Thoughts

ArmandMALTA

These are just from my point of view. The majority of the questions answered are all answered according what happened and happening in the game and not the forum. Obviously the forum questions will be answered according to the forum.

Most Feared Player: Sacerdoter

Your Favourite Player(s): [in game] tormos11, glassman, clemp4, chende, UK Patriot, Princess Di, slick

Most Disliked Player(s): [in game] loststryk, Penthesilia

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): There are a bunch so i better skip this.

Your Favourite Tribe: [in game] PACK and Subv..yes Subv but i hope u wont recruit ur enemies again now. lol

Least Liked Tribe: TDR and Morph

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: =BoB= they need to dismiss some members though

Best Leader: [in game] feverpitch, superwief, moe, and just to mention UK was a good leader.

Worst Leader: [in game] difficult to say. But i think the top 5 tribes all have good leaders.

Most Entertaining P&P poster: UK Patriot, loststryke, Lychaeus

Worst Forum Personality: [in forum] alex when he loses his temper.

Best Tribe Representation: [in forum] Alex does well some times, loststryk, hanibalii and sometimes Uk as well

Best Thread Thus Far: Without doubt..Updating maps

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: [in game] tormos, chende, glassman, uk patriot, i consider alex as skilled, Princess Di, loststryke, Penthesilia, Aj, slick

Most Strategic player: uk, chende

Most Underestimated player: lnlsban i think

Most Overestimated player: ricky357

Most valuable player (to their tribe): superwief for PACK

Most Accomplished in W25: i go for jg or crazymike.

Most Dedicated: there are a bunch of dedicated players like UK, alex, tormos, glassman, moe, Princess Di, loststryk, Penthesilia

Most Popular: I think its either Uk, moe or alex.

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): princess di

Strongest Offensively: slick or Uk

Strongest Defensively: Princess di i think and Heavenly Hell

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: Uk Patriot

Your Favourite Player(s): Lost, Penthesilia , Alex and Uk

Most Disliked Player(s): Dont really dislike anyone. Everyone has a game personality, but i wouldnt say I dislike them for it.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): Lots.

Your Favourite Tribe: TDR

Least Liked Tribe: SubV only because we are warring them and losing. Some carry a chip on their shoulder but i know some of them are great people to talk to.

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: =BoB=

Best Leader: Grey Ghost - showed respect to everyone and spoke with it in turn.

Worst Leader: Superwief - just not my style of leadership.

Most Entertaining P&P poster: Lost

Worst Forum Personality: Hanibal

Best Tribe Representation: Alex/Grey Ghost

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): World 25 Maps

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: Gotta say UK

Most Strategic player: Penthesilia

Most Underestimated player: Penthesilia

Most Overestimated player: Ricky357

Most valuable player (to their tribe): Alex to SubV

Most Accomplished in W25: No one comes to mind

Most Dedicated: Lost - never stops attacking.

Most Popular: Alex or UK

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): Penthesilia

Strongest Offensively: nMe...

Strongest Defensively:penthesilia (if you've tried taking a vill off her then you know why)

DeletedUser

Penthesilia is the hardest player I've had to take villages from in my time on world 25. I'm sure I could have done it if I had persisted, but because she put so much effort into defending them I would have had to spend several hours timing on them to take them. Was a good job of deterence on her part.

DeletedUser

never claimed to be a good player also it does count when you have so many incomings and nobody to support you because there are a million excuses everybody has there own opinion on this game with good points but few factor in the odds it wasn't a one on one fight and when using a whole tribe to defeat a player you need to factor that in 500 million points to take down 12 million well it makes a hell of a difference not taking away from subv or even the non-subv players that jumped in the wagon but that way proves nothing to me yes subv is a good tribe and they work together but for me to give props to a single player well it cant happened cause non faced me one on one

DeletedUser

another thing i forgot to mention i havn't played that account in over a month so you guys do your own numbers

DeletedUser

maybe, maybe not it's up in the air i dont know who was playing my account or should i say giving away my vills but i dont know if i'll be back it's summer i'm having fun i'm starting in a new house with my girl so it depends on her as we will be sharing the same ip address soon she likes w25 and i have nothing to look foward to in this world so its still up in the air

alexmichie

How about by sunday i take all the nominations of this and do a favorite, in the blog, for example i take the people with the most votes in each category for the best in world 25?

hanibalii

another thing i forgot to mention i havn't played that account in over a month so you guys do your own numbers

Just out of interest, who was in your account? Because there was someone...

How about by sunday i take all the nominations of this and do a favorite, in the blog, for example i take the people with the most votes in each category for the best in world 25?

nice idea Alex, but i can't see anyway of doing it that easily...

alexmichie

i can just add them up, but the more people who do one the better.

ArmandMALTA

that means i get the most in two categories? :D i hope ure gonna count those two categories as well! :p

DeletedUser

obviously mark is the best, because nothing looks more Pro than an inactive noob that spams forums.

hanibalii

obviously mark is the best, because nothing looks more Pro than an inactive noob that spams forums.

hey whoa thats not nice... i have to wait 200 hours for my nukes to hit TDR, they are on their way, but while I wait, I don't bother with nobling...

nothin g is more pr0 then a n00b with 12069 average points per village who is only just holding onto the #1 spot and lost it to jg today and is only lucky to have it back...

