This is to server notice...

DeletedUser

This thread quickly went from an intelligent debate, to a ridiculous conversation between two people who obviously disagree.

For the record, I assumed you were French Canadian because you type similarly to a French Canadian friend of mine. And I assumed English wasn't your first language due to your total disregard of punctuation, your lackluster use of Capital letters Mid sentencne and a complete lack of regard for anything considered proper in any English language I have ever seen.

I have no problem with a grammatical error here or there. I won't flame you for a typo or misspelling. I have no problem if your first language isn't a form of English. I would go so far as saying I respect that and admire your ability to speak multiple languages. All of this seems to be lost on you, Asterios.

I'll let the general populace make their own decisions, as I feel we've given them plenty of information to make an informed decision.

DeletedUser1185

This thread quickly went from an intelligent debate, to a ridiculous conversation between two people who obviously disagree.

For the record, I assumed you were French Canadian because you type similarly to a French Canadian friend of mine. And I assumed English wasn't your first language due to your total disregard of punctuation, your lackluster use of Capital letters Mid sentencne and a complete lack of regard for anything considered proper in any English language I have ever seen.

I have no problem with a grammatical error here or there. I won't flame you for a typo or misspelling. I have no problem if your first language isn't a form of English. I would go so far as saying I respect that and admire your ability to speak multiple languages. All of this seems to be lost on you, Asterios.

I'll let the general populace make their own decisions, as I feel we've given them plenty of information to make an informed decision.

ah do you tango? since you still wish to pursue this dance further I thought i'd ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. We've already established your flawed line of thinking, we do not need to go over it again.

2. I never said my form of English was the only form of English. In fact, I never even said I spoke American English, or that I was American.

All you have done here is proved how faulty your logic is across the board. Not just in TW. Your statements are borderline ridiculous, and I think most honest unbiased people would agree with me.

You assume so much and not only are your assumptions wrong, but the logic you apply to those assumptions is faulty.

Dude seriously re-read your posts and you will see that you use just about the same assumptions/logic as Asterios and Warhawg(of course in the favor of CE instead of Xig) to back up your way of thinking. Now that doesn't mean that it is a bad thing, as both players are known for some intersting/controversial/valid posts.

Just be careful how closely you critize others when your strategy is nearly identical...

DeletedUser

This is really old and quite stupid. You guys are b*tchin' about a little more than a handful of villages?

Pathetic. Each side trying to reveal which side had nobled the most single digit number of villages. lol

It is quite apparent the neither side wants to resolve this issue. And least Cuda brings up the links and tries to justify them. Warhawg just ignores'em and moves on to the next candy apple topic.

Have fun.

Well played.

I'll say it as I see it, once again.
As I said before, I don't understand why there is such a big fuss.
This has blown way out of proportion.
Ok, your NAP has been dropped. So what? Does that mean you will attack each other? No, it means you can but unless both sides desire war, you won't.

I have dealt with many village disputes involving NAP'd tribes as I'm sure you have. What makes this one so different?
There's a lot of personal conflicts going on here. Is there any need to escalate this to a tribal level?

If the players involved (players that lost/conquered apparently NAP'd villages) felt strongly about this, why aren't they on here defending their corner? Cuda is really the only CE player to be arguing his case, why is he the lone spokes person?

DeletedUser

What one calls bitching others call an explaination.

Lets put an end to this all now...please?

The facts are simple.

Xig and CE have a NAP.
NAP is stressed from time to time as each side takes a village here or there.
WAR...FTR vs Xig/ESL
Bigger war...TW/HoT/StW and CE vs ESL
Xig asks for CE cease fire with ESL, refused.
NAP still stress...BOTH...yes BOTH sides take villages. That has been PROVEN here.
Xig states that is CE does not stop attacking ESL the NAP will be cancelled. CE refused.
Xig cancels NAP
Immediate attacks launched by CE
Xig skirmishes back

And here is where we sit. There is still a glimmer of hope here and I await any sort of sign from CE that they are willing to talk.

FIN

Lets drop the NAP village taking bull. One side claims X the other side claims Y. One side says it does not matter...the other said says they were responding...

It is where it is. If CE wants to talk...I am here.

DeletedUser

The facts are simple.

Xig and CE have a NAP.
WAR...FTR vs Xig/ESL
NAP still stress...BOTH...yes BOTH sides take villages. That has been PROVEN here.
Xig states that is CE does not stop attacking ESL the NAP will be cancelled. CE refused.
Xig cancels NAP
Immediate attacks launched by CE
Xig skirmishes back

The whole thing summed up in 10 or so sentences.
Situation been blown out of proportion?

Oh ever so slightly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5436

Well done Bolaar very well dealt with, i feel honoured to have you as my duke/leader.

