Time to Retire: thanks everyone for the good times

DeletedUser108493

First of all, swen said RL/wanting to get back to RL was the reason he quit. Are you telling me that swen was lying? :icon_surprised:

But following your argument, wasn't it the existence of FOOLS and the war against us that necessitates the "change" you are talking about? If you guys were at war with tribes like -bn-, do you think swen would have quit?

Are you stupid? Of course you're. I said that Swen quits because we was wasting his life time on useless players, so that is not related with RL? LOL :icon_rolleyes:

Swendog

Yes guys. It wasn't the stress of this game. I love this game. It's just that I have a new baby which I still have downtime obviously, but I'll be starting a new job managing the sales for the Northeast and it won't give me much time as I need to put any spare time I have into that. With that said I haven't decided if I'm going to hit delete again or finish up some loose ends that I have. But I can tell you that there are a few that will be getting my nukes before fools players

DeletedUser110536

Should be fun to watch and listen. Karma is a "female dog" some people should know that. Also send me a more fleshed out plan so the guys and of course the gals here could see if we could accommodate your request. My skype is messed up for hours im not getting any updates and my posts say pending. I dont feel like emailing you.

Swendog

Lol. Because my email is so challenging Jimmy. Well we know atrapatra is good to go. I'll get you a few more names :p

DeletedUser109751

Good luck Swen. Thank you for the work you have done. I was on family holidays, saw you my leader quit, had no time to go on the forum to understand and became crazy against you, which proves 1) how we needed you 2) That I was wrong. Congrats for your baby, as a grandfather I advise that even if it is hard you remember to enjoy it, and take care of your new job challenge. I regret my critics against you, and remember that I was criticizing a leader leaving us, but never called you a traitor. I will continue ti fight for the fun, like my friend Angel. And Carrot Soup, yes I am as stupid as Angel, that is what makes good fighter, even Special Forces sometimes...

Swendog

Aple I accept your apology and will cross you off my list. Bully Madison comes to mind. Lol

DeletedUser92095

I will continue ti fight for the fun, like my friend Angel. And Carrot Soup, yes I am as stupid as Angel, that is what makes good fighter, even Special Forces sometimes...
You just admitted you're stupid for no apparent reason. And you just called Angel stupid as well. Who's side are you on? :lol:

DeletedUser92095

Yes you are. Aplefebvre said so. As for being a good fighter, I think the results of your exploits in this world pretty much shows how bad your delusions are. :icon_biggrin:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Swen gave up because he was wasting his life time when most of the players of Solo (2/3) didn't do nothing to change our situation. Which makes that time lost and I would do the same in his position.

you belong to that 2/3rd

DeletedUser108493

Yes you are. Aplefebvre said so. As for being a good fighter, I think the results of your exploits in this world pretty much shows how bad your delusions are. :icon_biggrin:

I think you use that word "delusions" so many times to many players... You seriously need to update your vocabulary, search something new.

DeletedUser108493

you belong to that 2/3rd

Morons like you and Carrot made me laugh everytime I come here, so please, keep posting... :icon_biggrin: And no, I don't belong to that players, because the iniciative to kick some of them started by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep it clean guys. I'm surprised that you have repeatedly abused the words "stupid" and "moron" without getting any consequences :)

I know how it feels Swen, goodluck in RL. Good decision on your part.

DeletedUser99939

*sigh*

Swen you should just walk away and spend time with your baby girl you've said thats what you want to do plus your new job if you won't listen to me at least take Jim's advice cause I'm sure he is saying same. I have no quarrel with you personally just the way things where run. My insults and/or comments where meant to give you something to hate me on to get you motivated to kill me/other more important people in fools and perhaps even step up the way things where in regards to solo and fools. I can't force you to do anything. If your nukes want to visit me go for it but not sure where that will get you tbh. But I shall remain here on 63 till Fools manages to rim me (good possibility) but I won't make it easy. But take care and have a good and prosperous life with your family.

Kyle

DeletedUser92095

I think you use that word "delusions" so many times to many players... You seriously need to update your vocabulary, search something new.
What is said is what is meant. Why change something when it so aptly describes you and your cohorts.

And since you've already resorted to criticizing my limited vocabulary, you might want to check for the correct spelling of "iniciative". :lol:

Swendog

Why do people have to be reasonable after being unreasonable. I had a load of nukes to launch before I re-hit delete. Anyone want them? 250ish.

DeletedUser108493

What is said is what is meant. Why change something when it so aptly describes you and your cohorts.

And since you've already resorted to criticizing my limited vocabulary, you might want to check for the correct spelling of "iniciative". :lol:

Sorry, I make that word a little bit "aportuguesada".

DeletedUser109751

Why do people have to be reasonable after being unreasonable. I had a load of nukes to launch before I re-hit delete. Anyone want them? 250ish.

People are reasonable when somebody explains. So not totally stupid, in the end. And mainly everybody understands problems of RL. Nobody is totally bad or stupid, even Rhinos...

DeletedUser99939

Why do people have to be reasonable after being unreasonable.
If that is at me my response is: Its not just that but sometimes stress and things happening in rl can carry over to the way you act as in my case I had a lot of things going on at same time I was trying to talk to you and the others no excuse I know but just saying that it can carry over with your emotions or ability to do something proper.