Thoughts

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player: i would say hanibal as far as mass attacking ... we all know he single handedly sent most of the 15k+ attacks at ricky357

Your Favourite Player(s): slick glassman alexmichie hanibal simon nikki secksay liquid wow i like alot of people ... and scores of others

Most Disliked Player(s): uk patriot uk patriot and ummm uk patriot

Most Promising Non Top 40 player(s): too many

Your Favourite Tribe: pack back in the day

Least Liked Tribe: subv

Most Promising Non Top 5 Tribe: =bob= strong tribe that has stood the test of time

Best Leader: intimidator ... for all his underhanded tactics he got the job done

Worst Leader: nme

Most Entertaining P&P poster: nme ... i could look at that chics pic all day ... im so in love :pPPP

Worst Forum Personality: armand

Best Tribe Representation: pack ... for all the mistakes we were always honest and tried to play fair even when others werent cough cough subv :p

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can): alexs blog ... lots of hard work and very well put together

Most Experierienced/Skilled player: hmmm besides me lmao ... id have to say tormos ... great all around player

Most Strategic player: UK patriot simon and nikki ... all are very good in strategic planning

Most Underestimated player: tormos

Most Overestimated player: nme

Most valuable player (to their tribe): hanibal to subv ... tormos to pack

Most Accomplished in W25: tormos11

Most Dedicated: superwief

Most Popular: moe

Most Resilient (can withstand pressure): princess di ... check the stats ;)

Strongest Offensively: hanibal

Strongest Defensively: penesthelia aka nikki

hanibalii

Well, maybe she doesn't like you so on purposly doesn't read your mails...

edit:

this is my last ever post. I am not big-headed enough o think that any of you care about meh enough for me to make my own thread, so i figured I would post this here.........

Last edited:

DeletedUser81371

edit:

this is my last ever post. I am not big-headed enough o think that any of you care about meh enough for me to make my own thread, so i figured I would post this here.........

Nooo Mark dont leave ;(

DeletedUser

edit:

i care <3