Thx internal problems?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sky is dead let them rest. THX may have problems, every tribe does. THX will solve those problems just give them a day or 2.

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me what naz actually did? and why did bw sf actually leave? why did the rest of the members leave with naz? why is bw sf in his own tribe and not with the rest of em in SFX? bah

DeletedUser43045

So many questions, so little answers. Yet when i ask what's wrong i get: Why do you think anything is wrong? :(

nakki pappa

can anyone tell me what naz actually did? and why did bw sf actually leave? why did the rest of the members leave with naz? why is bw sf in his own tribe and not with the rest of em in SFX? bah

he tried to divide THX because he didn't get to be the new duke. I'm sure curroptkiller72 can explain more if you mail him

naz had some sits that he moved with him and some he just threatened to rim if they didn't join. It's not as bad as it looks like.

DeletedUser

you do realise AYK isnt just a time player, he is the Time duke.

nakki pappa

lol very funny u make me laugh CK couldnt explain nothing, and why dont u ask fade2black why he asked one of time players AreYouKidden to take me out and posted so in the THX forums, when THX was suppose to be going to war with time ?

and how come THX even need TIME to take me out?

you guys are the BEST NOT

yes, ck could explain much because he's one of the few THX members on here whos words mean something. I don't know where fade was going with getting help, maybe just making it go faster.

there was never any plan to war SFX UNTIL you stirred things up and since some SFX members wants to protect you then they will most likely end up like you, getting rimmed.

best part of all of this is that this isn't even everything you did.

nakki pappa

so they made a player that never ran ops, that never posted ingame forums, that has done nothing that most of the tribe never even knew existed unless u went on vent made herris the leader based on what NAKKI oh wait u dont know because you never made DUKE in this world and never would in THX or any major tribe would u

umm...dude, herris was made the duke, not an OP planner or war genral or whatever you want it to be named. He has held the tribe up and running so far, that means he knows something or just has really good luck.

no, i've never been duke on this world because I DON'T WANT TO. I DON'T want to answer mails all day and DON'T want to solve crossnoblings all day! I am here to play the game.

DeletedUser

At least they didn't have half the problems SKY had. Sky rarely warred anyone and completely crumbled at the sight of a war after being at peace FOREVER. You simply have no right to flame them for their internal issues. Sky had internal problems 24/7/365. :icon_eek:

lol, i kind of have every right, regardless of what tribe i was in, am in now, or will ever be in. One could first ask who you are, then one could proceed to inform you that posting on these forums is not a right of only those in top tribes. then one could counter your point about THX's so-called lack of "problems". you say we rarely war anyone, but I'm pretty sure THX has yet to war anyone that hasn't come to them first, disregarding inactives and barbarians, a noble list filled with no-name tribes, the most notable being DnD, Rivea, and TURKS, reinforcing the whole inactive eating habit.

Then there is the whole "we are not affiliated with SFX F, but now we are, but now we're not, because they betrayed us" thing. Not so far in the past you could consider them almost a 4 tribe family. Dont worry THX, this is a good thing for you, maybe it will teach you to finally get rid of your last family tribe too. :icon_rolleyes:

why dont u ask fade2black why he asked one of time players AreYouKidden to take me out and posted so in the THX forums, when THX was suppose to be going to war with time ?

and how come THX even need TIME to take me out?

Is looking for outside help in their wars turning into a trend for THX? lets hope not. :icon_wink:

Some were not happy with the whole merge idea, maybe that is why?

best part of all of this is that this isn't even everything you did.

Maybe easier to explain rather then keep alluding to it. As it is right now, he seems to make a decent case. :icon_confused:

umm...dude, herris was made the duke, not an OP planner or war genral or whatever you want it to be named. He has held the tribe up and running so far, that means he knows something or just has really good luck.

how long has he bee duke for now?

Last edited by a moderator:

nakki pappa

Maybe easier to explain rather then keep alluding to it. As it is right now, he seems to make a decent case. :icon_confused:

how long has he bee duke for now?

yeah but i had to do something to keep you reading :)

officially i think it's like a week but i dunoo what he has done behind the scenes. however, there's been more happening inside the tribe in that time than there has been since the SAS war.

nevetsb

NAZ....herris is a much better leader than yourself-FACT
you are way too hot headed for a leadership role and SFX is full of inactives and players that will be quitting and then theres the traitors, im guessing you set SFX up again to FAIL

DeletedUser

lol, i kind of have every right, regardless of what tribe i was in, am in now, or will ever be in. One could first ask who you are, then one could proceed to inform you that posting on these forums is not a right of only those in top tribes. then one could counter your point about THX's so-called lack of "problems". you say we rarely war anyone, but I'm pretty sure THX has yet to war anyone that hasn't come to them first, disregarding inactives and barbarians, a noble list filled with no-name tribes, the most notable being DnD, Rivea, and TURKS, reinforcing the whole inactive eating habit.

