To the Dearly Departed!

DeletedUser

I generally don’t share my private conversations with the world, but I think this is worthy of being shared, since apparently the player was unworthy of having talked to me to begin with.

[spoil]
FEHammer on 12.11. at 00:48
Hey AYK, my membership asked me to reopen negoiations with you about our NAP with your tribe.

We enjoy being independent and active.

You can see we've recently taken down several large members of C.B.B. Some of our members expect me to ask you to join Time.

However in the interest of shortening the time left in this world, If Aleph stayed independent might work better for both of us. Your tribe could still absorb a few more members and Aleph would like to become a full ally. Then the sum of our two tribes might be able to bring this world to an end. Currently my analysis is that your tribe owns just over 72% of the villages now and Aleph
owns another 6.5%. Combined we would have 78.65%. Much closer to the end game criteria.

Our current plan is to shutdown the northern component of C.B.B and then turn on what remains of THX. We could both pull in a player or two from the rest of the world and obtain the critical mass to start the count down for victory.

That's one possibility. The other is what some of my members are asking me to do and ask you to allow my entire membership to jump to your tribe.

I was wondering if you were giving any thought about the relationship between our two tribes recently.

In our last major campaign in which Aleph mounted a concerted attack against the largest player in C.B.B which was Anekym we worked with tonyball to divide up the zones we would attack. Now after a month of effort, we have shut him down and taken half of his former 2350 villages.

So I would like to emphasize that we are active and coordinated. We would be great additions to Time. But we don't necessarily have to be inside of your membership. We could become full allies and effectively an alliance to take this world.

Do you have any comments? Thanks!
FEHammer

AreYouKidden on 12.11. at 01:05
In truth I have recently been thinking about our relationship, and I recall when we initially set it out, it was with the intent to free your backside up so you could hit THx, something you longed to do.

Instead you did the opposite, stayed allied with them, enjoying a freedom from the two top tribes in the world, and worked on a dead and dying C.B.B. tribe that we had been at war with for many months already, and worked your way back towards Time territories.

While I do agree your tribe has been very actively removing Anekym who left the game some time ago, I'm curious to know why you didn't turn that organizational genius towards THx like you had originally planned?

AYK

FEHammer on 12.11. at 01:34
Good question. During our past, we were in THX for a little while from a big merger. I dropped out pretty quickly but key members of my tribe were still in it. So when they finally jumped out to reform Aleph with me, I could not persuade them to attack THX because some of our earliest friendships were still within THX.

So to buy time, I elected to attack C.B.B until those friends either left the game or moved over to us.

My main intentions is to end this world quicker. I figured with you hacking at THX and us attacking C.B.B, we would eventually jump to Time and finish them both off. So all this time, we've been hacking at C.B.B.

We saw some THX members jump to Time and my membership got nervous and wondered if we should jump too. I figured you would allow it since we have members large enough to make a difference and are probably more active than much of your membership. But to make the game end even sooner, we could stay independent and upgraded to full allies and we could continue to put more of the world into our two hands. You would have more slots to increase your tribe size and of course, we could add many members to us if it was deemed useful.

So we still plan to take out THX if all my other members want to take out select members. We have not worked with THX at all in any operations or even worked on issues. However, we have worked with tonyball in the takeout of Anekym and tried to stay outside of your zone of control when asked.

I will again ask my membership if we could attack THX now. But I do know we continue our efforts to take out members of C.B.B.

AreYouKidden on 12.11. at 05:21
You seem to think I value size for some reason, and that I've an urge to merge our tribes, or make an alliance to end the world.

The reality is, we've taken in some new recruits, for some new blood, to both stir activity within our tribe which we've done, and to reward various members from THx to a war well fought. They were those who were actively agressive towards us, or helped support those who were to keep the war effort going as long as they did, but their tribe went inactive around them.

Had you gone to war with THx, we could be having a very different conversation, but instead your tribe chose the lesser threat as it's always done. There's something to be said for aggressive game play, and for keeping within the spirit of the game.

AYK

FEHammer on 12.11. at 23:03
OK, I understand you.

But when we first signed up for our NAP, THX was 6 times our size. Now that they are only 1.3 and they don't surround us any more. So attacking them would not be a problem. It's been mostly a loyalty issue with my members. We figured we could stay out of your way and take down various members of C.B.B.

I'll poll my membership and get back to you.
[/spoil]

Can you say,

page0_blog_entry13103-chicken-shit.jpg

What kind of low standing morals do you need to possess, to open up discussions about a NAP near the end of the world, when you’ve done little to nothing on that world except avoid confrontation, and at the first sign of danger, the first thought you might be attacked, you and your tribe mass delete?

