Time vs. FearUs???

DeletedUser

I'm not sure whether it's your original ceasefire post that entertained me more or cagudio's comments. :lol:

Sorry. I'll go back to my world now. Couldn't help myself.

DeletedUser

I have a question, AYK: How can you have a ceasefire when you're not having a war? :p

DeletedUser43045

Well from our point of view it's nothing but a border dispute. And for border disputes we only use a fraction of our power. However from FearUs's point of view a fraction of our power must seem like a full frontal war. Sadly they have trouble grasping the extend of our power.

nevetsb

well i think you know that im on dsn or should by now. you still on sacoshit?

You are so lucky we have a NAP.....just you wait until its over.:icon_evil::ram::ram::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

You are so lucky we have a NAP.....just you wait until its over.:icon_evil::ram::ram::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Who said it is going to be over nevets? Surely FD have better things to do with their time than take on someone whose not a challenge? :lol:like, noble inactives and barbs? XD

id love to see you do anything. and ayk isnt the xmas ceasefire 24th-27th anyway?

The attack breaks are from 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December.

but ayk is starting it a couple hours early and ending it a couple hours late.

It is the time during which Tribal War Supreme Rulers have decided that attacks cannot be sent, full stop. Considering that all attacks landing from 24th December at 00:00 till 27th December at 00:00 will not do any damage, AYk took full advantage to make it look like he is nice.

We all know he's a cruel hearted leader to be honest :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

0 kelvin is colder than 253 Kelvin, it's still bloody freezing.

Lol, thats because 0 Kelvin is also known as absolute zero. 253 Kelvin is also known as 0 Centigrade (if I am not mistaken). Although that said, 0 centrigrade might be 70 Kelvin, I canot remember :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lol, thats because 0 Kelvin is also known as absolute zero. 253 Kelvin is also known as 0 Centigrade (if I am not mistaken). Although that said, 0 centrigrade might be 70 Kelvin, I canot remember :icon_redface:

no, 0 celcius is 273 kelvin.

/me does chemistry :p

DeletedUser

no, 0 celcius is 273 kelvin.

/me does chemistry :p

You know that Centigrade is Celsius? It's just the older word for it XD

And yes, that's right. Now I know where I got 70 from, it was supposed to be part of 273 not 253 :lol:

DeletedUser

you know, you may have accidentally stumbled upon my point, there! Just because one thing is colder doesn't make the relatively "hotter" thing any less cold. I said 253 as temperatures around here have been hitting -20 celcius recently :p

wood_chips.png

But anyway, Time for a question! Will the formation of [F] in the north change the situation up north? Will Time be engaging in "Border Skirmishes" with them also, or are there other forces at work? How do FearUs feel about [F], if they have any representatives on the forum? What about [F] Themselves?

DeletedUser

you know, you may have accidentally stumbled upon my point, there! Just because one thing is colder doesn't make the relatively "hotter" thing any less cold. I said 253 as temperatures around here have been hitting -20 celcius recently :p

[spoil]
wood_chips.png
[/spoil]
The relativity of something shouldn't change merely because it is measured in a different scale. We have also been getting -20 here... and I live in England...

And awesome, I am secretly a genius who can come across hidden points. It's so secret even I did not know about it!

But anyway, Time for a question! Will the formation of [F] in the north change the situation up north? Will Time be engaging in "Border Skirmishes" with them also, or are there other forces at work? How do FearUs feel about [F], if they have any representatives on the forum? What about [F] Themselves?
Don't think they mean much to FearUs to be honest, FearUs are desperate at the moment, they approached me for a merge earlier this month. The original players don't remain so their just united under a name that they don't know how it came about. Not sure on [F] however, have had very little contact with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazecca

Well from our point of view it's nothing but a border dispute. And for border disputes we only use a fraction of our power. However from FearUs's point of view a fraction of our power must seem like a full frontal war. Sadly they have trouble grasping the extend of our power.

From my point of View its lunch :p

DeletedUser

Numbers are numbers. Some are bigger than others, and some when your living in them are just damned cold. 0C or 32F is still freezing.
and -20 C? If im lucky, I might see that by febuary. Thats a heatwave here.

On topic: Why should anyone on the boards care if the skirmish between fearus and time is a war or not? They're not involved in it. Oh I get it. If its a war, if they vulture, they to get to be targets. If Its not a war, they can hit with impunity....

Sincerely,
Daysteppr