Time to Retire: thanks everyone for the good times

Swendog

Solo:

I know that most of you have seen Ganja's email and I'm sure there are a lot of mixed emotions over the whole thing.

I can only speak for myself that this game has taken a toll on me. My real life is being impacted somewhat with me trying to stay on top of a game that requires more time the longer you play it. It's time for me to hang up my war gear and focus on real life for a bit until I get things sorted back to where I need them to be.

Solo has been a wonderful experience, and I want to thank you all for your loyalty, friendship and trust. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better group of people to fight alongside.

We've bad our ups and downs, merging with Fools, some getting left out which I regret and all giving Solo a second chance even those that were slighted not on purpose but just from a rushed decision that I think you all know I regret. We lost a lot of good players in this world because of that and I find that unfortunate.

We all know how this world is going to end. Say what you want but Fools fought hard, recruited hard, handled their diplomacy well and essentially had this world dominated from the get go. Solo should be proud of putting up the fight we did and you've earned your respect. Zomby proved themselves worthy fighters in the war against Solo and continued as a worthy ally against Fools.

Don't despair in this, times change, lives change. I'll be back again and hope to see you all and fight alongside you some world in the future.

Most importantly I'm thankful for the friendships that I've made, the fun that we've had and the trouble we caused.

I want to thank Ganja for making me his co-Duke and giving me the trust to help him lead this tribe. I couldn't have asked for a better co-duke nor loyal council members.

Thanks to Maggot for being the insane fighting machine that he has always been.

Vijelia for fighting off hoards of Fools and never quitting the fight.

To Sixpointer for being one of the best players I've yet to see and sad I didn't get to see him grow into the monster that he could have become had he joined us earlier.

Thanks to everyone in Solo's council. A group that never gave up and that I trusted explicitly. And most importantly to all of the loyal hard working members of Solo that did their best day in and day out.

I also appreciate the friendships I've made in Zomby, Fools and other tribes.

Thanks to my buddy Jim(Ersh) for being a good friend and helping me to laugh a bit at this game instead of being too serious.

In the end the Fools/Solo war was an epic one, both sides fought well, both sides fought hard and all should feel good about that.

There are negatives as well and things I feel a little sour about but I'd prefer to just let those go and leave the world on a good note.

I'll always be Solo and can't wait to talk about the old times in our next world together. I'll remain on Skype and hope you all stay in touch.

I am deleting in w63 and wish you all the best. Ganja and I will leave Solo in Michael's hands for those of you that choose to continue on and I wish you all the best.

~Swendog

DeletedUser92095

Bye swen. Look like we'll reach that 60% a lot sooner than everyone expected. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Carrot Soup,

But SoLo Z now have the mighty Michael Wittman as leader do not jump to conclusions! Hahahaha...Think they might have been better staying leaderless.....lol.

On a serious note take it easy Swen RL has to take priority we all struggle with that at times. Good luck in RL from everyone in Fools.

Garsy

Swendog

Thanks guys. Please try and keep things friendly. I'm not leaving so Solo can be taunted. You guys know who is going to win, just let it be and let the game speak for itself. I know many of you in Fools are looking forward to some more free time after this world is over. I can't imagine some of these players that play the same world for years and years. Too much commitment for my blood. Anyway take care everyone. I'll check in from time to time here.

DeletedUser108493

Sad to hear mate... Good luck with your life and daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swendog

Absolutely loving the fact that I get informed that members are accusing me of being a spy, in bed with the enemy, a coward. It's great when the truth comes about who is really who and where they stand isn't it. I'm logged back in for now to keep these morons from dragging my name and good intentions through the dirt. There will be a reckoning. Oddly enough a lot of nice emails from fools/jesters players and of course my EXTREMELY loyal friends in Solo. Too bad a few of you bad apples are acting a fool.

DeletedUser109613

Well, I can understand how the game can wear someone out so I'm not very surprised when people are quitting and wish them good luck with real life. I can't wait to get back to mine too.

But I also understand why people are calling you a traitor, because you were just too important to your tribe. Treat it as a compliment. They would hardly notice half the tribe leaving, but you're different.

DeletedUser

Cheers Swen and good luck
Sorry about how it all went
Dont worry about those calling you a spy
They obviously were not very active in the tribe or have the memorys of a goldfish.

DeletedUser110536

Swen when players and leaders from the enemy tribe wish you luck and compliment you on a job well done. I would take it as a grain of salt what any useless player has to say about your character and behavior.

I want to know why the hell you were not giving me info like 90% of zomby ex/zomby were???? That tribe was a rat ship. Hell you knew it and still tried working through it. These kids think they know it all if they did they would of hit delete 3 months ago instead of pretending to be leaders.

No way to sugar coat it. That was their fault and their leaders fault.

Anyone from your tribe thinks for one moment you did not do your best is idiotic. As Kkey said. Its no fun and its hard to be in any leadership role. Children all want to pretend they can do.

DeletedUser92095

@swen
You were once in FOOLS and have worked alongside us for quite some time so people in our tribe more or less "like" you.

It really sucks when people who haven't really exerted as much effort as you have to lead the tribe ends up calling you a traitor. I've been there so I know how it feels.

Wouldn't mind them though. Now you're free of TW and have more time to spend on things that are really important. I've been trying to quit for a long time so if I were in your shoes, to hell with what everyone thinks. You're free! :D

But for the record, we made you quit. LOL

DeletedUser

Swen when players and leaders from the enemy tribe wish you luck and compliment you on a job well done. I would take it as a grain of salt what any useless player has to say about your character and behavior.

I want to know why the hell you were not giving me info like 90% of zomby ex/zomby were???? That tribe was a rat ship. Hell you knew it and still tried working through it. These kids think they know it all if they did they would of hit delete 3 months ago instead of pretending to be leaders.

No way to sugar coat it. That was their fault and their leaders fault.

Anyone from your tribe thinks for one moment you did not do your best is idiotic. As Kkey said. Its no fun and its hard to be in any leadership role. Children all want to pretend they can do.

But Sir, Sir I think I can do!

DeletedUser92095

I'm right. I always am. Bow down Angel. In this world, we own you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser92095

I am not right? The reason being?

You have this habit of posting declarative sentences and expect people to believe it without proof.

DeletedUser108493

I am not right? The reason being?

You have this habit of posting declarative sentences and expect people to believe it without proof.

Swen gave up because he was wasting his life time when most of the players of Solo (2/3) didn't do nothing to change our situation. Which makes that time lost and I would do the same in his position.

DeletedUser92095

First of all, swen said RL/wanting to get back to RL was the reason he quit. Are you telling me that swen was lying? :icon_surprised:

But following your argument, wasn't it the existence of FOOLS and the war against us that necessitates the "change" you are talking about? If you guys were at war with tribes like -bn-, do you think swen would have quit?