To Delete or Not to Delete

DeletedUser

Ok, I understand where she is coming from, But there is nothing our leadership is going to say that you are going to trust. Even if they came on a said flat out they will not RIM anyone you would not believe it.

One thing to point out. Why does the op on you even matter. This only helps MM. If you delete then you have 1000s of nukes that are on a 2+ week trip that will not be bothering MM. They will be hitting Barbs.

In my opinion the OP on you is a moot point and not a factor in any of these discussions.

DeletedUser

It was just a personal thing Mal, nothing more. As for -MM-, it has been confirmed that there will be an end to the war and a vote.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am not a diplomat , so i hope what i say doesnt take the talks in the wrong directions ... but 3 months ??? i feel u are joking :) also if I know w2v even a bit .. u guys would not talk about all this if you were really sure of moping us in 3 months time frame .

Actually doesn't seem all that far fetched. Compare the two maps below that is over a period of roughly 7 months. Look at how much ground W2V have gained in that amount of time and how much -MM- have lost. As W2V eat up further ground they will be spurred on even more as the end becomes closer.

[spoil]

Map: 3rd September 2012

2yugawx.jpg

Map: 20th of May 2013

en56

[/spoil]

In reality DH has the chance to save face and delete making it look like she truly cares about her tribe and not solely about herself. Or fight to the end alongside her tribe mates. Either way the world won't last much longer. Truthfully -MM- is in no position to bargain. It's no surprise to anyone who was a part or followed the later half of the world to know that W2V are perceived as deceitful. -MM- had ample opportunities not be left in this position, of just themselves and W2V, but they decided to go down that route and are left with the consequences of having to negotiate with a tribe that has such a track record.

I just think it's a shame that the world will end in such bitterness. From what seemed to be the start of a "banterful" and well fought war has turned rather sour. The way both sides speak to each other on these forums is rather disheartening as it appears all respect for the opposition has gone out the window.

Asking the opposition leaders to quit I think sums it up, (not saying it's wrong on W2V's part) but rather it sums up the stage it has reached. I am sure had both sides fought with banter and fun at the heart of it, this would not be the case. It's a shame that it has reached this point.

DeletedUser

Of course don't delete.

It's silly, humiliating, and doesn't change almost anything.

It's no sacrifice. What's the point of having a bunch of inactive accounts "survived" under a different tribe name on top of that?

Summer is coming, people want to leave and make their lifes easier by you surrendering.

What's the point of W2V wanting this deal if they believe finishing you off is a matter of 3 months instead of 2?

Make your death painful and classy, not ridiculous.

Life pro tip though, you all should delete. This game isn't worth the wasted time. But at this point just stop being so emo about a loss and just play and have fun.

Plus, they may break this agreement in revenge for you disbanding them. Any nasty move can be justified by that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

End the world... Time for 1V1's. I call out Orsio!!! Now this would require me to actually spend time again. "This message comes directly from the mouth of Chad."

DeletedUser

Of course don't delete.

It's silly, humiliating, and doesn't change almost anything.

It's no sacrifice. What's the point of having a bunch of inactive accounts "survived" under a different tribe name on top of that?

Summer is coming, people want to leave and make their lifes easier by you surrendering.

What's the point of W2V wanting this deal if they believe finishing you off is a matter of 3 months instead of 2?

Make your death painful and classy, not ridiculous.

Life pro tip though, you all should delete. This game isn't worth the wasted time. But at this point just stop being so emo about a loss and just play and have fun.

Plus, they may break this agreement in revenge for you disbanding them. Any nasty move can be justified by that.

To get a few things straight.

1. If they don´t delete, well, we will just rim them slowly. And then MM as a tribe will be lost for good as well.
2. The main problem is, that basically, whatever we say is not going to be trusted 100%. For whatever more or less valid reasons.

As for 1vs1, I call Ano. You ain´t gonna steal that #1 spot from me :D

DeletedUser100410

End the world... Time for 1V1's. I call out Orsio!!! Now this would require me to actually spend time again. "This message comes directly from the mouth of Chad."

I thought we had already started that 1vs1 :p

oh, wait, its a 1 vs 0 really :p

DeletedUser

Damn my brother for posting again... I was happier with the world thinking I was dead. In that case, I'm alive, although not on tw anymore at the moment. Miss everyone, and cant wait for the next nohaul so I can do my thing all over again... Whatever that is.

DeletedUser

I just think it's a shame that the world will end in such bitterness.

pffft...drama queen much. who's bitter? two sides tried to win and only one will. the rest of it is just noise constructed in an attempt to help one side.

but i am always up for light hearted banter - who has suggestions of other Shakespeare plays that would have been better sources than Hamlet for the pun that makes the title of this thread? i vote Taming of the Shrew:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Small comment if I may :) giving option to someone in TW universe is sign of weakness, responding to this
option is sign of desperation.
If you are that desperate DH than i wonder how you got this far, because I cant think about anyone in TW
game who would even bother responding to Rukoh's (w2V) condition.

DeletedUser104264

Small comment if I may :) giving option to someone in TW universe is sign of weakness, responding to this
option is sign of desperation.
If you are that desperate DH than i wonder how you got this far, because I cant think about anyone in TW
game who would even bother responding to Rukoh's (w2V) condition.

I am pretty sure I think of this differently than most. A strong tribe can afford to bring forth options and live with the outcome of any of the said choices. If an enemy tribe incorrectly perceives that as weakness, then that enemy tribe has underestimated the strength of their enemy.

I don't believe it is an act of desperation either, more one of being pragmatic. I am not sure how often this type of offer comes along in TW,

DeletedUser

First she says...

and then this.. replying to Mal..

