This is a newbie world. DON'T forget it! (Read this. It's important)

DeletedUser

TW is a dying game. Overall player count has decreased dramatically recently, and with the way things are continuing, this game will be completely dead within the next few years. Evidence to back up this claim is to be found Here.

I want you all to remember that World 52 was designed specifically for newbies to be introduced into the game. Is it entirely a coincidence? I don't know, but if TW is sick then World 52 is the remedy. I want you older players to think very carefully before you start playing.
Every action you take at the start of this world may knock out potential newbies who will keep the future of this game going. If you don't want to stay here and help, and are just out for the usual start of world chaotic fun, then maybe give this world a miss?
Think of the bigger picture here. It's important.

DeletedUser94159

OK, so we need to stop playing because it's for noobs?

Each and every one of us managed to start up tribal wars whilst playing on worlds with decent players, why can't they do it? I don't see why we need to make things easier for the new people, after all it will make them think they are doing well, but on a normal world they would get crushed.

Personally I'd suggest advertising more, but i really don't see why the average player should be "careful" with what they do at the start of the world..

DeletedUser

Each and every one of us managed to start up tribal wars whilst playing on worlds with decent players, why can't they do it? I don't see why we need to make things easier for the new people, after all it will make them think they are doing well, but on a normal world they would get crushed.

Personally I'd suggest advertising more, but i really don't see why the average player should be "careful" with what they do at the start of the world..

The number of teaching tribes present here are enough to prove that this world is different. There are many good players here with past experiences ready to play here specifically to teach the newbies, and through this we should gain a number of new players for the future. If these players are crushed before they even had a chance to learn, then that's negative - Perhaps a number of these players will fall to better newbies in time and still leave anyway, but having experienced players playing for themselves right now is more of a hinderance to the game than a help right now.

bugcommander

I am joining to teach maybe play a bit but teaching is my main goal. Sukulu is just here to try and have a bit of fun and teach the nubs at the same time

DeletedUser

We(me and my co's) are here to teach...that doesn't mean we won't play but we will teach while we do so.

Sheonite

You can't stop the more experienced players from farming but you should certainly try and give newbies more of a chance.

The reason a lot of new players have stopped playing early on is most likely because they have started off near an experienced player and been attacked or rimmed early on, before they had a proper chance to learn how to play. If that had happened to you in your first couple of worlds, would you still be playing? I know I probably wouldn't...

DeletedUser

/me is making a mass recruiting tribe for the lulz... and for the survival of TW.net!!!

DeletedUser

You can't stop the more experienced players from farming but you should certainly try and give newbies more of a chance.

The reason a lot of new players have stopped playing early on is most likely because they have started off near an experienced player and been attacked or rimmed early on, before they had a proper chance to learn how to play. If that had happened to you in your first couple of worlds, would you still be playing? I know I probably wouldn't...

It did happen to me in world 9 but I had a lot of fun doing it. And I learned from my mistakes. Then I went and made plenty more on worlds 10 and 11 lol.

DeletedUser

Kusty, you big bundle of lurve :3
/agrees

Noobs ftw this time!!!

DeletedUser

I agree with you kind of, I havent played this game in a long time so im just starting back up again. Ive joined this world to get used to the game again

DeletedUser

If the game is dying or not it's a matter that Innogames must think and do something. The players must play as they want freely. Advertisement, management and new rules-futures of the game will decide if new players will come over this game or not.

I am not an experienced player, i am newbie, but i read alot of guides and i think i can play very well even if this world will be practically my first. I wish to face good players so i can be better.

Sheonite

The experienced players can wait until 53, there will be plenty of competition there.

Starting off playing against other noobs is better than being thrown into a top players 7x7.

DeletedUser

If the game is dying or not it's a matter that Innogames must think and do something. The players must play as they want freely. Advertisement, management and new rules-futures of the game will decide if new players will come over this game or not.

I am not an experienced player, i am newbie, but i read alot of guides and i think i can play very well even if this world will be practically my first. I wish to face good players so i can be better.

Some newbies really need a chance. If you feel confident enough to take out experienced players with your talents, then great... Pick any one of the 51 other worlds out there and give it a shot. Hell, when World 53 is out you can have endless bundles of fun with superpowers.
A bit of a push and a chance is what some players need, though. That's what this world was build for, after all. A bit of patience and help from the older players once in a while isn't a lot to ask, is it?

DeletedUser

TW is a dying game. Overall player count has decreased dramatically recently, and with the way things are continuing, this game will be completely dead within the next few years. Evidence to back up this claim is to be found Here.

I want you all to remember that World 52 was designed specifically for newbies to be introduced into the game. Is it entirely a coincidence? I don't know, but if TW is sick then World 52 is the remedy. I want you older players to think very carefully before you start playing.
Every action you take at the start of this world may knock out potential newbies who will keep the future of this game going. If you don't want to stay here and help, and are just out for the usual start of world chaotic fun, then maybe give this world a miss?
Think of the bigger picture here. It's important.

I completely agree. You may notice I talked a lot in the thread you linked to, and I cant be certain, but I would like to think that thread had a lot to do with this world and its goal.

I myself will be playing the world, but only to teach others what I can. By no means am I the best player out there, but I am certainly not the worst, and any help we can give, the better off we will all be.