~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (INW 2 & 3)

darkraven9

An interesting move, ~TNE~. I really have to ask though, was it really necessary to go on here and toot your horn about this? I guess you guys are very proud of yourselves

Well, KAT, I cant say I didnt see this coming all though I did my best to fix the situation (i.e. booting a few members who broke our tribe's rules against you). I dont think that its right to hold a whole tribe accountable for what a few members did, while the rest of us had no knowledge and would have and did happily attempt correct the situation. Face it KAT, we didnt do a whole lot wrong, you are just looking for an excuse to target us. Dont play around with our alleged "sniping" bullshit, as if it was a regular occurance or something. It really wasnt, it was the same 1 or 2 people who were either booted or nobled anyways so it hardly mattered at all. I find it interesting that you are the only tribe who whines about problems with us.

Surely there has been other sniping accidents with other tribes... I just think you arent ready or courageous enough to call anybody else out unless they look weak to you. In that case you will come back on to the forum with all of your "fear respect and honor" ego horsecrap and tell the world about your new little target.

As for a select few of us joining your empire, that is none of your concern. If any of us ever decides to find a new tribe, it wont be up to you to call us refugees. After a few battles and as time passes, I am sure INW 2 will turn out to be a bit tougher than you thought at first, and other tribes will see our worth regardless of what you have "refugee" classified under in your personal dictionary. But either way, you are the one dropping diplomacy so I guess I should welcome you to come find out for yourselves.

DeletedUser

If you even take a minute to check how I operate.You would find that, I do not threaten anyone to join TSE.

I prefer to noble their villages.

really then why have we lost members to both TSE and BNL, and when i ask why, the answer is "it was recommended" sure seems to me like a threat.

DeletedUser

An interesting move, ~TNE~. I really have to ask though, was it really necessary to go on here and toot your horn about this? I guess you guys are very proud of yourselves

Well, KAT, I cant say I didnt see this coming all though I did my best to fix the situation (i.e. booting a few members who broke our tribe's rules against you). I dont think that its right to hold a whole tribe accountable for what a few members did, while the rest of us had no knowledge and would have and did happily attempt correct the situation. Face it KAT, we didnt do a whole lot wrong, you are just looking for an excuse to target us. Dont play around with our alleged "sniping" bullshit, as if it was a regular occurance or something. It really wasnt, it was the same 1 or 2 people who were either booted or nobled anyways so it hardly mattered at all. I find it interesting that you are the only tribe who whines about problems with us.

Surely there has been other sniping accidents with other tribes... I just think you arent ready or courageous enough to call anybody else out unless they look weak to you. In that case you will come back on to the forum with all of your "fear respect and honor" ego horsecrap and tell the world about your new little target.

As for a select few of us joining your empire, that is none of your concern. If any of us ever decides to find a new tribe, it wont be up to you to call us refugees. After a few battles and as time passes, I am sure INW 2 will turn out to be a bit tougher than you thought at first, and other tribes will see our worth regardless of what you have "refugee" classified under in your personal dictionary. But either way, you are the one dropping diplomacy so I guess I should welcome you to come find out for yourselves.

my advice to you and INW3, stop justifying yourself's and give TNE a good kick up the arse.

DeletedUser

really then why have we lost members to both TSE and BNL, and when i ask why, the answer is "it was recommended" sure seems to me like a threat.

Again.

I do not and by default TSE does not intimidate anyone into joining us.

We want the villages!! Do you get that? We don't care if you come with them.

We do not use doublespeak. We do not "recommend" anything. Everyone that has left your side for ours, initiated the conversation. They are leaving on their own accord.

Again if you take a minute to check how TSE operates, you wouldn't even make such misinformed comments.

What do you expect them to tell you when you ask them that question?

DeletedUser43231

blah blah blah blah blah

kk, please say something funny and make me look here again :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We're not starting wars mindlessly. There are reasons for those, which are known on both sides.

We've had our many incidents before but overruled by V V V. Now other incidents have caused this and there's no longer a big hand saying "No, you can't do that".

so your simply a bunch of kids wantin to do exactly the opposite to your ex chefs.. u sound like a buch of arrogant childs...
I´ll see u go down the same =)

Xtremehunter

If you declare war to a part of the family,thier whole family joins.

DeletedUser

That's what everyone would think but didn't seem like that when others declared war on HOPLOS :icon_wink:

Ya know...when I first read the whole BNL and HOPLOS war ordeal, and then I saw the deals about HOPLON supporting HOPLOS villages, I really believed it, but after attacking there k61/k51 players, I honestly believe HOPLON really did not support any of the HOPLOS players, haha.

HOPLOS is a lost cause, eventually they will just die off, it see being about another month or 2, depends on if I need to ask for resources for more nobles, that will determine how long it takes me to rid the area of them.

If I had a thousand nobles, HOPLOS would be gone.

DeletedUser

Dear W5

Imo both of these tribes are a curse on W5 and are full of Sim-city, PVE and inexperienced players (Noobs)

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you should really have gotten one of your tribemates to post this... Its rather pathetic coming from you. ;)

DeletedUser

Face it KAT, we didnt do a whole lot wrong, you are just looking for an excuse to target us.

Do we really need a reason?

This is tribalWARS not HUGS!

DYE DYE Mate

--

ALL is FAIR in LOVE and WAR

DeletedUser

DYE DYE Mate

--

Exactly...
Why bother looking for reasons and getting into details?
I'll make it simple...real simple..

1.)
~TNE~ dont like you .... okay?

2.)
You're located near or within fair proximity to ~TNE~ attacking range.

3.)
~TNE~ has all these backed up troops built that have just been sitting there with nothing to do because of VVV's diplomacy, now they get to unleash those troops and FINALLY get to rebuild.

Simple, theres your reasons, now shut up and get to warring already!

DeletedUser

Exactly...
Why bother looking for reasons and getting into details?
I'll make it simple...real simple..

1.)
~TNE~ dont like you .... okay?

2.)
You're located near or within fair proximity to ~TNE~ attacking range.

3.)
~TNE~ has all these backed up troops built that have just been sitting there with nothing to do because of VVV's diplomacy, now they get to unleash those troops and FINALLY get to rebuild.

Simple, theres your reasons, now shut up and get to warring already!

4. INW = Ignorant Noobs Whining

DeletedUser

No need to rub it in KAT, lol.

Personally, I've never attacked an INW member, so I know nothing about their playing style.

Matt76827

Exactly. I think TNE is just scared that it will be looked down upon if they get their ass kicked.
So they want to go to war for "honourable" reasons so that even if they lose or tie they can say that they did the right thing.

But pretty much KAT being leader has taken a pretty damn simple war declaration and turned it into a joke making TNE into a laughing stock.

I mean its been interesting to read and all but a total waste of time.

DeletedUser

So far this looks like an anteater declaring war on ants because one or two ants took the anteaters dirt...wouldn't it be funny to have the ants kick ass...

DeletedUser43231

maybe VVV can get involved, things seem to quiet in the north :)

Xtremehunter

DYE DYE Mate

--

Haha :lol: you can't fight against someone close to your own size and you pick on some little guys :lol: pathetic...

Nice way to make fun of yourself... though i'd never try it.

KAT, you're really turning TNE into a joke, showing that you are really TSE's slaves... Guess you yourself decided to change masters...

Nice job! ;) .Not!