So what is it really? you dont care about yourself or its personal? im confused :icon_rolleyes: lol

Do I really need to spoon feed you through this? The reason for my questions was that I wanted confirmation about some things regarding MM and how they will be treated post deletion, which I got from Rukoh.

The "personal thing" is in reference to character traits of mine. I am a loyal person which is the reason I fought so hard to keep all the players off the kill list time and time again. I will not abandon friends so I didn't want incomings to affect the core decision. I am also not a coward (I've sat a few accounts that were op'd hard by your tribe) and know exactly what I am up against in the event we don't delete. I am also a perfectionist which means I am driven to defend and that was why I treated sits as well as I do my own account, if not better.

@ atoce: You will not understand unless you were party to this alliance and then war. The remaining guys that have been loyal deserve to be here. It's not right to allow just the cowards and traitors a spot at the end of the world. The standards plummeted long ago.

Edit: @ oldman - this whole situation kinda reeks of Romeo & Juliet don't you think? ;)

DeletedUser

If there's anyone that needs spoon feeding its your incapable tribemates. Just so you know, I am against this whole deal and I non stopped posted in our forum to convince the half that wants it to just throw this deal out of the window and we just go on killing the remaining MM. Contrary to how you paint us out here, A lot of people in W2V actually have emphathy towards what MM (our previous ally) is going through. But I don't see why we need this deal if we can just kill all of MM.. but Roo, and you might not believe this, is too much of a nice guy for giving you lot a way out, but I'm a team player so it is what it is and im willing to stand down if infact you and GP are deleting. Unlike Roo, im a prick and im all about crush kill and destroy so it is my own fun time thats gonna be taken away if this deal goes through.

If you don't want to delete thats fine but stop making excuses and just say it straight out, thats actually what im hoping for personally and its definitely a sure way to guarantee your tribemates not surviving.

DeletedUser

If there's anyone that needs spoon feeding its your incapable tribemates. Just so you know, I am against this whole deal and I non stopped posted in our forum to convince the half that wants it to just throw this deal out of the window and we just go on killing the remaining MM. Contrary to how you paint us out here, A lot of people in W2V actually have emphathy towards what MM (our previous ally) is going through. But I don't see why we need this deal if we can just kill all of MM.. but Roo, and you might not believe this, is too much of a nice guy for giving you lot a way out, but I'm a team player so it is what it is and im willing to stand down if infact you and GP are deleting. Unlike Roo, im a prick and im all about crush kill and destroy so it is my own fun time thats gonna be taken away if this deal goes through.

If you don't want to delete thats fine but stop making excuses and just say it straight out, thats actually what im hoping for personally and its definitely a sure way to guarantee your tribemates not surviving.

there are certain people who could never see an end situation coming up ... i dont blame u alone, there were many in MM as well who just used to shout WAR and then disappear .

A) even if we agree that u will RIM us , the last 6-7 accounts dont GIVE a damn to it , example DH and GP are honestly thinking about deleting ( shows we dont care about losing the accounts , either way )
B) No where did she make any excuse for not deleting ... who ever are left at this moment with MM are the ones Z and DH care about and making sure that they stay alive once these guys barb is absolutely fair .

DeletedUser

We have a lot that shout war too including myself but the difference is they/we don't disappear.

Lets make one thing clear here.. Both tribes don't have a single drop of trust for each other. Even if W2V composes an essay of how we would honour this deal bcoz of such and such after Dh and Gp delete.. Would you honestly deep down inside trust us? The answer is no.. so stop trying to look for assurance because there is nothing we can provide that you will believe (thats one excuse right there). The fact that half of us want this deal and the other half dont already speaks of how seriously we've discussed this internally otherwise we would just say we are all for it then backtrack later on. Believe it or not some of us got RL that some wishes to get back to asap than play this game for few more months. It is true that the other half wishes to keep playing and keep killing(im in this half), But we are a team and we know we cant easily continue too without the other half's support.

Second excuse, and Roo already explained this more than anyone has, Incomings to DH dont matter if/when she barbs. We all know she's not running away from incomings, we all know there is a deal struck thats why she's deleting, not because of incomings. It is being publicly announced here in this very same thread she started. So don't use that as an excuse because you lot in MM may be used to creating excuses but it doesn't fly with us in W2V.. You don't agree that its an excuse? well tough! in our eyes its an excuse. Its either you want the deal being offered or not. As you can probably tell, the deals between both tribes is becoming worse and worse for MM.. reject this deal and its only gonna get worse again (if there is an "again").

DeletedUser

LOL .... Koss , this is one more example that nothing has been achieved between these two tribes on the table , trying to talk to each other .

Even if W2V composes an essay of how we would honour this deal bcoz of such and such after Dh and Gp delete.. Would you honestly deep down inside trust us?

yes we may , especially if its written here on the externals , well we may not be able to do anything if still u guys take a U turn but at least the world would see what W2V is actually made up of . Though i personally believe things would not go that way .

I still know for sure , that it wasnt a tactic or an excuse . welll dont think anything is going to change your perception though .

DeletedUser

wow.... all the girl was asking was for confirmation that her deleting will move the process along. Reading this makes me think Rukoh has been blowing sunshine up my butt... I can't say I am pleased at the total lack of class i have seen displayed here... Answer the woman's question already... its not difficult... Yes or No... and in the same process members of w2V can answer that burning question of if it will actually happen. Your answer to my question is the answer to your own question. I have put up everything to let the players of this world end. I need to see something back now after reading this otherwise it is clear w2v are wasting everyones time.