DeletedUser

not lucky to get it back, all skillz. still got more vills to build but not building them.

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: nme...n@me (Grant)

Your Favourite Player(s): TW Won't Let Me Stay Sane et al.

Most Disliked Player(s): Ghosteh, Auskilla, Bucknut

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): TradeSkillsLLC

Your Favourite Tribe: SubV

Least Liked Tribe: PACK

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: ~QCK~

Best Leader: UK Patriot

Worst Leader: balubhai

Most Entertaining P&P poster: I can't remember his name, but his forum pic was Stewey from Family Guy

Worst Forum Personality: Auskilla when he was around, now ArmandMALTA gets on my nerves

Best Tribe Representation: SubV, but before the merge, INH

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): Top 20 Tribes

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: dunno

Most Strategic player: UK patriot (runs tribes strategically and runs his own account so he gets props)

Most Underestimated player: dunno

Most Overestimated player: Auskilla

Most valuable player (to their tribe): lnlsban

Most Accomplished in W25: Auskilla I suppose

Most Dedicated: balubhai

Most Popular: dunno

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): dunno

Strongest Offensively: dunno

Strongest Defensively: dunno

DeletedUser80463

I play this world a lot but don't pay much attaention except if its of importance

Most Feared Player: Kevinspencer (no1 ever attacks me :icon_sad:) as he was the only one to attack me with any large incomings

Your Favourite Player(s):ArmandMalta (helped me out of a sticky situation)
and my 2 co-players who i met on this world

Most Disliked Player(s):can't say every1 is different. but if i had to choose it'd be the noobs of this world QUIT ALREADY!

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s):To many to count

Your Favourite Tribe:pack (of course) and SubV as they work together from what i hear

Least Liked Tribe:=BoB= (got my friend banned i think) and Morph

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe:~QCK~

Best Leader: Superweif

Worst Leader: never had an exceptionally bad leader

Most Entertaining P&P poster: Loststryk

Worst Forum Personality:panthious (reveal who you are!)

Best Tribe Representation:Alexmichie

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):Any thread with Armand and alex arguing in it :lol:

Most Experienced/Skilled player:princess di

Most Strategic player: Crummdog

Most Underestimated player:Hoolemore554

Most Overestimated player:Ricky357

Most valuable player (to their tribe):As long as they are dedicated to the tribe they are valuable

Most Accomplished in W25: unsure

Most Dedicated:Loststryk

Most Popular:U K Patriot i beleive

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):princess Di

Strongest Offensively:Varies from area to area

Strongest Defensively:Same as Above

edward007007

Has everyone forgotten trigga trigga? he was a cool guy :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think it is fair to say that being only in a certain area of the world limits the interaction to a limited pool of players and though there might be better players that fit in some answers, these would be mine with whom I've had interaction with.

Most Feared Player: nMe... n@me?; UK Patriot; Auskilla

Your Favourite Player(s): CKA NL; chende9

Most Disliked Player(s): There's 45 people tied with this one, lol. If you don't have something good to say about someone then don't say it at all so I'll pass this one.

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): chende9; alvik20sm; nadeem2; ImGoingFishing; GATE TO HELL 666; Penthesilia; crummdog; B-RAN; CouchyNZ

Your Favourite Tribe: This might be biased PACK

Least Liked Tribe: PASS

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe:=BoB=

Best Leader: Superwief

Worst Leader: PASS

Most Entertaining P&P poster

Worst Forum Personality: Everyone from SubV who let loststryk get them so bent out of shape, you played right into his hands.

Best Tribe Representation: Gray Ghost

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: I think it is fair to say UK Patriot, devastating attacker, tight trains and his support is pushing his nobles through the gates.

Most Strategic player: Too many to list

Most Underestimated player: lnlsban; GATE TO HELL 666; "Speed" Kyle; Secksay

Most Overestimated player: PASS

Most valuable player (to their tribe): Again too many to list

Most Accomplished in W25:

Most Dedicated:

Most Popular:

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): Princess Di, say you stacked her if you want Moe, but she does'nt have to have a village stacked to keep it, I remember her holding SYND tribe to very, very, very minimal gains when she had the whole tribe attacking her. It's just another day playing TW whether she has 4000 incomings or none.

Strongest Offensively: UK Patriot; GATE TO HELL 666; nMe... n@me?; "Speed" Kyle

Strongest Defensively: Princess Di

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: Uk

Your Favourite Player(s): h46ac chende drakengard16 spike

Most Disliked Player(s):

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): mystic/ chende

Your Favourite Tribe: HOG (when it was here)

Least Liked Tribe: SubV

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: Tr0ll

Best Leader: UK

Worst Leader:

Most Entertaining P&P poster: Auskilla

Worst Forum Personality:

Best Tribe Representation:

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: UK

Most Strategic player: H46

Most Underestimated player:

Most Overestimated player:

Most valuable player (to their tribe): UK

Most Accomplished in W25: UK

Most Dedicated: UK

Most Popular: :|

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure):

Strongest Offensively: UK

Strongest Defensively: Heavenly Hell

alexmichie

Does help if you fill it in fully and know more than 10 players on the whole world