Today was brought to you by the number 3 & 4

DeletedUser

The leader is at fault too. That OP was a mess to begin with.

The first op was a mess. To be fair there second op was a hell of a lot better then the first flop. So I do give dave a little credit for getting serious on his players to the point weather they hated or disagreed with him or not most players sent trains and nukes in a somewhat coordinated fashion. So given the internal circumstances we all know was less then bad pulling together 50 or so trains and 150+ nukes is commendable in my opinion. Sure they had more potential but I really didn't think this was was going to be repeat of round 1 which it was not at all.

DeletedUser81820

While ND did well they can't be credited with BH disbanding - it was a lack of people getting involved (and accounts getting taken over then doing their own thing) which frustrated dave. He really put effort in but most of the tribe gave nothing back.
ND should be given credit for the disband due to the fact that the lack of involvement showed up when the BH tried to OP them and ND did a good job against the OP. The fact is several members of BH got really big by internalling inactives but then disband when they still have more inactives? maybe they should just keep internalling until they win the world.

DeletedUser

Congrats to ND for winning their war and bringing down the pointwhores :)

DeletedUser

Thanks but Joker is once again trying to spoil things by hugging there way to a win.
I offered a home to 5 players that were BH's most active members that did what they could for there tribe even when I warned them
all there trains would go splat and that BH would fall they stayed loyal and for that I thought they were some great chaps along with some members who are friends with them from other worlds but once again joker will be joker and try to hug there territory to a win.
Simply couldn't handle us without recruiting a 2 front war :p Pansies!

yea sure they have all the right to do this but I also have the right to think they are the overrated tribe that only knows how to win by hugging their way through to the end. Well congats on the early hugfest win Joker you can really be proud of yourselves (vomit)

DA's inflation and perception of joker
[21:38:29] DA: For those of you who haven't figured out yet for some reason, I am the leader of Joker. I also do our diplomacy, recruitment etc. I personally believe that you have made a terrible mistake joining -ND- and wish to ask whether you would be interested in doing a full switch to Joker, a tribe that I believe is a better fit for BH, gives you a better infrastructure and leadership, better chance to win the world as well as a chance to redeem yourselves.

At the moment, it seems BH has two choices, either to stay in -ND- and fight Joker or join Joker and fight -ND-. If you want to think of it in terms of a pure fight, we believe that we are approximately 5-10 times stronger than the original -ND- core. Whilst we acknowledge their individual abilities, we believe that they have only have a proven track record against Operations that are of low participation or have been leaked to -ND-, most likely I suspect by Adam. I don't think that a tribe's ability can be judged on their defending against Ops that never land or ones they have a week to prepare for. This sort of scenario would not occur if Joker, for example, was to attack -ND-. Our Ops are not leaked because the only person who has access to the information is myself and the participation within Joker currently is at 100% and there is thousands of reports of evidence of every single member of Joker (asides from our most recent) contributing both in Ops and Defence. We also believe that the way we conduct attacks against these sorts of tribes has proven to be successful in the past. WND for example used to contain 10 players and now contains 3, all at varying degrees of inactivity including a permasit. We do not believe that ex-BH has the ability to defeat Joker on its own, but we do believe you have the ability to defeat -ND- on your own. We think the major problems were tactics, leaks and lack of participation which can be rectified upon joining Joker.

Joker is currently led by the world winning leadership from World 60. The structure as of current is myself as duke and ampac/pure-havoc as baron, though I do most of the administrative work. We are currently allied with Asylum and NAPed with IKEA, though this can change in the future. Our intentions are simple, to win the world and have a blast along the way. We have a confidence in our abilities as a tribe, to the point where we believe we would have a good chance if all tribes surrounding us declared on us. I also believe, although we have not ever had a chance to prove it yet, that we are the most tenacious and hardy tribe in W73 if not the best tribe. Outside the trolly persona that comes from the forums, domain of other tribes who will not win the world, we are very seriously committed to this world and will go 100% from start to finish. When we fail, we learn from our mistakes, pick ourselves back up and keep hammering on until the job is done.

If we are looking at the long term, I believe Joker is your best bet also. Out of all of the tribes in the west, I believe that Joker is the one that can stand up to the Random/IKEA alliance, dethrone them and win the world. We have the advantage of an extra card to play, we believe we have better quality members than -ND-, better coordination and planning as well as more space to expand. We believe that Joker is the biggest wall between Random/IKEA and a free world win. The plan is simple, you join, we beat -ND-, we secure the south west quadrant and then we expand to take over the world. I personally believe your decision to join -ND- because of a leaked Op was rushed and a mistake even though I know you guys had problems. I instead offer you an alternative, an undo button to go back and do what you were planning to do originally and send them further into the rim.
[21:39:30] DA: Anyone who wishes to join, please give me a PM since this chat is being leaked to -ND- by Adam
[21:39:39] DA: most likely
[21:40:31] Adam: Nothing was leaked by me, and you know it. Random know it, and ND know it. lol
[21:40:46] Adam: ND has a high proven track record of #1 players and world wins
[21:40:48] Adam: btw
[21:41:10] Adam: joker took a LONG time to kill WND, and they only ddi so when they decided to quit
[21:41:15] Adam: and the active players, are still there
[21:41:18] Adam: beating Joker
[21:41:19] Adam: lol
[21:41:43] Adam: nap with ikea ends when random say so, which is when you recruit BH
[21:41:46] Adam: if that happens
[21:42:30] DA: please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. I shall be leaving this chat since my messages are getting forwarded to -ND- which is a tad annoying.
[21:42:37] *** DA has left ***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

Thanks but Joker is once again trying to spoil things by hugging there way to a win.
I offered a home to 5 players that were BH's most active members that did what they could for there tribe even when I warned them
all there trains would go splat and that BH would fall they stayed loyal and for that I thought they were some great chaps along with some members who are friends with them from other worlds but once again joker will be joker and try to hug there territory to a win.
Simply couldn't handle us without recruiting a 2 front war :p Pansies!

yea sure they have all the right to do this but I also have the right to think they are the overrated tribe that only knows how to win by hugging their way through to the end. Well congats on the early hugfest win Joker you can really be proud of yourselves (vomit)

DA's inflation and perception of joker
[21:38:29] DA:
3C3.gif

Herp de sherp herp I'm a noob and i want everyone to hug me so i can feel special because my mother never loved me
[21:39:30] DA: Anyone who wishes to join, please give me a PM since this chat is being leaked to -ND- by Adam
[21:39:39] DA: most likely
[21:40:31] Adam: Nothing was leaked by me, and you know it. Random know it, and ND know it. lol
[21:40:46] Adam: ND has a high proven track record of #1 players and world wins
[21:40:48] Adam: btw
[21:41:10] Adam: joker took a LONG time to kill WND, and they only ddi so when they decided to quit
[21:41:15] Adam: and the active players, are still there
[21:41:18] Adam: beating Joker
[21:41:19] Adam: lol
[21:41:43] Adam: nap with ikea ends when random say so, which is when you recruit BH
[21:41:46] Adam: if that happens
[21:42:30] DA: please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. I shall be leaving this chat since my messages are getting forwarded to -ND- which is a tad annoying.
[21:42:37] *** DA has left ***

an edit for those who are allergic to bullshit

DeletedUser

an edit for those who are allergic to bullshit

Much better now all the crap is ignored. DA thinks that random are puppet masters able to control all their inferior sister tribes? Well that's accurate /sarcasm

Michael Corleone.

Yes we control every tribe, even our academy tribe, Joker. :icon_eek: