TOP 10 Discussion & Analysis

atmospherecf

[spoil]
Continent 55
1. Salt. 2. A decent looking tribe, whos soon gonna lose second Place to EQ, doesnt really matter, but never good to have a slow growth, especially not when member amount are so high related to EQ. Anyhow this are probably the top 10 tribe with most famous names. Theyve built a long hot dog all over the C and also into C54 and C45. A lot of hours between edges are dangerous. But that means they also avoided middle. Anyhow Salt have grabbed this continent and are lone top tribe in it.

2. Troll. 15. Family tribe with Giant. Clustered up all along Salt's hot dog and will survive for as long as Salt allows them, no names I recognize and low loots. However rank 13 in ODA aint to bad, but one player alone has taken a fourth of the Points, so if you search Close you maybe can find some skills..?

3. S.C.O. 16. Another family tribe, and once again we can only confirm that Salt choosed the easiest continent to start in. S.C.O are also very spread all over and will sink pretty fast. Top 5 could make a decent mini tribe, but theres to many bad players in here.

4. CH. 22. Another pretty sad tribe. pretty poor activity and located closer to the middle than Salt. Even if they survive for a month they will be sandwiched and have no way to go. However theyve clustered up quite alrigt, even if the location where bad. Cant say so much bout the players since I dont know them, 2 or 3 names I recognize and wouldnt say theyre too good.

5. Eagles. 42. Pretty much the same as the rest of 2-4 in this C.

For a first look this looks like a really boring C with Salt already controlling quite well, even tho Trolls can look like a contender, I would say theyre not. But lower down in ranks tribes like PewPew, Rabid and Milfs are raising. So nothings for sure yet. Even tho Salt got themselves in a really good position.

Continent 54.
1. pRo?. 1. Rank 1. Grows good, kicks out lowpointers and replace with higher. But the fact that (often, not Always) troops and Points walks hand in hand makes this ok, and they are certainly not the only tribe doing this. Furiyosity are pulling them all forward just by hes presence, and some other well known names. Know Pro? has standed a lot of critics for there huge Tribe-changing numbers. Underestimated? Maybe. Everyone has farmed at least 100 times and 10k. More cant be expected for every member in a whole tribe, so early. Some members are a Little too Close to middle to feel really good, but their spread are pretty good, even tho its hard to say when so many tribes are in the same area. However they have kept the first rank for a while now, and growing faster than anyone else in top 5. On w84 Why?? were pretty underestimated too, but still leading the World. Player ranked 4 and 6 within. But ODA a bit low (rank 10), Should be a lot of player villages to Clean around, or saving for something..?

2. SHOCK. 6. Pretty much got a hot dog not to different from Salt's. A bigger difference is that Shock have made themselves a small cluster in C45 too, with 10-12 people.. A few villages over the middle, and then its the hot dog. The cluster in C45 will probably be lost to Peaky. The rest got a lot to proof, closest neighbours are ISN and NWO. Once again its a huge different between bottom and top. But the bottom are too big and I cant see SHOCK overcoming the hard conditions in C54. Rank 11 in ODA are ok, but with so many tough contenders it can be hard to Clean someone without start something bigger. rank 37 ODD shows theyve had some trouble too, not too big, but something. Sorry but I cant see you in the future, up to you to prove me wrong.

3. Art. 7. Not a single member in main tribe has plundered 1000 villages. Rank 14 in ODA are pretty low too since they got World rank 7. They are tight clustered pretty Close to middle and down with C55 line, with the tight middle there should be pretty empty farms since so many players there, but still dont use massive microfarmings. Closest neigbour are pRo?, ~FK~ and IME family. IME and FK maybe are beatable, but pRo? will be too hard. Only chance are if pRo? decides to go for the rim, and leaves you in Peace to take some fine villages from mentioned IME and ~FK~. Right diplomatics will be important.

4. ISN. 18. A very odd tribe. Includes the 3 biggest players in this World, 5 in top 20. At the same time they got 23 players under 500p, 8 under 200p. Rank 25 in ODA are really low for containing so many high ranked players, and only 1 player in top 100 ODA scorer. 910ODD Points shows they havent really been tested yet. Will be interesting who dares to try this guys.
Located further out the rim than most other tribes, and also recruiting new players there. Probably huge vary in skill here, but cant really tell any famous names. Highest scorers hiding Achievements so difficult to know, its those top 5 who worries, but 5 players dont make a tribe.

