Time Of Peace

DeletedUser1185

Greetings fellow Forum posters and Trolls;

This war which has involved a great many of tribes and many honorable players on both sides Has run its course,instead now we should seek for peace since both sides have lost way too many players leaving the game for the great beyond called the real world,half the tribes on both sides are being sat we have lost many a great warriors on both sides who could not keep up with the 24/7 battling for months now.

Both sides have gained and lost much in this war with neither side gaining a meaningful gain for victory so I come to to say this war should end before we lose too many more players to real life.

Let peace have a chance,What say you?

DeletedUser

I don't think its my place to answer that I'm not an aristocrat and I'm far from my enemies but I'd like to point out all that has been said here, and all that happened in-game. Are the waring tribes going to get all friendly now? Because there has been a LOT of hostility...

DeletedUser1185

this is a sign that XIG is week....asterios..bad move

when one comes to the conclusion that neither side will gain from prolonged war and that peace would be better then losing players,that is not a sign of weakness but an insight that maybe this war goes on too long,how many of your tribe is being sat by other members?6?12?20? when will it be time for to call it quit when your only one playing 38 accounts and no sleep?

loss of fait

when one comes to the conclusion that neither side will gain from prolonged war and that peace would be better then losing players,that is not a sign of weakness but an insight that maybe this war goes on too long,how many of your tribe is being sat by other members?6?12?20? when will it be time for to call it quit when your only one playing 38 accounts and no sleep?

wow, looks like your busy.......

I believe it is random that you decide to make a peace agreement, but, I believe that this war is pointless. Now, my opionion may not be valued at all but, it is time for the war to stop..

PS: get some sleep

DeletedUser1185

I am still enjoying this war actually :p

if it was just me i'd be having fun too but i've seen to many friends on both sides of this war leave game because it just drags on and on and on and on and on,this war has reached the point where there will be no clear victor but a loss of many players is this what we seek?

DeletedUser7694

This is a wargame. If you can't stand it, you should not have been playing in the first place.

On a personal note, is the ground getting too hot beneath your feet Asterios? Are you scared of loosing your mighty empire? Do you hear the rim calling your name :icon_razz:

loss of fait

if you ever go to the rim, I will make sure you get a spot next to me :lol:

DeletedUser1185

This is a wargame. If you can't stand it, you should not have been playing in the first place.

On a personal note, is the ground getting too hot beneath your feet Asterios? Are you scared of loosing your mighty empire? Do you hear the rim calling your name :icon_razz:

hiro you know as well as any that losing villages mean nothing to me,but the loss of tribe mates and friends has been bothering me as of late.

DeletedUser

Dont worry about that.. you have your reputation as a fool still there... congratulations!

Kidding, I seriously mean this with no sarcasm, when I was talking to Asterios, he was one of the best guys you ever could talk to. I give you respect for that, although, you judged me upon my age, however, your a cool guy.

omgwtf111

My thoughts exactly....

Maybe we could change the game to TribalTeaParties :lol: :icon_razz:

In all seriousness, if this is the reason to stop the war, then we might as well reset the server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As much as it galls me to agree with Asterios, I have to admit he does have a point here. There are many players in all the major tribes involved in this war that have real life issues that are taking precedence over this game.

DeletedUser7694

hiro you know as well as any that losing villages mean nothing to me,but the loss of tribe mates and friends has been bothering me as of late.

That is happening to us all, we all loose friends. In my opinion it is a good thing that some or a lot less active players are leaving. This way active players remain, and those will make for a fun and interesting game.
Maybe we should get us a TW veteran chatroom or some such, to keep in touch with the old guys.

tokstolle

Greetings fellow Forum posters and Trolls;

This war which has involved a great many of tribes and many honorable players on both sides Has run its course,instead now we should seek for peace since both sides have lost way too many players leaving the game for the great beyond called the real world,half the tribes on both sides are being sat we have lost many a great warriors on both sides who could not keep up with the 24/7 battling for months now.

Both sides have gained and lost much in this war with neither side gaining a meaningful gain for victory so I come to to say this war should end before we lose too many more players to real life.

Let peace have a chance,What say you?

?
Is it you Asterios or has someone hacked your forum account? Or are you getting soft?

Just joking. I agree, I can take me the time needed to be active in this war but many good player on both side are quiting becuase they don't really have the time to be online 24/7 to move defence and coordinating attacks.

DeletedUser

I can see why some people would not want to put a hault to the war, but you guys are thinking short term...

Ever heard of history repeats itself? Well it is the same thing in this game. There is always a big war, a month(s) of beating each other, not really that much progress, an NAP, and it starts over. Just like life but sped up.

When two huge families/alliances go at it there is always going to be those who don't completely let it go. Eventually something will occur (has anyone been reading the Xig/CE arguments lately) that will break a NAP or an alliance and we start from the beginning.

DeletedUser

Let the war carry on :ram: :ram: :ram:

Thats my opinion anyway.. I try not to make friends in this game, the people i realy like i keep in contact with on msn/xfire so its not overally annoying when they leave because we stay in touch. I like war, it keeps me entertained. I hope it doesn't end until the last tribe stands.. (StW :lol: )

DeletedUser

Cant wait for replies from warhawg, frankish and the leaders of FTR, TW, HOT and StW. And the rest of the allies of course.
I'm curious as to if the end of the war is coming... Or not.