Time for a war, I guess...

DeletedUser

We will not be posting reports except for successful noble attempts.

Doing otherwise could open up new support aspects that we do not want to deal with given the odds.

Over the next few days, however, I will be posting war stats regardless of which side is winning.

Also, I will not be playing the whole "Oh, those are our bad member" excuses for any people we lose, and hope that they all do the same.

A village is a village, right?

DeletedUser

Reports give a bias view of the situation. I could, for example, show the reports of Muldie's nuke dying, as well as his nobles, as well as clearing attacks on him.

This would only give a small view over the situation, however, and would not really do much of anything other than spread a incomplete view of the war.

Stats, on the other hand, show everything when they are unbias. The stats will be unbias.

DeletedUser

Showing reports of what you stated would get the crowed on your side ;)

However in one way you are right

DeletedUser

Ill tell you what. Contact me ingame and I will forward you the reports of Muldie's nuke failing since I have already mentioned it. Other than that, everything is confidential report wise. Dont want to put any of our ops at risk, you know?

DeletedUser

My co's online and i would rather see it here, i have no use of it ingame sorry but thanks

DeletedUser

Stats so far in a while showing the defenders in this war winning by an 8 conquer margin.

Side 1:
Tribes: BDR, WDR, Sha-La
Side 2:
Tribes: Police, Cop, SH!T, HEX, JAGER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 182
Difference: 131

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 71,620
Side 2: 463,144
Difference: 391,524

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,022
Side 2: 24,640
Difference: 21,618

chart

since teh declaration side 2 is up by 2 conquers

DeletedUser

Ooooo this is an interesting war :). Seems slightly one sided tho, comon BDR, WDR, Sha-La!!!

DeletedUser81829

This is just a bit of nobling as part of basic expansion, hardly deserves to be called a war. The food thinks there's some kind of great conspiracy with several tribes teaming up on them, throws their toys out of the pram and declares war on several larger tribes.

I could think of a faster way to get rid of your villages, however I have a feeling Police, Cop, and HEX aren't particularly bothered and will go about business as usual.

Looking at the map, I would say it's not particularly likely that JAGER or SH!T will be involved anyway, SH!T for one is over 2 k's away. I guess SH!T was only named because they are listed on Police's profile, and I guess you would have to be part of either tribe to know the reason for that... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is just a bit of nobling as part of basic expansion, hardly deserves to be called a war. The food thinks there's some kind of great conspiracy with several tribes teaming up on them, throws their toys out of the pram and declares war on several larger tribes.

I could think of a faster way to get rid of your villages, however I have a feeling Police, Cop, and HEX aren't particularly bothered and will go about business as usual.

Looking at the map, I would say it's not particularly likely that JAGER or SH!T will be involved anyway, SH!T for one is over 2 k's away. I guess SH!T was only named because they are listed on Police's profile, and I guess you would have to be part of either tribe to know the reason for that... :icon_wink:

No, we know there is no "great conspiracy", nor do we believe that they are teaming up on us.

Take a look, read the posts, and maybe you will learn something, eh?

We have plans about JAGER, and yes, SH!T was just thrown in there. Mainly because i believe that they are... well... kinda Sh!tty.

DeletedUser

Lol i like the food part though you realize at one point in time you will be the food for someone else right? As it is i say good work to a tribe for fighting back even if they lose it shows they have potential to do great things one day. And at least they aren't giving up cause someone is better than them either. they deserve credit for that even if it is foolish but either way they get farmed an eventually nobled or they fight back and even if they lose they prove they aren't just sheep for the slaughter house to be put in your pork chops or anyone else and when they restart they learned a important lesson even at the loss and will return with greater fury for it.

Beside isn't that what made the USA? Rebels of small bands who stood up to someone bigger and better and see where it got us(USA and such) history teaches that much go underdog.

DeletedUser

Yay us!

But actually, we are russian. "In soviet russia, food eat you!" tehehe

I make myself laugh.

Im gonna level with you guys... I didnt even laugh about that one...

DeletedUser

damn thats a kick ass nuke, do you teach them how to make nukes like that Hot streak ?

* can you teach me *

Muldie325

BDR - BarlDranzin today at 09:05 Quote
and also kill her farm while your at it that way it will make it hard for her to rebuild

BDR - molimo01 today at 09:09 Quote
well maybe smithy before farm.we want to delay muldie as much as possible from making nobles...

BDR - BarlDranzin today at 09:39 Quote
smithy is not as important.

WDR - KingDave today at 09:40 Quote
but smithy is needed for nobles and it take forever to build

BDR - mmnbpebja today at 09:41 Quote
Actually, it is...
Smithy takes longer to rebuild, and it stops her from getting nobles- so she won't grow as quick- so we can kill her quicker.
Getting farm down won't do much...

WDR - .PWN3D. today at 11:44 Quote
Cat smithy and Rams on wall! We need his walls low, so his deffence is weak!

I don't care about the cats at all, but PLEASE tell your members not to call me a girl, i'm a guy ok?