This made me laugh

• Thread starter DeletedUser38110
  • Start date

DeletedUser38110

In our forums, we have to vote whether we are in favour of forming an alliance with a tribe or not. For a tribe 89 members, only 5 votes are needed which is pretty stupid being honest.

Someone bought up [INF], so it was posted in the 'Voting Forum', 2 people straight away posted Yes (they are in favour of an alliance).

Then, the next 5 people all voted no, 2 of them saying they said this because their profile and i quote 'looked gay', also 'it looks like it was made by a kid' and finally it looked 'nooby'.

The other 3 players said no without reason.

So if you are seeking an alliance with us, no matter how big or small you are, have a good enough profile for us to at least consider you lol.

Top Tips...

* Make sure it doesn't look nooby.
* Make sure a kid doesn't create it or have it look like a kid created it.
* Make sure it relates to only the game and nothing else.
* Don't make it look 'gay'.

I have not committed any form of treason towards my tribe by writing this, just expressing my views and implying that if we need to survive then things need to change.

DeletedUser

Maybe bringing it to the attention of your council would be better. Now not just you, but the whole world knows your tribe fails. :icon_rolleyes:

Child in time

Ghehehe, you do realise you should get out of that tribe asap don't you?
No nice post, + rep.

DeletedUser

This made me laugh. Good thread. But our profile is anything but nooby :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

In our forums, we have to vote whether we are in favour of forming an alliance with a tribe or not.

Since when were alliances needed at this stage of the world. I'd suggest leaving that tribe.

Timtom- Your profile doesn't look particularly good to me.

DeletedUser

Since when were alliances needed at this stage of the world. I'd suggest leaving that tribe.

Timtom- Your profile doesn't look particularly good to me.

Blasthemy (spelling) our profile is cool but it might have to change if we arnt getting alliances :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Meh their profile is nothing great, but its ok for now. Zenron, check "Skittl"'s profile.

DeletedUser

Ugh.. *Blushes* :icon_redface:

Im honoured. *Runs and changes profile before they ask for alliance again*

Sorry, we don't do alliances over PnP. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

These tribes must have uber cool profiles.

«SS» Diplomacy List

Allies
D.D.A
Fenx
TRK
ACE-C
A[W]*
Undead
I - T
~DD.A~

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)

Enemies

DeletedUser

Please note that I did say in brackets (spelling) meaning that I didnt know how to spell it.

I gave the right spelling because you wrote that. Just giving you a helping hand :D. I don't spell wrong...mac has spell check even on the internet :p

Mr.skittles- I'm liking the COA :D and some of it made me lol. So yeah, good profile :)

DeletedUser

lol i was going to spam but this thread isnt even worth it:icon_rolleyes::icon_cry: