info they are receiving, but if a spy joins the tribe they were spying for and then that tribe in return ends up having info leaked who do you think they will look to first as the spy. Once someone is known to be a spy I would think it would take a long time to earn any tribes respect

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have to agree with willow here,once a sneak always a sneak,dont think anyone really trusts a proven spy,no matter what their intentions were/are

DeletedUser

i dont know....}}RP{{ sucked pretty bad to. i wasnt in W15 for the ARIA war though

RP failed because their leaders seemed to imitate ostriches just a little too well...

They had no contact with other tribes, which means no solid alliances. And even when they knew war was coming there was no pre-war action. They had 2 months notice on DMN attacking and still didn't prepare lol.

I joined up about a month or 2 before the ARIA wars started, so I was too little to realise what was happening :p

DeletedUser

It wasn't whitemocha. He was just a mouth. A very talkative one. The leader was some other guy. Also tried to force NiON to become part of their family.

DeletedUser

It wasn't whitemocha. He was just a mouth. A very talkative one. The leader was some other guy. Also tried to force NiON to become part of their family.

Some other guy!
I check his growth daily, have a link to his profile on my quickbar, and spent months dealing with him!

Muhammadrezay. (he came back to spam DMN's forums too!) :lol:

DeletedUser

Some other guy!
I check his growth daily, have a link to his profile on my quickbar, and spent months dealing with him!

Muhammadrezay. (he came back to spam DMN's forums too!) :lol:

Yea, him. I couldn't recall the whole name. I just knew it was.....weird to read. And grammer was poor i think too. And....I recall he made many demands. I think he tried to demand 4horse to merge with him or they would face war with him? yea, bit sketchy on the details.

DeletedUser

Lawl, profile check.

Personal text Before you send the attack just look at my OD defense rank, I mean just send nukes if you want to spare them. I love to got better OD defense rank.

Do not forget to see my OD attack rank, surely I will start to farm your villages :D

If you want to be save rename your villages to "ALWAYS ARIA".