This is getting old

• Thread starter Situation.Critical
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in a galaxy not so far away.. All the players got sick of the not-so-high-and-mighty R4W and sent their nukes and nobles to wipe them out for good. Then the east got interesting again.

Thats my little fantasy anyway.:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, i'd love it if someone got rid of them already. They're internalling, barb nobling and a game of poker - leadership stakes style, seems to be going on. No-one really pays much attention to each others support requests. It's each for his/her own out here. This tribe has your typical family tribe stamp all over it's forehead.

So come on! 4play, Vodka, Knock! I don't care which one of you do it, just do us all a favour and rim them already.

[spoil]oh look, I just found a pretty <500 point bonus village. I wonder how long it'll take for that to get nobled... :icon_neutral:[/spoil]

ragequits...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and im sure no other tribe does that-.- And those who noble barbs are idiots and they are the ones being internaled. And if you want to do it why not do it yourself. why do you ask others.

Let the flaming Begin

DeletedUser

They could be troop-whoring to secure their continent(s)! You don't know that they aren't planning a mass war right now > :- )

netjakdim

I would help but as you have only been a member of the forums for a few hours the chances of you sticking around and playing this game long enough to be of any actual consequence seems minut to me so I will let them noble all the barbs they want and get them built up that way I wont have to when I finally work my way over there.

DeletedUser

I would help but as you have only been a member of the forums for a few hours the chances of you sticking around and playing this game long enough to be of any actual consequence seems minute to me.

Firstly, i've actually played since W8, and only just joined the forums, so yeah, just thought i'd point that out.

Secondly, I know what they're doing because i'm in that stupid tribe. :icon_wink:

Finally, it would pleasure me beyond comprehension to do so myself :icon_twisted: but when you've been smothered to the point where knocking anyone worth a damn is nay impossible. Sometimes you have to go to extremes to make it happen. :icon_cool:

Ultimately, i'm just trying to give the East a bit of excitement, and this seemed like the most viable strategy to obtain that result.

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in a galaxy not so far away.. All the players got sick of the not-so-high-and-mighty R4W and sent their nukes and nobles to wipe them out for good. Then the east got interesting again.

Thats my little fantasy anyway.:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, i'd love it if someone got rid of them already. They're internalling, barb nobling and a game of poker - leadership stakes style, seems to be going on. No-one really pays much attention to each others support requests. It's each for his/her own out here. This tribe has your typical family tribe stamp all over it's forehead.

So come on! 4play, Vodka, Knock! I don't care which one of you do it, just do us all a favour and rim them already.

[spoil]oh look, I just found a pretty <500 point bonus village. I wonder how long it'll take for that to get nobled... :icon_neutral:[/spoil]

ragequits...

your wish has been granted :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

u know ur nobled

you know once the tribe figures out who you are you will be nobled in one swift movement also u have given no prof u are really form R4W

DeletedUser

lol.... your probally whinning cause your one of the barb noblers we are so pissed about....
Cheers no point in arguing... good day
XD

DeletedUser

i can understand with being new and noone on your side... but with having big guys that will help and you just are too lazy to ask....
lame... i never noble barbs... unless im all alone and have no friends :( lol

DeletedUser

lol.... your probally whinning cause your one of the barb noblers we are so pissed about....Cheers no point in arguing... good day XD

You're laughing, intriguing...
Don't be so naiive as to think think I would come crying to the forums for that? or did you not read my post at all?

Situation.Critical said:
...They're internalling, barb nobling...

Would that phrase not suggest who's side I reside? Or can you not read between the lines? I find your presumptuous attitude amusing at any rate, was that the only scenario you could deduce. However, if you cannot see beyond your nose, then that is your problem. It only makes it more amusing to read.

DeletedUser

XD go inactive and guess what you get internaled ... if your too lazy to set a sitter ... oh well goodbye to your villas worth taking.... take a barb and get internaled... its simple we ask you to follow the rules.... which were posted everywhere and warned about numerous times via cm's.... "CIRCULAR MAIL" for those that dont know what cm means... anyway cheers ....
learn to work together ....

DeletedUser

hahaha one of my rl mates is in R4W and i think it would be hilarious if someone destroyed him :D his IGN is king yoba of

DeletedUser

XD go inactive and guess what you get internaled ... if your too lazy to set a sitter ... oh well goodbye to your villas worth taking.... take a barb and get internaled... its simple we ask you to follow the rules.... which were posted everywhere and warned about numerous times via cm's.... "CIRCULAR MAIL" for those that dont know what cm means... anyway cheers ....
learn to work together ....

Wow you are narrow minded. I'm interested as to know how you came to that conclusion. I'm even more astonished as to how you believe that the only possible antagonist has to be one of the members that has breached one of those rules. :icon_rolleyes:

I have not nobled a barb, nor gone inactive. Nor have i asked for a sitter, or not read a CM. You can lable me what you like, but in the end; you still have no proof.

DeletedUser

you know what have a nice day.... whin and ask to be taken out due to internalling.... we have rules placed ... if you missed that we would noble you for breaking them.... thats your fault... we have been way to nice with this issue before.

DeletedUser

They're internalling, barb nobling and a game of poker - leadership stakes style, seems to be going on. No-one really pays much attention to each others support requests. It's each for his/her own out here. This tribe has your typical family tribe stamp all over it's forehead.

What do you find disagreeable about internalling? we internal those that are inactive or are breaking the rules, would you prefer it that we kicked them just so our enemies can take there villages? thus making us weaker and them stronger? as for the barb nobling , no duke or baron or anyone can prevent someone from taking a barb, the only thing they can do is punish them.. and we decided that the punishment would be by internally nobling them. I my self mailed over 50 players saying that there noble claim had been deleted because it was a barb. and warned them that if they took it they would be internalled. that was all i could do to enforce that. i could dish out punishment.

i think that covers the first 2 points. and support requests..... have you ever looked at the war archive if you look at the war with TRAIN you will see that they won, they were ten times our size and could of wiped us easily yet they couldn't because we supported each other. i my self recently defeated 5 nukes (nuke meaning a maxed offence vil) due to support from those i mailed, just because someone doesn't reply in the forum doesn't mean they didn't support. i myself mail the person the amount of support i sent, markyd62 can back me up there. he asked me for support on skype and i answered. that about covers it, if you wish to continue this discussion i am willing to discuss and debate where i believe you are wrong.

King Yoba of
p.s wahoo..... thats sad if you want me dead just attack me yourself..... i not much bigger point wise but troops is a different matter entirely ;)

markyd62

I think it's sad that a tribe member has to come on to the board using an alias to criticize.
If you don't like the way the tribe is run...leave.
Personally for a rim tribe I think we're pretty good, as King Yoba says, we all support each other and have managed to last a lot longer than other tribes...TRAIN for example.
Na, you're either a spy out to cause trouble or you're just a coward who hasn't the guts to come out and say openly what you think is wrong.

DeletedUser92095

markyd62's ennoblements shows a third of his villages came from barbs and another 2 coming off inactives. how come he's still in your tribe? :p

I think morale played the biggest part in R4W's continued survival. The other tribes around them just outgrew them by leaps and bounds. You guys have been losing a ton of villages to djwright and friends lately. Looks like morale isn't that bad anymore.