They don't Care!

DeletedUser

no mate use 15k scouts no1 can beat that thats what i use, if you cant get a read you wont attack right ;)

as for few againt many

seems nubs are poaching all my members lol so seems im guna be solo against many gotta love a challenge ;)

They came to us.:icon_wink:

Same way you keep asking SRBN for an invite.

Except the crap you are feeding him about me ignoreing you is just that....Crap.

Next time you want an invite to Nubs Gummer, come to me or go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They came to us.:icon_wink:

Same way you keep asking SRBN for an invite.

Except the crap you are feeding him about me ignoreing you is just that....Crap.

Next time you want an invite to Nubs Gummer, come to me or go away.

hehe the only reason i dint join Nubs is they would need to send me too much support aye brain :p

so yeah and im basically quitting anyway just going to the rim to chill.

DeletedUser

hehe the only reason i dint join Nubs is they would need to send me too much support aye brain :p

so yeah and im basically quitting anyway just going to the rim to chill.

I know your deal levi, and unfortunatly, you are probably doing correctly.

I am just sick of Gummer running his mouth 6 different ways saying different things to different people just to stir shit up.

He seems to think my Barons and Dukes dont tell me anything he says. He seems to think they don't know he is full of rat spit.

DeletedUser

I know your deal levi, and unfortunatly, you are probably doing correctly.

I am just sick of Gummer running his mouth 6 different ways saying different things to different people just to stir shit up.

He seems to think my Barons and Dukes dont tell me anything he says. He seems to think they don't know he is full of rat spit.

he may be a dick to other people but ive had a great laugh with him and hes a good mate to me. So ill say nothing negative about but hes extremely cocky just like me:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wow..you guys are still flaming even after the mod announced his/her arrival :icon_twisted:

i admire ur flamingness, please teach me:lol:

DeletedUser

Looks like the end of Care!

Down to 13 members and most of those dont look very healthy at all

Another tribe bites the dust

gummer4england why have you left ? Have you just abandoned the rest to their fate?

DeletedUser49595

hmmm... Seems nubs are the lucky tribe to have recruited the ex-AZRA, ex-Care! guys. Quite surprising really as I expected them to have higher standards.

DeletedUser

gummer4england why have you left ? Have you just abandoned the rest to their fate?

The rest are claimed.:axemen:

DeletedUser

Course he is! C'mon, this is Gummer we're talking about... He gathers a whole lot of people around him, then runs his mouth, then the people around him leave or get nobled by the people that are supremely annoyed by his ever expanding mouth, and he runs. Then gathers different people around him, starts running his mouth again. Rinse/repeat.

/me puts on the anti-flame armor.

Flame on!

DeletedUser

Course he is! C'mon, this is Gummer we're talking about... He gathers a whole lot of people around him, then runs his mouth, then the people around him leave or get nobled by the people that are supremely annoyed by his ever expanding mouth, and he runs. Then gathers different people around him, starts running his mouth again. Rinse/repeat.

/me puts on the anti-flame armor.

Flame on!

:lol: Sounds about right to me.

XxDie ALonexX

^_^ ahaha.. just as what i have expected.. this world is full of fun.. war war war!!!! rawr!

DeletedUser

brain i mailed you 3 times since this world is opened and never once got a reply from you, 1 time your sitter mailed saying sitter here il tell him you mailed as for the member you said i was "stiring shit up with" dude cumon stop with the lies i maile dhim asking why he was poaching all my members without sending a invite to me lol he replied he wanted to sit me i deneyed as i dont no him so dont trust a stranger sitting my account, he replied to mail you i said i have previously, he replied you been away on vacation thats why you ignored my mails

as for leaving care, incase you have not noticed my real tribe mates went to nubs, i am at war with WTF yet no1 in my tribe is so why bring them into the trouble, seems aklot of reckless flaming here, none of you no me so dont judge before you no reasons

DeletedUser57711

brain i mailed you 3 times since this world is opened and never once got a reply from you, 1 time your sitter mailed saying sitter here il tell him you mailed as for the member you said i was "stiring shit up with" dude cumon stop with the lies i maile dhim asking why he was poaching all my members without sending a invite to me lol he replied he wanted to sit me i deneyed as i dont no him so dont trust a stranger sitting my account, he replied to mail you i said i have previously, he replied you been away on vacation thats why you ignored my mails

as for leaving care, incase you have not noticed my real tribe mates went to nubs, i am at war with WTF yet no1 in my tribe is so why bring them into the trouble, seems aklot of reckless flaming here, none of you no me so dont judge before you no reasons

same old gummer :)

DeletedUser

i love your courage i just wish i had 2 things,

Ma computer
More weeks off :(

DeletedUser

Once again, you have not spoken to me about joining Nubs. You have spoken to everyone else but me and been told you need to speak to me. You seem to find it difficult to spell - TheBrain* - When addressing your mails I guess.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i spoke to 1 member and never asked to join, i just said
gummer4england on 30.08. at 03:30
did you invite all my members but not me lol

sir_runningbuttnaked on 30.08. at 03:45
LOL...I was not the one who invited them, however if you are interested, set me as an account sitter and if all looks good you should get an invite.

i declined the offer, so whom have i asked to join nubs? you say i spoke to everyone but you yet i mailed you before i joined WTF? and again after i left to offer joint ops but got no reply, then when you recruited 6 members in 1hr from me i mailed SRBN about it

i have mailed 3 people in your tribe in the whole W38 life span, (you/SRBN/ and 1 weeks ago)

DeletedUser

i spoke to 1 member and never asked to join, i just said

i declined the offer, so whom have i asked to join nubs? you say i spoke to everyone but you yet i mailed you before i joined WTF? and again after i left to offer joint ops but got no reply, then when you recruited 6 members in 1hr from me i mailed SRBN about it

i have mailed 3 people in your tribe in the whole W38 life span, (you/SRBN/ and 1 weeks ago)

lol m8 the
but not me lol
bit can be taken by some people as asking to join. tbf...

DeletedUser

you still trying to join Nubs but in a safe way that you wont embarassed yourself or be rejected..:)