The worst preformance in a war

DeletedUser40113

Ok, no need to get chippy about it, I was just giving my opinion.

good man :icon_biggrin:
just annoys me that you hacked on an evil player when you yourself were given a far better opportunity to join :lol:

DeletedUser

I nominate DMN/Fate now for poorest performance ever. Worse than VODKA and ARIA by far.

chaoslegion7

Indeed, they are very disorganised and their forum are crap. When I ask the leaders with some question, they always don't reply back, one thing I don't really know is that why do they recruited me which is far away on the other side of the world.

drkmyrm

I nominate DMN/Fate now for poorest performance ever. Worse than VODKA and ARIA by far.

Yup i'd agree, no ops were made, and heavy and red have dissapeared. The communication has been very low and with the K54 members leaving DMN and some active members also leaving DMN i don't think the stats will improve in favour of DMN. :icon_sad:. I think you could say this war is over.

DeletedUser

lol, who was that guy that said DMN would knock us out of the top 20? :lol:

joshh08

Heavy quit the other day i think Bloodylady posted recently but has quit and well... they all pretty much quit =/.

DeletedUser

Yup i'd agree, no ops were made, and heavy and red have dissapeared. The communication has been very low and with the K54 members leaving DMN and some active members also leaving DMN i don't think the stats will improve in favour of DMN. :icon_sad:. I think you could say this war is over.
now now, i hurd that 6 members teamed up on one twigs.. any truth here?