~TLA~ declares Victory over LC{s*}

DeletedUser57711

i whish i was with u when this war started not after u win :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Congratulations Ravagewolf and all of TLA for a job well done.

DeletedUser

Congratz on the win,
However I still stand opposed to families XD

Coordination will always be better the less people involved because each person can worry more about their own work and less about everyone elses. This is still an impressive victory and I gain alot of respect for TLA, however I would respect them much more without so many branches, your organization may have held up against a relatively small tribe with little threat to worry about on the defensive, but if you ever fight a large tribe that can effectively coordinate AGAINST you, I believe your defense will easily falter and your members become afraid to support each other when faced with a few hundred fakes/nukes. Just my two cents, we'll see how the world plays out.

DeletedUser54030

The LC{s*} sent out 600 attacks to my cities alone one day, 200 of them were real attacks from there top 30 members. So I guess we have some experience with dealing with mass attacks. Only 12 of these attacks made it home, so if a larger tribe attacks us they may find that we are not such an easy target. We don't leave things to chance in our Alliance.