Then there is the whole "we are not affiliated with SFX F, but now we are, but now we're not, because they betrayed us" thing. Not so far in the past you could consider them almost a 4 tribe family. Dont worry THX, this is a good thing for you, maybe it will teach you to finally get rid of your last family tribe too. :icon_rolleyes:

When you say SFX betrayed us... I think you got a little confused. We ment the members who used to be in our tribe and left because they have no backbone because their former leader didn't get to be THX duke :icon_cry:

@Naz please warn your members that if they remain in SFX they will be subject to attacks. But as far as you, chaos69 and zebralight at concerned... you will never not be subject to attacks. I dont even know why I dragged chaos into that group, so I apologize chaos. You are nothing compared to those lowlifes. You just picked the wrong side mate, I'd give you a second chance like the rest of SFX. But yes Naz, you will be rimmed or you can hit delete. Zebralight is the same.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and I flamed new leaders in the in the forums when they called me a traitor lol I never said nothing to deserve being called a traitor, prior to finding out that THX was going to declare on me and SFX my former tribe ive led before. they declared war and called me a traitor because i called them out on the leadership voting process and members I asked to join me are SFX members I brought over in THX merge in the first place.

SFX is our tribe that most of us now in it and other THX members have come from so dont call me a traitor for ever protecting thos members with my last village ill fight for EX SFX MEMBERS and current SFX members always have always will

With how your posting now it almost sounds as if you've planned this. We only declared war on You because you used the multiple account sits you have in THX to attack other THX members, and talk to allies saying we had plans to attack them. You made yourself an enemy, don't play the victim.

I found it funny how the whole time you were arguing (more like crying) in the forums about how you should have been duke, you kept saying you wanted to be duke to stand up for members, yet when I disagreed with you you threatened to attack me in your words "with every nuke I have" as if standing up for THX members meant attacking anyone who disagreed with you. I never had much interaction with you before this, but from what I've seen in your behavior you would make a horrible duke. You lost the vote 3 to 1.

I've known herris for over a year now, we've played about a dozen worlds together, and have lead half a dozen tribes together as co-dukes. Even on other games (crellan for example) the tribe we lead on world 1 was rank 2 and the tribe we lead on world 2 was rank 1. I know for a fact he'll make a great duke, just like I know you'd make a crappy one based solely on your attitude.

DeletedUser

When you say SFX betrayed us... I think you got a little confused. We ment the members who used to be in our tribe and left because they have no backbone because their former leader didn't get to be THX duke :icon_cry:

@Naz please warn your members that if they remain in SFX they will be subject to attacks. But as far as you, chaos69 and zebralight at concerned... you will never not be subject to attacks. I dont even know why I dragged chaos into that group, so I apologize chaos. You are nothing compared to those lowlifes. You just picked the wrong side mate, I'd give you a second chance like the rest of SFX. But yes Naz, you will be rimmed or you can hit delete. Zebralight is the same.

what did he do thats so dramatic anyway? he left the tribe because he couldnt be duke. now to me, i can understand why hes upset if what hes said to me has any foundation. granted he has overreacted, but im sure you get where im coming from. Furthermore, he had to be doing something right to even be a nominee to be duke in the first place, or is there something else i ent been told

DeletedUser

what did he do thats so dramatic anyway? he left the tribe because he couldnt be duke. now to me, i can understand why hes upset if what hes said to me has any foundation. granted he has overreacted, but im sure you get where im coming from. Furthermore, he had to be doing something right to even be a nominee to be duke in the first place, or is there something else i ent been told

See my post. He used accounts he was sitting in THX to attack other THX members. He then started threatening players in THX (myself included) when they disagreed he should be head duke. He then left and started to muddy up our relationships with our allies (didn't work) and used some of the sits in THX to continue his cry fest in our forums to stir up drama calling for a civil war. Not even subtly either.

DeletedUser

K-Wolff left 4 names as possible candidates, Naz was one of them, but since then K-Wolff changed his mind after seeing how Naz reacted and said he would do the same thing we are doing, rimming naz.

As for what he did, what occult said plus posting our hidden forum everywhere, and some other discrepancies which I will not mention in public forums or to anyone outside of THX for that matter. It was an internal issue that is being resolved with Naz's removal from w32. Soon he will be nothing more than a memory.

DeletedUser

im gonna dig myself a hole, and ask a few more questions

1) why he was using sat accounts to attack THX mems in the first place?
2) was this before or after you decided he couldnt be duke?
2a) if before, then why in gods name was he even nominated to be duke, and how did he manage to get a single vote in the first vote
3) did he do the rest of the 'bad stuff' before or after you guys decided he couldnt be duke?
4) do you know why he did the other 'bad stuff', if it isnt the same reason he attacked THX mems from sat acc's?
5) If he didnt do anything bad before you decided he couldnt be duke, why didnt you let him be duke in the first place? forget what hes done now, but what did he do before that was so bad, for you to disregard the first poll?

For the next question, i do not want a debate about who your future enemies are going to be, i know who your planning against, so does the rest of w32, so does the whole of Time, so does anyone that matters, and have known for a long time.

6) why are you asking future enemies, Time, to take out one of your members?

And CK, i dont even play tw anymore, im just a nosy little git, so there is no harm done in telling me via PM, or on skype, which is robertrobrobert1

you have my word, that i will not tell anyone about any secrets you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That you are, therefore nobody cares to answer your questions.

well, thats your opinion, im joking around. Also, i just have a lot of friends, so ill find out 1 way or another. it will just take me a little longer

nevetsb

Theese are direct quote's from k-wolff's mail which proves NAZ is b/s ing

Naz has ops to run he does not have time to do it all anyways. Which is why I suggested herris for the role

a- he is off the front line
b- he is retired
c- he has a level head.
And...

There was not vote to put him up as leader. Only discussion. fuk...

EDIT: As to talking about me, i havent grown overly much but im active as hell, if you don't believe me test it in game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.