5. ~FK~. 34. A tight clustered Group of players, already sandwiched between ISN and Art. With some pRo? players in between, will get it really tough here. however the two contenders (probably) aint the worst possible enemies. So therefor its sad that I dont Think ~FK~ are good enough to survive anyway. Here we can see the two top scorers plunder less than 100 villages. Rank 41 ODA gotta be approved since theyre surrounded by bigger tribes. Rank 36 ODA means theyve already met trouble. Will get it really tough and dont Think theyre gonna last.

6. NWO. 27. Rank 2 ODA, a waste or a proof of skill? Actually a few pretty good players here. Located along with SHOCKs hot dog, and would say that NWO are the better of those two.

So C54 are absolutely the most interesting. Even tho Im curious about ISN, Id say that pRo and NWO are the greatest ones in here. In top 6. But also SARCOW, WG and ~MoM~ should be mentioned.
[/spoil]

Good review mate. Happy holidays

Last edited:

DeletedUser118794

Thank you for quoting that whole post so i could read it twice :icon_wink:

Garrock

Thank you for quoting that whole post so i could read it twice :icon_wink:

in some regions we skim, or just skip completely, especially when we encounter redundancy, in fact, we've become so adept at it that it is hardly a bother!

If you would like some help with that, just pm me and I'll assist in whatever way I can, and if I find myself an inadequate tutor I'll link you to a youtube video or some such.

as for the top 5 or 10, only SALT will remain for any real duration, most of the others are full of fluff, and at least 1/2 full of turtles or pointwhores.

DeletedUser116125

[video=youtube;sHIFp1JMJwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHIFp1JMJwM[/video]

atmospherecf

I guess the rebellion begins?

[spoil]
8cc824750e834e93ac8bf3d32dafed27.png
[/spoil]

atmospherecf

[spoil]
eaec76df07c3b5e07410a5522546fb55.png
[/spoil]

e3e29e567d5e756335c297765135ed86.png

1. The Equalists
Tribe changes: 76

TW stats profile:[spoil]
df9c5578d7d1fb247c75f15368bec8ed.png
[/spoil]
Recent tribe changes:[spoil]
c142bda3ea790d4a58650269392d3a60.png
[/spoil]
Key players:[spoil]
Squela
Lord Batan
Rainbow =D
Desperado22
BlitzAxe
CloneOfAvenger
strangewar
lazy sunday
i want food
Tungil
atmospherecf
Kodaa
Mr Turkey
A few more players worth mentioning...
[/spoil]
My analysis:[spoil](I will end up being biased...)[/spoil]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d00f9a19e4fbf51e057ea240891dac6c.png

2. NWG
Tribe changes: 268

f8e178176a8bb34193103ded70e8aee8.png
[/spoil]
2b6c4505ccd4c5538319d57de78d6fc7.png
[/spoil]
sturmgraz93
tipaul666
King bravo
simonutd
hiper mario

dazza34
IvanKing9926
happy 1st
juan_85
Thirdeyeblind
gilad8
[/spoil]
My analysis:[spoil]A recent emerging tribe that will soon take the #1 spot from The Equalists. This tribe raised through the rankings with a merger and is spread along 3 continents. Big challenges for this tribe both defensively and offensively. This tribe will have to deal with Art, GOU, GoodFella$, BV, ~FK~, and few other tribes in there area, respectfully. This tribe will not last long without diplomacy with a bunch of NAPS. With so many tribe changes their veteran players must be questioning there leaders intent and future action.
[/spoil]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d42e0a7269fe159bf3003bba7a357267.png

