chibi_pink_llama_by_mizzichibiart-d5ce20y.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105406

OK, that is fine but...

Don't you think my Llama is just great?

[spoil]
chibi_pink_llama_by_mizzichibiart-d5ce20y.gif
[/spoil]

Wholly Alpaca-Tastic! & in the dreams generated by my TW-soaked brain, I truly did dream of a signature-type llama & it was animated so i'm likely staying off Externals a bit for now.

DeletedUser

Wholly Alpaca-Tastic! & in the dreams generated by my TW-soaked brain, I truly did dream of a signature-type llama & it was animated so i'm likely staying off Externals a bit for now.
Haha, is everything OK.. *Massive grin on my face*. For some reason I found that sentence of yours funny. :x

DeletedUser

I finally get some fakes. About time. Finally showing up to this front :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser105406

Haha, is everything OK.. *Massive grin on my face*. For some reason I found that sentence of yours funny. :x
heheh...hell yes, thanks Katiee! a couple days off coming in here & i'm back to dreaming of non-llama stuff...kewl. :icon_wink:

Repinski

Auphan I would just like to take this moment and thank you. Why you may ask? For actually defending against me. I'm an ODA whore at heart and thus far into the world, I've never had the opportunity to gain a massive amount of ODA due to people not defending adequately.

Yesterday, you allowed me to gain 3.927.909 ODA in addition to the 4th largest Attacker of the day award in the world. (I'm fairly sure)

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 20.11.2012 (680.617 units)!

This was only beaten by 3 people that I can see. Those are the following.

[SPOIL]Dylar with the largest.

19x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 03.10.2012 (888.471 units)!

Crankster with the second largest.

8x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 17.11.2012 (750.060 units)!

And PurplePerpetrator with the 3rd largest.

5x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 06.10.2012 (703.223 units)![/SPOIL]

Please continue to put up a fight, I really rather enjoy smashing into troops and seeing how many I can kill. It was also a great pleasure of mine to be one of the Agents responsible for making Kanthas gain 10.376.558 ODD yesterday along with this.

3x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 20.11.2012 (1.489.774 units)!

Keep up the good work and please, keep blocking my nukes or.... Well just ask Kanthas what his farms look like in the villages I cleared.

Much love,
~Repinski

DeletedUser

Auphan I would just like to take this moment and thank you. Why you may ask? For actually defending against me. I'm an ODA whore at heart and thus far into the world, I've never had the opportunity to gain a massive amount of ODA due to people not defending adequately.

Yesterday, you allowed me to gain 3.927.909 ODA in addition to the 4th largest Attacker of the day award in the world. (I'm fairly sure)

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 20.11.2012 (680.617 units)!

This was only beaten by 3 people that I can see. Those are the following.

[SPOIL]Dylar with the largest.

19x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 03.10.2012 (888.471 units)!

Crankster with the second largest.

8x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 17.11.2012 (750.060 units)!

And PurplePerpetrator with the 3rd largest.

5x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 06.10.2012 (703.223 units)![/SPOIL]

Please continue to put up a fight, I really rather enjoy smashing into troops and seeing how many I can kill. It was also a great pleasure of mine to be one of the Agents responsible for making Kanthas gain 10.376.558 ODD yesterday along with this.

3x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 20.11.2012 (1.489.774 units)!

Keep up the good work and please, keep blocking my nukes or.... Well just ask Kanthas what his farms look like in the villages I cleared.

Much love,
~Repinski

Rep! thats amazing, I cant believe you got 3.9 MILLION! not Thousand, but MILLION! ODA! You are for sure my idol in this game. Now I know for a fact that when I grow up, I want to be just like you... Im in Awe for words right now. Congrats is the only thing I can say, its quite an accomplishment.

On a side note, Looks like Jaxx calling on his minions, S2orm!

Auphan Vs The S2orm's Agency

Great battle thus far. Keep up the nuking.

Repinski

Rep! thats amazing, I cant believe you got 3.9 MILLION! not Thousand, but MILLION! ODA! You are for sure my idol in this game. Now I know for a fact that when I grow up, I want to be just like you... Im in Awe for words right now. Congrats is the only thing I can say, its quite an accomplishment.

On a side note, Looks like Jaxx calling on his minions, S2orm!

Auphan Vs The S2orm's Agency

Great battle thus far. Keep up the nuking.

*Sigh* I give you guys a genuine compliment for putting up a fight, something I've yet to find anywhere else, and I get flamed for it. And you guys wonder why we think you're all ass holes.

Personally, i think someone's just butt hurt over the amount of D they lost. Hey look guys, we know how to throw our size around along with coordination, imagine that. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*Sigh* I give you guys a genuine compliment for putting up a fight, something I've yet to find anywhere else, and I get flamed for it. And you guys wonder why we think you're all ass holes.

Personally, i think someone's just butt hurt over the amount of D they lost. Hey look guys, we know how to throw our size around along with coordination, imagine that. :icon_rolleyes:

How was that a flame? Mine was a personal compliment to you. Im confused now.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ok I give up, I come on here praising Sigh Factor for the awesome job he did and the Absolutely astonishing ODA he received from the OP. Not the mention all many many farms he was able to take out. And all I get is flamed. This community isnt very friendly.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ain't that a pity. I suppose the forums can go back to silence now.

And nobody even told me who the hell s2orm were :p