Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,425
Side 2: 18,149
Difference: 49,276

chart

DeletedUser

ok ill move my anti svg propaganda here ... to make barracuda sthu lmao

DeletedUser93681

Us with sexy underpants that have been declared on blindsided and have won both wars as far as I am concerned. We took down the #1 player on the world that was in Yarr and just when we are about to kill svg, they run to AAA. (but did a rim run first)

DeletedUser93681

There was a boat load of yarr svg 300 wobble and aaa. The captain says, send 1k nukes go over to Slurp island and kill them. (they didnt return) Captain say send 2k nukes over to Slurp island and they didnt return. Captain says send everything we got to SLurps island...then nothing...

finally the captain sees a survivor..and he yells...

"go back captain there are 2 of them"

DeletedUser

Huh? What you smoking yo? I want me some of that.
Your straight talking to yourself, lol. Must be some good shit.

DeletedUser93681

Huh? What you smoking yo? I want me some of that.
Your straight talking to yourself, lol. Must be some good shit.

Too deep for you? Cant grasp the meaning? Go to bed. (must be a svg loser)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93681

I have no connection to SVG ;)
You seem to have a story, care to tell me all about it? I'm a fantastic listener!

Oh yes I may have another story down the road and I might share it with you, if you promise to only listen and not comment.

DeletedUser93681

Can someone post the stats for the last week of this war please? Then I think this thread can be closed.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Us with sexy underpants that have been declared on blindsided and have won both wars as far as I am concerned. We took down the #1 player on the world that was in Yarr and just when we are about to kill svg, they run to AAA. (but did a rim run first)

But SVG was still going to carry on our war, just flying the AAA flag, and giving ourselves and extra front in 322

The war was only called off when you guys went to Yarr, therefore you are the ones that ran from the fight

DeletedUser

svg went to aaa ... slurp could have won against just svg ... svg making the move to aaa forced our hand ... we at slurp knew we could not hold up against all of aaa so we did what was best for our tribe by joining yarr ... who won the war is just semantics ... svg won if you want to count total villages losses ... slurp won if you want to consider that svg disbanded and went to another tribe to continue the war from a bigger tribe ... either way whats done is done.

DeletedUser109674

Don't fool yourself guys ,there is two winners here from this war and it ain't Svg or Slurp!
[spoil]It's AAA and Yarr[/spoil]

DeletedUser

svg went to aaa ... slurp could have won against just svg ... svg making the move to aaa forced our hand ... we at slurp knew we could not hold up against all of aaa so we did what was best for our tribe by joining yarr ... who won the war is just semantics ... svg won if you want to count total villages losses ... slurp won if you want to consider that svg disbanded and went to another tribe to continue the war from a bigger tribe ... either way whats done is done.

Look again Smart-ass, SVG is still there.

Besides, we wouldn't have needed to go to Yarr if Yarr hadn't helped you from the start. And vice versa. We fought our part of the war on our own. With just 16 members. And you couldn't do anything till Yarr started to help you. Great job