Soldier

DeletedUser

The facts are simple.
(1) Xig and CE have a NAP.
WAR...FTR vs Xig/ESL
(2) Xig states that is CE does not stop attacking ESL the NAP will be cancelled. CE refused.
Xig cancels NAP
(3) Immediate attacks launched by CE
Xig skirmishes back
=====================================

(1)I know you haven't been with the Ruler of the Xig Empire, but look into the history just a little bit. We were allied; not NAP before the war. This isn't a jab; just trying to correct your facts.

(2) Threatened to cancel the NAP? Threat of war was more like it.

(3) Two membered launched uncoordinated attacks (CE E cannot proof or disproof that they were not cordinated). Target villages were taken (my attacks failed; but the end result? Village now in CE E possession).

Everything else seems very accurate and, as this world is being thrown in a world of hurt, very insignificant.

DeletedUser

=====================================

(1)I know you haven't been with the Ruler of the Xig Empire, but look into the history just a little bit. We were allied; not NAP before the war. This isn't a jab; just trying to correct your facts.

(2) Threatened to cancel the NAP? Threat of war was more like it.

(3) Two membered launched uncoordinated attacks (CE E cannot proof or disproof that they were not cordinated). Target villages were taken (my attacks failed; but the end result? Village now in CE E possession).

Everything else seems very accurate and, as this world is being thrown in a world of hurt, very insignificant.

Thanks Congo for the corrections.

Allies but heard it was more of a NAP because of issues back and forth.

I did not threaten war. And I can get you the documents that state I did not state we will go to war. Will we? Might if something does not get resolved quickly.

The attacks may have been uncoordinated, and we Xigians would expect no better :icon_razz: , but attacks none the less. Just stating is all.

I will state at this time that I know Xig has made some attacks against CE targets...More like warning shots. Which may have been CE's intentions, but I don't believe those were. Mine I can say have been due to the fact that nearly every one was approved by me personally.

My door is still open and this can be stopped at any time.

Yes world 2 is getting thrown into chaos....STOP THE INSANITY...

DeletedUser

Allies but heard it was more of a NAP because of issues back and forth.
Yes. There was strains in our brief relationship. However, we were still allies.

I did not threaten war. And I can get you the documents that state I did not state we will go to war. Will we? Might if something does not get resolved quickly.
You are probably right. No outright war was presented. However, to speak in laymen terms, if the biggest boy in the playground threatens to pop you in the head. What comes to mind when he says that is probably a lot worse than what that boy was actually presenting.

The attacks may have been uncoordinated, and we Xigians would expect no better :icon_razz: , but attacks none the less. Just stating is all.
I respect the fact that you don't. It would be difficult to believe that when multiple people attacked that these attacks were not cordinated. However, I believe it is even more difficult to prove that they weren't.

I will state at this time that I know Xig has made some attacks against CE targets...More like warning shots. Which may have been CE's intentions, but I don't believe those were. Mine I can say have been due to the fact that nearly every one was approved by me personally.
As we are guilty as well. Yours may have been warning shots, but remember, you are the biggest boy in the playground. A warning from you carries more weight than any other boy in that playground.

My door is still open and this can be stopped at any time.
Complete speculation, as I lack the power to stop what is going on, but when Xig Empire attacked FTR Republic. They must have had at least a basic objective. Such as protecting Asterios from FTR. Now, obviously this isn't working as Asterios is still losing territories.

He is, without a doubt, why Xig went to war. To protect Asterios. What if he falls? What if he is rimmed? Will this long and dulling war continue? If we lose the reasons why we fight; then what will we fighting for? For revenge of what occurred during the war that lacks a reason to fight for?

Opps.. I am just rambling.

DeletedUser

He is, without a doubt, why Xig went to war. To protect Asterios. What if he falls? What if he is rimmed? Will this long and dulling war continue? If we lose the reasons why we fight; then what will we fighting for? For revenge of what occurred during the war that lacks a reason to fight for?

Xig went to war to show that coordinated attacks on their members would not be tolerated. If Asterios is rimmed does that mean that no tribe made a coordinated attack on a member of Xig (pre war)? To say it's all about Asterios is perhaps a bit of an overstatement.

Also does anyone else find it amusing that congo is correcting people over the details of the NAP? ... sorry, couldn't resist.

DeletedUser4770

Na, just continue fighting.
That is what makes this game enjoyable.

DeletedUser

As we are guilty as well. Yours may have been warning shots, but remember, you are the biggest boy in the playground. A warning from you carries more weight than any other boy in that playground.

Complete speculation, as I lack the power to stop what is going on, but when Xig Empire attacked FTR Republic. They must have had at least a basic objective. Such as protecting Asterios from FTR. Now, obviously this isn't working as Asterios is still losing territories.

Two quick points...

1) Yes the biggest boy is making a statement. Leave our friend alone or, well in layman's terms, I am going to pound you. Now there has been no beating as of yet. A few punches thrown, maybe a groin kick, a bloodied lip and a few bruises here and there. Nothing that can't be patched up by a good nurse.

