This made me laugh

• Thread starter DeletedUser38110
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I gave the right spelling because you wrote that. Just giving you a helping hand :D. I don't spell wrong...mac has spell check even on the internet :p

Mr.skittles- I'm liking the COA :D and some of it made me lol. So yeah, good profile :)

Ah right sorry I misunderstood you.

DeletedUser16026

[INF] - Infecting World 24

The ones behind the world-wide epidemic:

Vanquish.
Duke
Cancer is God's Blessing Compared to Him

timtom1993
Co-duke
He is Infectiously Good Looking!

Copy1234
Diplomat
Washing Your Hands Won't Help...

Mr Ace
Baron
Africa's Enemy #1

ToxicToChildren
Baron
Specializes in Ages 12 and Under

maxpepper16
Tribal PIMP
Spicing Up Wenches since 14th Century.

Potash
Sex Phone Line
You got a need for speed, call Potash

Your Days are Numbered

--------

Is dis n00by?
Nein. Das ist nicht n00by.

You hurt my feelings. Greatly. *Edits Profile*

Last edited:

DeletedUser16026

Look:
5 The Infected 266

We even has ODA. :D
It means everything at this stage because BP has just ended and it takes REAL skill to kill n00b player's troops while they aren't online. See? I has skill too.

I also has skill to write profile. I R ANGRY!!!

DeletedUser

In our forums, we have to vote whether we are in favour of forming an alliance with a tribe or not. For a tribe 89 members, only 5 votes are needed which is pretty stupid being honest.

Someone bought up [INF], so it was posted in the 'Voting Forum', 2 people straight away posted Yes (they are in favour of an alliance).

Then, the next 5 people all voted no, 2 of them saying they said this because their profile and i quote 'looked gay', also 'it looks like it was made by a kid' and finally it looked 'nooby'.

The other 3 players said no without reason.

So if you are seeking an alliance with us, no matter how big or small you are, have a good enough profile for us to at least consider you lol.

Top Tips...

* Make sure it doesn't look nooby.
* Make sure a kid doesn't create it or have it look like a kid created it.
* Make sure it relates to only the game and nothing else.
* Don't make it look 'gay'.

I have not committed any form of treason towards my tribe by writing this, just expressing my views and implying that if we need to survive then things need to change.

This solves nothing.:icon_confused: