This is to server notice...

DeletedUser

The departing comment was not directed at you bolaar, it was just a piece of propaganda trash talk :icon_wink: :lol:

I understand...and some take it WAY to seriously.

I mean look at Asterios...he talks more trash then anyone and a war was started over it. HEH...I just find that funny actually.

Head Chef King Bolaar
I'm a legend in my own mind
Got CAKE? Xig does now.
New leader of the Xigian armies.

DeletedUser

I want to quote one thing you said Bolaar: "In every NAP there are always mistakes made or minor aggressions dealt with."

Clearly, you are using that to justify Asterios actions. Asterios has admitted that he attacked CE as a retaliation. It was no mistake, it wasn't a cross nobling or anything of that sort.

You have stated bolaar that you have a great deal of honor, and the reason for dropping the NAP is because you are a man of your word and you will not attack a tribe you are NAP'd with. However, all of XIG has still failed to respond to the fact that you indeed HAVE broken the NAP agreement, several times actually.

You are on here saying our intentions are war. You bases this claim on me attacking a few XIG villages after YOU drop the NAP. However, XIG attacked many CE villages DURING the NAP.

See its pretty simple. CE did not break the NAP agreement, XIG did. Breaking a diplomatic agreement seems to be more an act of war and dishonorable, than is attacking a tribe member locally - that you have no official relationship with.

As for the ESL is XIG line of defense. If that was the case, why did XIG wait until a few weeks into the war to even approach CE about XIG defending ESL? If you were the same time than your diplomatic dealings should be the same, ESPECIALLY on something big like this.

Usernametaken - you are right about the ..... comment, it was childish - not completely unjustified though :p

DeletedUser

I want to quote one thing you said Bolaar: "In every NAP there are always mistakes made or minor aggressions dealt with."

Clearly, you are using that to justify Asterios actions. Asterios has admitted that he attacked CE as a retaliation. It was no mistake, it wasn't a cross nobling or anything of that sort.

You have stated bolaar that you have a great deal of honor, and the reason for dropping the NAP is because you are a man of your word and you will not attack a tribe you are NAP'd with. However, all of XIG has still failed to respond to the fact that you indeed HAVE broken the NAP agreement, several times actually.

Perhaps you missed all the quotes of CE taking Xig villages? Was this prior to the war...yes...was there a NAP...yes...SO...

Don't dictate excuses in honor to me. CE broke the NAP prior to March multiple times.

I did not come here to argue over a couple villages here and there. I stated that full open hostilities will not start if a NAP is in place.

Could they start today? Most certainly keep your eyes on incomming.
Could they start tomorrow? See above.
Do I want them to start? No I don't. I would rather work this out. But a statement was made and followed through with. That can all change on a few words from CE.

As I will STATE again since it is not being heard...

EVERY NAP is not perfect. It is a diplomatic attempt to prevent major attacks. Minor scuffles happen all the time.

I do believe that I have never seen a perfect NAP. Perhaps you have. In my eyes...it is impossible in large multi-tribes.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE? Xig does now.

DeletedUser

Bolaar, all the data I posted happened during the war. You posted two incidents that happened during the war, and Ive done my research, both were cross noblings. Your members had admittedly attacked CE during a NAP. Not a minor scuffle, openly attacking CE players during a NAP. CE players have not done that to XIG during this war.

We had rocky relations prior to this war, as our NAP came in a very quick hurry. However, since you posted about 20 examples from before the war started, if you wish I can probably find more than 100 examples of XIG nobling CE before the war. Atleast 5 times more than what we did, so your tribe would still be on the dishonorable end of the stick.

"I did not come here to argue over a couple villages here and there."

Then why are you arguing over a couple villages CE members took from XIG AFTER you dropped the NAP? If you didn't want to be open to attack each other in local skirmishes, maybe you shouldn't have dropped the NAP, ever think of that?

CE did not make the decision to drop the NAP, and CE never openly attacked a XIG member while under the NAP (in recent, war time history) XIG has however. You tell me who doesn't understand diplomacy?

"Do I want them to start? "

You sir, may not want them to start. And despite what it may seem like, I respect you. I feel you're a cogent, well-spoken individual. However, you just recently joined XIG. You may not want to start a war with us. But I know someone who does, and thats your very own Asterios. We have mails from him stating he wants to take over the entire South Forty Colony. He has admitted to breaking NAP agreements, and justifies it by claiming his some lone soldier, and even though he is in XIG - his attacks on CE do not mean XIG has attacked CE.

Bolaar - if you'd like I can offer a resolution to the CE diplomats. By that logic, Asterios can attack CE - and be held seperate from XIG. However, that would mean CE can attack Asterios at will, and that would not constitute an attack on XIG. It has to go both ways my friend.

