Today was brought to you by the number 3 & 4

DeletedUser115004

Not a broken record just some one who makes more sense than you, and you can't handle it so you act like a baby and cover your ears up, LOL.

Edit: When people edit their post its normally after they already posted it not before, It just makes you look really obnoxious. The logic of Michael strikes again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAha look at the hypocrites trying to lecture me on bad images for their tribe!

Leather and latex and Michael corleone are actually trying to lecture me on setting a bad image for your tribe!

HAHA you guys have got to be trolling me right now.

I cringed reading this. Oh well, that's just the sound of Joker's reputation going down the drain. What is up with top tribes attracting ego centric players? I play a decent account and I don't feel the need to preen and puff my chest out like some tropical bird.

Play the game, its just a game and you can have fun and try and make it fun for everyone, even your enemies. After all, what's the point? You 'win' a world and then you can.. Be proud of yourself?

I prefer the respect of my foes. You're not getting any of my respect mate, not with that attitude.

Aaqib never used a dummy account against you - he posted from his own account. I do not know much about your forum beef with Aaqib so I cannot really comment on it.

I hope you recover well from your health issues.

Edit: Lord Eastwood, you are a broken record. Enjoy the ignore list, parasite.

That was a bit mean :/ He's not a parasite, just a confused angry little man trying to defend his tribe. Let him 'defend' his tribe, I'm sure it's working ;)

DeletedUser115004

Placing bets, Before Eastwood gets banned on externals.

Hell, I'll petition it.

And what would i be banned for? :icon_redface:

I prefer the respect of my foes. You're not getting any of my respect mate, not with that attitude.

Oh my I dont get your respect? :icon_cry: What ever will I do.

And Please seen as how you love quoting me, quote me on saying how good I am, I'm looking forward to reading this!

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And what would i be banned for? :icon_redface:

Oh my I dont get your respect? :icon_cry: What ever will I do.

And Please seen as how you love quoting me, quote me on saying how good I am, I'm looking forward to reading this!

You have got to be good to be quoted on being good.

And banned for your presence being here.

Xelol

I hear that the Nap alliance are in full process of planning a massive op against Tws most overrated tribe, why? because they cant take a poor overrated tribe solo.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wrong any stupid reply, like you of all people criticising people for setting "bad images" for your tribe, its just funny coming from some one like you.

I'm interested as to what MC wrote around here that reflects bad on himself or Random... you are making horrible posts and successfully turning attention to your own annoying style of "PnP" from Chris3's, thus making us focus on how annoying you are and how bad you make Joker look in our eyes.

How about you follow your leader and post things that are relevant and doesn't just call everyone a nub and be aggressive towards them, it only makes you look like an incompetent poster which in turn makes Joker look bad.

Nemessis, please try to brief some of your members regarding Posting 101 section C: "referring to anyone disagreeing with you as noob/nub /stupid does NOT make you sound smart". Chris3 seems like a lost cause, Eastwood might still have a chance.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who cares with what you think, we don't need to be good in your eyes....

DeletedUser

Having a good forum reputation/presence does not really matter and if it does matter, it matters less than the satisfaction I get from making veiled insults at other tribes who try trash talk.

The funny thing was I remember a past tribe of mine having a bad forum reputation. I mean we had people like Ashoka and others who understand the current purpose of the forums, we never did PnP and just argued with other tribes and players on there. I remember there being the two-three "popular" tribes on the forums. Then I realised there was a way to make my tribe the popular tribe even when we trash talked and had a terrible reputation. So the plan was put into action and the posters who posted against us started disappearing by coincidence, having real life problems, moving onto different worlds etc.

Then my tribe was the popular one because we had beaten those who spoke against us. We had become rank 1, we had won a world. Then I realised that what I had thought originally about the forums was true. They didn't matter at all and having a good reputation sucks. It is so boring, like building a stack of cards for no reason and one wind blow can just destroy it. I could focus on our reputation and make us the best tribe ever (in the forums) and I have the capability and the eloquence to do it. That said I would much prefer spend my time in game and let my players let off steam and have a bit of fun here. I too prefer to have fun and troll.

DeletedUser115004

I'm interested as to what MC wrote around here that reflects bad on himself or Random... you are making horrible posts and successfully turning attention to your own annoying style of "PnP" from Chris3's, thus making us focus on how annoying you are and how bad you make Joker look in our eyes.

How about you follow your leader and post things that are relevant and doesn't just call everyone a nub and be aggressive towards them, it only makes you look like an incompetent poster which in turn makes Joker look bad.

Nemessis, please try to brief some of your members regarding Posting 101 section C: "referring to anyone disagreeing with you as noob/nub /stupid does NOT make you sound smart". Chris3 seems like a lost cause, Eastwood might still have a chance.

Like my counter parts said.

Who cares? You should only care about the opinions of your tribe mates, not some noobs like your self.

Everyone who isnt part of my tribe are just food to me and makes me laugh when they have to start crying on the forum about images.

Bottom line grow a pair of balls you noob and stop crying about my image and focus on your own.

That said I would much prefer spend my time in game and let my players let off steam and have a bit of fun here. I too prefer to have fun and troll.

See my Boss says its all good! :lol:

DeletedUser105935

I cringed reading this. Oh well, that's just the sound of Joker's reputation going down the drain. What is up with top tribes attracting ego centric players? I play a decent account and I don't feel the need to preen and puff my chest out like some tropical bird.

Play the game, its just a game and you can have fun and try and make it fun for everyone, even your enemies. After all, what's the point? You 'win' a world and then you can.. Be proud of yourself?

That was a bit mean :/ He's not a parasite, just a confused angry little man trying to defend his tribe. Let him 'defend' his tribe, I'm sure it's working ;)

IM SORRY I DO NOT think it is fair to use lee's words on the fourms to repersent joker
on other hand you guys do alot of chest beating you maybe not but your tribe does

_Maves_

DeletedUser115051

Key question: How has an external post about so called 'Joker + BH Vs ND' turned into some sort of key board war? It only shows immaturity from everyone who has posted in this thread so far?

Give a rest all of you, if you want to flap your mouth go elsewhere...

DeletedUser

Key question: How has an external post about so called 'Joker + BH Vs ND' turned into some sort of key board war? It only shows immaturity from everyone who has posted in this thread so far?

Give a rest all of you, if you want to flap your mouth go elsewhere...

Seems to have turned into Random vs Joker...

DeletedUser

Everyone who isnt part of my tribe are just food to me and makes me laugh when they have to start crying on the forum about images.

According to twstats.com you're a major cannibal then with 50% of your caps against your own tribe. I love these mass merger players, you had 2 mergers correct? Eat their young and then come on here and brag how great they are. Looks like your original account was the weaker of the pride. You are like so great. Can I get your autograph?