chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109,636
Side 2: 57,743
Difference: 51,893

chart

hDDB16D39

DeletedUser

When you are almost out of cards to play, drop the family-tribes card!

&

After that drop the forever-timeframe-stats-that-is-absolutely-irrelevant card.

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Joker is not at war with -ND- .-ND- is too insignificant a tribe if we take into account their Positioning and our border with them for JOKER to war them atm.

As far as stats go,I believe DYLAR wants to feel good that he is having good stats against Bigger tribes (probably the reason he adds Joker in stats.)

JOKER VS -ND-

Side 1:
Tribes: Joker
Side 2:
Tribes: -ND-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 9,639
Difference: 9,639

chart

Now i know DYLAR would like to proclaim that he is beating the bigger tribes without diplomacy and he is doing a great job.I give him another set of stats where he can show his and his tribe's true worth to w73

Side 1:
Tribes: Asylum, BH, Random, IKEA
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 15
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 48,104
Side 2: 109,636
Difference: 61,532

chart

He is doing even better against RANDOM+IKEA+BH+ ASYLUM then against BH+JOKER+ ASYLUM

Well done -ND-

I suggest you add some smaller tribes and random tribeles players as well to stats showing how -ND- is performing

thats the beauty of -ND- STYLE:)

Michael Corleone.

Perhaps ashoka will need another forum silence again. :lol:

DeletedUser

It made sense to me. Adding random tribes you aren't even fighting to pad your egos. For example I could put in Joker with Ikea against Wet and claim we had nobled a great deal "We are SO AMAZING! HIGH FIVE TEAM! Crushed it!" But I would sound as dumb as Chris here. Its also rude. I wouldn't want to take the stats off of BH once they take advantage of all the villas they have been crushing. Joker caped one off ND because they were dumb enough to noble into our area without properly stacking. It would of happened regardless of how many wars -ND- has gotten themselves into. Pretty cute what you're doing here tho -ND-. Run out of rim tribes so you turn to running your mouths. Same old peeps.

DeletedUser

It made sense to me. Adding random tribes you aren't even fighting to pad your egos. For example I could put in Joker with Ikea against Wet and claim we had nobled a great deal "We are SO AMAZING! HIGH FIVE TEAM! Crushed it!" But I would sound as dumb as Chris here. Its also rude. I wouldn't want to take the stats off of BH once they take advantage of all the villas they have been crushing. Joker caped one off ND because they were dumb enough to noble into our area without properly stacking. It would of happened regardless of how many wars -ND- has gotten themselves into. Pretty cute what you're doing here tho -ND-. Run out of rim tribes so you turn to running your mouths. Same old peeps.

You seem to be taking things quite personally *nod* and bh *cough* yes sure..

ashoka1

That makes no sense, why are random and ikea added?

Random & Ikea were added as they are doing nothing against Nub Tribe -ND- atm just like Joker

Dylar just wants to add bigger and better tribes to stats to show that he is fighting multiple Big tribes and it will just boost his Ego

I seriously believe that Dylar and -ND- are the most overrated thing on w73 ,even Shayed was nothing in comparison

Joker doesnt have any serious border with -ND- and so there is no war possible atm.If they noble a Village near us and we cap it ..thats not war

We dont need to war NUBS .As i said earlier -ND- is too insignificant a tribe for Joker to war if we look at the world MAP and their Positioning.

DeletedUser

You all argue and bicker too much. Yes most of -ND- have big ego's, but they can back it up with skill/past experience in TW. We are just a group of friends looking for some fun, and a big challenge. We don't plan on staying in this world forever due to the no diplomacy factor, but if we do we would have done the impossible making it to end game with 0 diplomacy. As well that being said, I would like to mention we are not at war with Joker technically and only at war with BH, but as said in other posts Joker helped with fakes and had a skirmish with us thus far. So you can all drop that, post some stats and quit arguing/putting each other down like some school kids calling each other names but never doing nothing about it.

DeletedUser115004

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, Joker, Asylum

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 7
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 109,636
Side 2: 57,743
Difference: 51,893

chart

hDDB16D39

Side 1:
Tribes: Joker
Side 2:

chart

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

I LOVE how cocky -ND- scrubs are right now, its the calm before the storm carry on barking and Jokers eyes will turn to you and take away all you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have one conquer against a tribe you call "insignificant."

Once again Joker shows how they have yet to prove a thing.

TasteThePainbow

You have one conquer against a tribe you call "insignificant."

Once again Joker shows how they have yet to prove a thing.

Are you stupid? The last 10 comments or so are saying how Joker is not at war with these... Then you tell us that we are not proving a thing because we are not nobling a tribe that has no real borders with us?

Do you even play 73?

DeletedUser115004

we havent even started with -ND- yet.

This is codex all over again, read this now guys. Look how much they are posting about their tribe now how they are so good, now in 1 months time lets see how many of them are talking in here...