DeletedUser

Who cares when the attacks were done...were they during the NAP or not?

That is the only question to have answered. Yes or No?

And does Asterios want war with CE? I know he dislikes some members...but that is everywhere and for crips sake they surely love him...as for all out war, I can't read his mind. But I doubt he wants a full out war. A statement...perhaps. But that is what tribes do...posture. Xig postured to have CE stop attacking Xig.
Xig postured stating that it would drop its NAP if things did not change. They did not.
Xig drops its NAP keeping its word and waits to see if CE wants this to continue.
And...

Do you want war? Seems like you do more then Asterios...why do I think this? Think about diplomacy as a whole...Think about a few real countries and when agreements cease between them...do they start attacking? Nope...there is a period where each sits and thinks.

You sir did not think about that and sent attacks immediately.

Could I? Yup...there is a CE member next to me that has been there since the beginning. I have thought about attacking him hundreds of times when looking for targets...but have not.

Now he is free game, no NAP...thus who would care? Well I would. I am a leader, and we as such must lead by example so that those under us can learn. I am a diplomat...I must try to find solutions to problems that there may not be ones too. BUT I must try.

You are a leader and need to lead by example. And what did your example show?

So again...who wants war in this picture?

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE? Xig does now.

DeletedUser

You state that you are posturing? Well, maybe I am posturing as well. Maybe I am making a 'statement' as you so elequently stated.

Who cares when villages were taken? I do. So does the rest of CE. You cannot just excuse all the villages that were taken by XIG while we were in negotiations over stopping the attacks on ESL. I bring up relevant cases, you bring up past history to defend yourself.

During the month of March XIG decided to ask CE to stop attacks on ESL, 'or else'. XIG gave CE three final warnings. During this time, XIG also attacked CE. How are we supposed to take that, as an act of kindness?

You give us final warnings, you threaten us, and you attack us. Yet for some reason that does not seem to matter to you? You do not see that as a clear violation of our NAP - and as a serious act of agression.

You had clear motive behind your attacks, they were not simple misunderstandings and your members openly and knowingly violated these NAP terms. Why do you expect CE to not see that as an act of aggression, especially when you combine those with our three final warnings we got? Then when you finally drop the NAP everyone is CE is expecting XIG to really start attacking (since you took more than 15 villages during the war-time NAP, and our negotiations) - so it would seem reasonable that now you have dropped the NAP you are really going to go attack us.

And please do not bring up events from prior to March again. They are really not relevant. Our current situation we are in started from the beginning of this war. We got in a war, XIG/CE dropped to NAP status, and negotiations started. Anything that happened before that time has very little influence over our current standing. If you do bring it up again though, I'll be forced to go back and dig up the 100's of villages XIG took from CE while allied/nap'd, but as Ive said - I hardly find those relevant.

DeletedUser1185

You state that you are posturing? Well, maybe I am posturing as well. Maybe I am making a 'statement' as you so elequently stated.

Who cares when villages were taken? I do. So does the rest of CE. You cannot just excuse all the villages that were taken by XIG while we were in negotiations over stopping the attacks on ESL. I bring up relevant cases, you bring up past history to defend yourself.

During the month of March XIG decided to ask CE to stop attacks on ESL, 'or else'. XIG gave CE three final warnings. During this time, XIG also attacked CE. How are we supposed to take that, as an act of kindness?

You give us final warnings, you threaten us, and you attack us. Yet for some reason that does not seem to matter to you? You do not see that as a clear violation of our NAP - and as a serious act of agression.

You had clear motive behind your attacks, they were not simple misunderstandings and your members openly and knowingly violated these NAP terms. Why do you expect CE to not see that as an act of aggression, especially when you combine those with our three final warnings we got? Then when you finally drop the NAP everyone is CE is expecting XIG to really start attacking (since you took more than 15 villages during the war-time NAP, and our negotiations) - so it would seem reasonable that now you have dropped the NAP you are really going to go attack us.

And please do not bring up events from prior to March again. They are really not relevant. Our current situation we are in started from the beginning of this war. We got in a war, XIG/CE dropped to NAP status, and negotiations started. Anything that happened before that time has very little influence over our current standing. If you do bring it up again though, I'll be forced to go back and dig up the 100's of villages XIG took from CE while allied/nap'd, but as Ive said - I hardly find those relevant.

listen you Cuda what it comes down to is CE was informed to cease all attacks on ESL or we would end up having to go to war with CE so does CE drop attacks on ESL?No does CE want war with XiG?Evidently so since they never stopped attacks on ESL so who is the war hungry individual here?Sounds like CE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Asterios - we are not your slaves. We do not do what you want at the drop of a hat. Just because you SAY to stop attacks, does not mean we are under any obligation to listen - period.