But if things continue, I suspect this will turn into a knock down brawl. And in the end will benefit neither of us.

2) The war may have started about Asterios...but I think you need to remember way back, okay not so far, when TUBA attacked a member of ESL. We talked and it went no where...and in the end...the aggressors were overwelmed.

Now you can go along with the notion that it is okay to pick on one member because we said so..so there. He said bad words about us and we are going to kill him. I am sure it is more "involved" then that but heck I don't know the reasons for the attacks, just the reasons Xig is fighting.

He is a member of the tribe and will be protected as such. Fully.

There will either be a cease-fire, which we all know will last for a little bit of time while both sides re-arm, clean up the hundreds of inactives and dig back in, or the was will continue for quite a while.

Now I like war...keeps the game lively...but at some point...each side must decide if it is best for their tribe...not their own person vendetta. For Xig...it is now a matter of pride. But I can't speak for the other sides...

And my door being open is for anyone...They want to walk in and talk they can. I don't make visits to them in the hospital. :icon_twisted:

*gets off his soapbox*

Head Chef King Bolaar
I'm a legend in my own mind
Got CAKE? Xig does now.
New leader of the Xigian armies.

DeletedUser

To say it's all about Asterios is perhaps a bit of an overstatement.
Then I am rambling.

Also does anyone else find it amusing that congo is correcting people over the details of the NAP? ... sorry, couldn't resist.
No offense taken. I have been humbled by the experience. Perhaps it is best I leave the forum.

DeletedUser

my god i actually feel like i lost IQ points having read this crap.

DeletedUser2730

[lost] Narnia (703|526) C57 10,028 midnight22 [XiG.2] Congo [CE E] March 31,2007 - 20:19
[lost] s Cataphract Station (692|553) C56 10,239 alexsouto [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 18,2007 - 08:23
[conquered] 24. A VOLTE 3 , TR (685|325) C36 6,973 The kingdom [CE E] pacchis [XiG.2] March 13,2007 - 21:07
[lost] s Z00 (698|577) C56 12,099 kendel [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 12,2007 - 03:47
[lost] ne superryan20 (720|520) C57 10,622 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 11,2007 - 07:50
[lost] ne superryan21 (720|519) C57 10,704 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 10,2007 - 10:24
[lost] ne superryan29 (702|526) C57 7,409 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 10,2007 - 00:51
[lost] ne superryan24 (728|514) C57 10,929 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 9,2007 - 20:15
[lost] ne superryan23 (726|517) C57 9,912 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 9,2007 - 18:47

DeletedUser

[lost] Narnia (703|526) C57 10,028 midnight22 [XiG.2] Congo [CE E] March 31,2007 - 20:19
======================================
Wow. That is strange. You make me look like the bad guy, yet this is what Lord Midnight22 says to me on Apr 01,2007 13:47, a day after I nobled his village.

Midnight22 to Congo: "Pleasure meeting you too. You found yourself a new ally in me."

Strange... That doesn't fit in your nice little picture of Crimson Crusaders ruthlessly capitulating innocent villages, does it?

[lost] ne superryan20 (720|520) C57 10,622 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 11,2007 - 07:50
[lost] ne superryan21 (720|519) C57 10,704 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 10,2007 - 10:24
[lost] ne superryan29 (702|526) C57 7,409 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 10,2007 - 00:51
[lost] ne superryan24 (728|514) C57 10,929 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 9,2007 - 20:15
[lost] ne superryan23 (726|517) C57 9,912 superryan [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 9,2007 - 18:47
======================================
Ahhhh... you keep reaching don't you. Not bothering to do your research that superryan had quit and was giving his villages Lord PFB.

superryan

He contacted us and wanted to switch to our tribe. Our aristocrats were hesitate about him being a Xigian. Big mistake. He switches to the ATEN family and Captain_Jack gets 21 free villages.

Wonder why superryan did that. Must have been a lack of family orientation in the Xig family. That isn't our problem.

[lost] s Cataphract Station (692|553) C56 10,239 alexsouto [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 18,2007 - 08:23
[conquered] 24. A VOLTE 3 , TR (685|325) C36 6,973 The kingdom [CE E] pacchis [XiG.2] March 13,2007 - 21:07
[lost] s Z00 (698|577) C56 12,099 kendel [XiG.2] poop for brains [CE E] March 12,2007 - 03:47
I don't have the 411 on these, so I would presume we are guilty until proven innocent. However, are these the cordinated attacks you were wanting to complaint about.

Somebody lock this topic. It getting old and it smells.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2730

Yes it is starting to smell cause CE has lost all basis for there argument which ruined this thread. Sorry we took all those villages from you guys I know it was a crushing blow but I am sure you will recover with those free villages you were given from XiG. I see you have no problem with taking free villages from someone you already consider an enemy and are preparing to attack. You guys rock.