Time Of Peace

DeletedUser3967

What Asterios is saying is not weak. I believe it's a mutual belief on both sides that this war has taken its toll on the 'older players' in the game, the people who have a life lol..

I'm a HOT player. I am personally enjoying this battle, but I know a lot of people on both sides are struggling due to real life committments.

It makes me wonder sometimes though.

How does W1 do it?

RoBAC & TW have been at war for month and months now. It's gotta be pushing 5 months now? yet here we are, known as the mickey mouse world by W1 players, not able to continue a war without both sides bitching and moaning and quitting.

You gotta look at it from this angle?

If it was to end now how will you see this war in 4-5 months time? Would you see it as a hard fought battle, like W1 players, or would you see it as a pathetic excuse for a war?

Like I say, i'm enjoying it and I hope it continues for sometime. But I do feel the people with children and families, it's gotta be tough.

DeletedUser

Cant wait for replies from warhawg, frankish and the leaders of FTR, TW, HOT and StW. And the rest of the allies of course.
I'm curious as to if the end of the war is coming... Or not.

Why wait? The war is still on for now, so I'm still attacking lol

DeletedUser2730

No need to respond to this. Things like this are not handled here.

DeletedUser

Hello Asterios. I dont think, that ending this war is conclusion. When we will end this war, then we must make another war. I prefer runover in this war. Why end unfinished business? This is war game and im enjoying it. We dont want to live in peace. And friends. I have some and for me the greatest player already left this game before war. I still hope that he will come back and FTR will shine as before.

Some players left this game under the pressure of my armies, but on end they thanks me, because it was the greatest part of theyr live there. Be erradicated by me :icon_twisted:

Im Kirja the Master Slayer, watch your back!

thedevilinme

At the risk of going any further off topic, why would I explain my intentions to you?

I was just asking you to elaborate on your previous answer. It was ambiguous at best.

I don't want to go too off topic but i gave you advice in the HOT forums, i thought you were alright.. but i just don't respect players who turn on people they once called tribe mates.

DeletedUser

No need to respond to this. Things like this are not handled here.

Say that to Asterios. Plus you guys will eventualy make a public statement and that statement is what I was referring to. After the discussions I'm sure someone will let the world know they are/aren't at war. And thats what I'm curious about.

DeletedUser5984

Greetings fellow Forum posters and Trolls;

This war which has involved a great many of tribes and many honorable players on both sides Has run its course,instead now we should seek for peace since both sides have lost way too many players leaving the game for the great beyond called the real world,half the tribes on both sides are being sat we have lost many a great warriors on both sides who could not keep up with the 24/7 battling for months now.

Both sides have gained and lost much in this war with neither side gaining a meaningful gain for victory so I come to to say this war should end before we lose too many more players to real life.

Let peace have a chance,What say you?

Well TW is a time demanding game..
I think TW has been playing you guys for some time now and
not the other way around like it should happen...

You have to be online 24/7, or in the middle of the night so to achieve maximum effectiveness in offensive or defensive actions..
And at a war of this scale... woohoo..there goes RL..

Well good luck with whatever you guys decide :)

Off to play CS:Source :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Who is winning? StW10 is winning. On the last five pages of conquers StW10 vs XiG.3 the score is 70 to 30 in our favour. Making peace only gives you a chance to rebuild, what do we have to gain? Nothing. We're better off fighting you know than having to fight you again later.

DeletedUser

Who is winning? StW10 is winning. On the last five pages of conquers StW10 vs XiG.3 the score is 70 to 30 in our favour. Making peace only gives you a chance to rebuild, what do we have to gain? Nothing. We're better off fighting you know than having to fight you again later.

StW wont get peace anyways me thinks...

DeletedUser

Ok...so lets say peace happens. Then what? This war involves nearly every major tribe. For those not involved please note that I used the word NEARLY. So what would xig do then? Try and rebuild? Take over the xig villages of xig players who are not around? Then what?

I just find it somewhat amusing that the purpose of this war is the one asking for peace. I dont really think its your place to ask for such.

DeletedUser

Ok...so lets say peace happens. Then what? This war involves nearly every major tribe. For those not involved please note that I used the word NEARLY. So what would xig do then? Try and rebuild? Take over the xig villages of xig players who are not around? Then what?

I just find it somewhat amusing that the purpose of this war is the one asking for peace. I dont really think its your place to ask for such.

Ouch! Jerran has got a point..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

Well Jerran you show your ignorance here I see since what about your tribe members who have left the game?Or others in your tribe who cannot continue with the way things are going now?Don't you care for them or just for your own agendas?Grow a pair and start thinking of your own people who would like a respite for once instead of staying safe in your little hidey hole.

DeletedUser3967

Then we kick someone elses ass?

Their will never be peace.

The World is to full. Each tribe needs to expand.

Theirs always an enemy to fight for territory.

DeletedUser

Well Jerran you show your ignorance here I see since what about your tribe members who have left the game?Or others in your tribe who cannot continue with the way things are going now?Don't you care for them or just for your own agendas?Grow a pair and start thinking of your own people who would like a respite for once instead of staying safe in your little hidey hole.

You are right I am not keeping up on the peace. There are leaders talking peace and that is fine. I have been talking with them about it and I see their reasoning.

My post was to you and about you asking for peace. But once again as someone questions you, you try to demean them and attack them personally.

Staying safe in my hole? Look me up on twplus and see if I am "just staying safe". Until then do not speak of my ignorance until you handle your own.
Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

first sry 4 my english ...

Asterious u say that w2 it is loosing many greate players in this war and we shood make peace... take it this way They will quit eventualy ... let them have a war that they will remember it ... they will quit saying : WHAT A FIGHT !!
And anather think : old members are quiting new are joining they will become greate players too