Asterios what if I say this to you. "Stop all attacks on any STW member, or else, this is your final warning"

You do not stop attacks. Does that mean that you in fact want war with CE? Because thats the exact line of faulty logic you are using here.

Furthermore, let me point out again: Bolaar and Warhawg proclaim a very honorable diplomacy. They give final warnings but never drop the NAP. Xig (and Asterios) attack while under a NAP anyway. Can you say hypocritical?

If you are going to talk about how honorable you are, maybe you shouldn't attack players while they are NAP'd with you.

DeletedUser

Hell. this is actuarly a real propaganda topic!

better not break it... *leaves the w2 propaganda forum*

DeletedUser1185

Asterios - we are not your slaves. We do not do what you want at the drop of a hat. Just because you SAY to stop attacks, does not mean we are under any obligation to listen - period.

Asterios what if I say this to you. "Stop all attacks on any STW member, or else, this is your final warning"

You do not stop attacks. Does that mean that you in fact want war with CE? Because thats the exact line of faulty logic you are using here.

Furthermore, let me point out again: Bolaar and Warhawg proclaim a very honorable diplomacy. They give final warnings but never drop the NAP. Xig (and Asterios) attack while under a NAP anyway. Can you say hypocritical?

If you are going to talk about how honorable you are, maybe you shouldn't attack players while they are NAP'd with you.

hmm lets see if you tell us stop attacking StW or were at war and we don't stop then yes that means we are ready to fight CE also,so yes you did not stop attacking ESL so that means you want to fight XiG,problem is does the rest of CE want to fight us?Other then any CE tribes that wish to come and sign a Peace with ESL and XiG,the other ones are now fair game.

DeletedUser

I don't see what CE are complaining about.

What I'm seeing is a huge fuss over some minor village issues which should have been dealt with your tribes External Relations Officer &/or Diplomat.

If that is the case then why such a commotion?

As bolaar said, there is no such thing as a perfect NAP. There are always going to be minor conflicts which are dealt with accordingly without any further repercussions.

Please redirect me if I am seeing this the wrong way.

DeletedUser

What I'm seeing is a huge fuss over some minor village issues which should have been dealt with your tribes External Relations Officer &/or Diplomat.
As bolaar said, there is no such thing as a perfect NAP. There are always going to be minor conflicts which are dealt with accordingly without any further repercussions.

I am happy to hear that. That means Xig propaganda techniques are not working. The Xigians are just trying to make us look like the bad guys. In all honesty, neither tribe is.

Asterios: "CE was informed to cease all attacks on ESL or we would end up having to go to war with CE"
====================================

Sounds like a declaration of war threat to me. No wonder we were jumping when you guys said 'GO!' to the dropping of the NAP.

Bighead049

Can't we all just get naked cover ourselves in frosting and hump like bunnies on acid? :icon_sad:

Bighead049

This thread has taken a weird turn.

A SEXY weird turn.

AMIRITE?

DeletedUser

couldn't we just argue that, since the NAP is now dropped, none of this matters? think about it - if anyone is pissed of, take out the rage with :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: now...ok?
________
CHEVROLET CORVETTE CERV

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Josh, you are partially correct. The NAP violations should and were handled via our diplomats. However, here is the problem. XIG ignored and swept under the rug all of our village disputes. They just keep changing the subject and ignoring our complaints. However, now that they have lost a few villages, after they dropped the NAP - they are the ones complaining about us. So Im simply here defending ourselves, trying to show how we were not the aggressors in this situation - and how we have tried to maintain peace as best we could. We are not XIG puppets, so we will now jump when they say jump - but we tried to work things out. Despite the fact that they kept violating nap agreements, over and over. We tried to keep things peaceful - but they didn't allow it. Now that we have taken a few of their villages they are crying that we are the aggressors, which simply is not the truth.

DeletedUser5436

Cuda i read earlier a post by Invinicble where he made several rather interesting points but he unlike you did one thing that you have not been able to , or wanted to do, he gave concrete evidence, can you please stop beating around the bush which you are good at, i give you props for defending your stand with such honour in the sense you have not degraded yourself by using profane language instead you have tried to use reason and logic even if the later is slightly lacking(sorry i could not help t :p forgive me) anyway, where is the proof?

Soldier

DeletedUser

Im unsure what proof you are looking for? I have provided reports of XIG nobling CE villages during the month of march (wartime NAP). What other proof are you looking for? I will certainly provide any proof that is requested.