Thx internal problems?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43045

So i've noticed THX has some internal problems and seeing that the w32 forums are dead i was hoping to spark it up again. Care to comment THX ?

cagudio

I just noticed their leadership changed.. I wonder if the new leaders will be able to keep thx running

DeletedUser

So i've noticed THX has some internal problems and seeing that the w32 forums are dead i was hoping to spark it up again. Care to comment THX ?

Mind to elaborate? I don't really see anything wrong with them.

DeletedUser

Just taking out the trash :icon_cool:. And replacing it with people who don't betray their teamates :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok wth your 2 biggest mems left, wth happened?

lol, they'll be getting new members soon enough... but in the meantime:

Player Action Date/Time Points
lhsilva Left 04th September 2010 - 10:17 3,052,150
chaos69 Left 04th September 2010 - 07:17 4,686,323
twistedfirestarter Left 04th September 2010 - 07:17 3,304,105
zebralight Left 04th September 2010 - 04:15 8,041,852
bw sf Left 04th September 2010 - 04:15 11,839,375
Alephone Left 04th September 2010 - 04:15 5,343,133
Godgunwill Left 03rd September 2010 - 19:25 461,242
twistedfirestarter Joined 03rd September 2010 - 01:27 3,304,105
mcgahey Left 02nd September 2010 - 19:33 504,407
twistedfirestarter Left 02nd September 2010 - 16:21 3,304,424
barsley10 Left 02nd September 2010 - 10:16 3,706,404
NAZXUL RIP GREG Left 01st September 2010 - 10:16 11,807,423

DeletedUser

brilliant deduction tiger. figured that out all by yourself didn't you ^_^

yup i did. first, wheres my cookie, and second, what happened to all the talk about loyalty and not betraying so and so and all that other stuff that THX kept spouting during the war with SKY? seems like according to this its a tad hypocritical :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just taking out the trash :icon_cool:. And replacing it with people who don't betray their teamates :icon_biggrin:

i believe he summed it up quite nicely.

@bobby: spice it up a bit, cant have a dead world now can we? besides tigers skin is as tough as well... leather, he can take it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup i did. first, wheres my cookie, and second, what happened to all the talk about loyalty and not betraying so and so and all that other stuff that THX kept spouting during the war with SKY? seems like according to this its a tad hypocritical :icon_wink:

I hardly think this is a coloration. SKY was at war when they lost their members, THX was not in any war. It simply had to do with a big whiny baby not getting his way and throwing a little tantrum. As far as Im concerned good riddens, had no right to even be in THX in the first place with that attitude.

As for the 2 larger players leaving. One of those is the whiny baby, Nazgul RIP Greg, the other I hope wises up. As for anyone who follows Naz... well lets see how they feel in a few days

DeletedUser

I hardly think this is a coloration. SKY was at war when they lost their members, THX was not in any war. It simply had to do with a big whiny baby not getting his way and throwing a little tantrum. As far as Im concerned good riddens, had no right to even be in THX in the first place with that attitude.

As for the 2 larger players leaving. One of those is the whiny baby, Nazgul RIP Greg, the other I hope wises up. As for anyone who follows Naz... well lets see how they feel in a few days

well said

DeletedUser

THX N/A merge...That surely is the next step for you corruptkiller.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well said

not at all. wether at war or not, loyalty is loyalty, and if your going to call someone or some tribe out on it, you best be sure you dont have any such issues yourself. THX, as this shows us, clearly does.

HorseSoldier

not at all. wether at war or not, loyalty is loyalty, and if your going to call someone or some tribe out on it, you best be sure you dont have any such issues yourself. THX, as this shows us, clearly does.
At least they didn't have half the problems SKY had. Sky rarely warred anyone and completely crumbled at the sight of a war after being at peace FOREVER. You simply have no right to flame them for their internal issues. Sky had internal problems 24/7/365. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.