Alephone Left 24th November 2011 - 04:03 0
zebralight Left 23rd November 2011 - 03:04 0
FEHammer Left 23rd November 2011 - 03:04 0

Granted it was a small tribe of six, who have been so unaggressive on the world as to boast such stats as a 49% all time barb/inactive noble rate, and 378 Million ODA over an 11 month period (that’s something we pull off almost weekly in Time!), but seriously, grow a pair.

A few choice words to remember the parting of Aleph by, since you cowards cheated us of a final fight.
All feel free to add to this list! (without of course crossing any lines, because this is all in good fun):

Cowards
Gutless
Spineless
Craven
Sissy
Yellow Bellied

Aleph those of you who remain, you may as well delete also.

May our swords seek pleasure in your villages!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shh.. I still like pretending we are noobs.... :swordsman:

DeletedUser

My choice of words would be more directly rude.

You spoilt W32 for thx and the actual war effort, you should be ashamed of yourselves and go rot in hell!

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can't say I'm surprised though.

DeletedUser

That's a fantastic sig Greeny...
Good to see you lurking around still!

greenmonsta

That's a fantastic sig Greeny...
Good to see you lurking around still!

Hehe, I just hopped on to W60 to check out how the 8.0 settings are .... the quests are horrible -_-
Can't believe you're still sticking it out here, I can never last this long in a world. You got all my [H] guys with you still as well? :D

DeletedUser

Hazad still shows up to talk about gay marriage, and DaySteppr is his usual ornary self :p~

Not sure who else came from [H] if any are left, I think those might be the only two :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

After launching on lhsilva, and barsley10, they've also left the building.....

greenmonsta

Daysteppr left? Hazad I can believe, he was getting bored of TW I think, but daysteppr? :p Strange. Isn't Hazad setting up a premade somewhere with Xplicid as well?

Oh well, I'm kinda sorta setting up a premade for the next no hauls (minimal effort required) if you're ever interested. Of course, I'm not sure there will even be another no hauls world.

DeletedUser36833

Daysteppr left? Hazad I can believe, he was getting bored of TW I think, but daysteppr? :p Strange. Isn't Hazad setting up a premade somewhere with Xplicid as well?

Oh well, I'm kinda sorta setting up a premade for the next no hauls (minimal effort required) if you're ever interested. Of course, I'm not sure there will even be another no hauls world.

Eurgh no hauls!
Good to see Time getting what they deserve happy cleaning up guys.
I think melody is still there aswell.
Talked to her last week and im sure she said she was.

DeletedUser

so since the map isnt loading for me, can someone give me the abridged version? Time is done with THX F. and Aleph are the only ones left and are quitting when attacked, is that it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Melody is definitely still here, omg I can't believe I forgot to mention her!

And basically it's Time at 1 billion, C.B.B and THx both at 100k.
A number of THx players moved over to Time as the world was winding down, and in response, the world is mass deleting.

greenmonsta

Eurgh no hauls!
Good to see Time getting what they deserve happy cleaning up guys.
I think melody is still there aswell.
Talked to her last week and im sure she said she was.

No hauls is awesome, it requires strategy over activity to do well :p I wasn't playing much in W56 yet I managed to stay in the top 50 for a few months.

Melody is definitely still here, omg I can't believe I forgot to mention her!

And basically it's Time at 1 billion, C.B.B and THx both at 100k.
A number of THx players moved over to Time as the world was winding down, and in response, the world is mass deleting.

this world was over when [H] left and no-one else took the opportunity we presented to attack Time.

DeletedUser36833

No hauls bored me!
Then again I was with smaff and skitlz so world 56 was short lived!!
World 50 is where the fighting is at!!

greenmonsta

Oh clearly, we've been coasting ever since [H] left....

Oh come on, you can't tell me THX were a challenge :p I know how capable you guys are xD

No hauls bored me!
Then again I was with smaff and skitlz so world 56 was short lived!!
World 50 is where the fighting is at!!

I found no hauls let me play for 5 minutes a day and still be in the top 50, higher if I decided to put a bit more time in. Hell, I actually nobled 7 villages with half an offence army. I built them all defence :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

THx had a number of good players, and while they weren't a challenge in the sense we were every really fearing we wouldn't win, they definitely dragged things out nice and long. But then again we also didn't focus purely on them, and did what we always do, a slow measured movement on them, while still working on other objectives.

Had THx been more active, they'd likely have done a lot more damage similar to what [H] was doing to us, though I think the result still would have been the same (guess we'll never know!)