3. SALT
Tribe changes: 81

d344aa5d3815ac68a0dcc6437662d178.png
[/spoil]
f5cb940bbdf7f772d8d7c589581dd5d6.png
[/spoil]
pure jonat
Four Nerds No Villages
Witch Hunter
Clarity
Prometheus
Red Scare
Pastor Of Muppets.
Acta Non Verba
Kate02
Elise
blckdrgn1
[/spoil]
My analysis:[spoil]Clarity has rejoined the tribe which is awesome. Rumors spread of Troll and CH's concern over SALT's strength and aggression. I have respect for SALT because of the tribes they will have to end up dealing with: Rabid, MILFS, Lemmy, Shy, etc. But have no fear SALT does have some of the most active players in W85 and should not be taken lightly.
[/spoil]

08c1de7e377889719696daf6aa3352f5.png

4. ISN
Tribe changes: 77

8f10cf7595f6d99a2584b1cde57d5510.png
[/spoil]
be08ee33a3d2ce0a524293d5e4c6ce18.png
[/spoil]
Just be
Rumia
Altria
xNGNLx

Thorst
JUS7 MIKEY
simppson
dopa
czteroglowy
[/spoil]
My analysis:[spoil]A very controversial tribe. Anyhow, this tribe has to end up dealing with SARCOW, Art, and NWG. A very clustered tribe expanding towards the core seems to be the only option. I don't have much info on this tribe, but if ISN continues to noble barbarian villages it will end up slowing there overall growth and that is exactly what the other tribes in K54 want. I predict a few members of ISN will end up either joining another tribe or making there own tribe.
[/spoil]

4d51a66c1a0bfe98d8861c0611def15b.png

5. BV
Tribe changes: 158

aee6bd4ed4020608225b601e510f6240.png
[/spoil]
f8a855bbdfc22b8b8fe35d51c6af340d.png
[/spoil]
Iepuutnis
sj0123
ikilledsatan666
NeverSleep

One of you
tekel5
Ziggy Zag
gstigs
Brandon TM
[/spoil]
My analysis:[spoil]A new tribe at our top 5. BV is spread out onto K44 and K45. There obstacle will be King, AD, Fire!, and a few other clustered tribes in there area. A decent spread in K44 and a few unlucky players that ended up in K45. BV will have tough decisions to make in a couple of weeks. There small cluster in K44 will eventually be eaten up and there is no way to save them. King will have there eyes on their first meal.
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nwg is nothing but a joke. please leave them out of your professional analogy

atmospherecf

NWG has so many tribe changes. Must have been a super merger. Anyways, I hope things work out at the end for them..

[spoil]
c0abc48fe900ddfcdd9d682387d9719c.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1 of their dukies was duky of fail tribe (coz of him) pro?
says it all I think

DeletedUser94431

IvanKing9926 Dec 31,2015 04:18
would your tribe be interested in an alliance with our tribe

Darkness Of Insanity Dec 31,2015 04:25
Don't bother asking mate.
I know [ally]Pro?[/ally] was mass hugging, and I know [ally]NWG[/ally] will be the same, so we will not be apart of that.

Also shouldn't try and poach my guys then try to ally with us lol

Duke or diplomat of NWG lol

That should answer my analysis of them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57316

in some regions we skim, or just skip completely, especially when we encounter redundancy, in fact, we've become so adept at it that it is hardly a bother!

If you would like some help with that, just pm me and I'll assist in whatever way I can, and if I find myself an inadequate tutor I'll link you to a youtube video or some such.

Oooh sassy

DeletedUser68692

I rarely post on forums but for the world community to know, the #2 rank tribe seems to be trying to mass recruit members from other tribes, and heres some diplomacy infor for all to know :)

IvanKing9926today at 02:28
wanna join our tribe. allied with SALT. allied with ISN and we are academy of NWG2. we very good and active players with good leadership. and allied with BV and Good$ for our k44 members

mamnon idril

thats funny cause I am in INS and i know of no such alliance. we have one ally and it aint them! LMAO

DeletedUser107233

I rarely post on forums but for the world community to know, the #2 rank tribe seems to be trying to mass recruit members from other tribes, and heres some diplomacy infor for all to know :)

IvanKing9926today at 02:28
wanna join our tribe. allied with SALT. allied with ISN and we are academy of NWG2. we very good and active players with good leadership. and allied with BV and Good$ for our k44 members
I got the same mail, and thought they will never be anything but a joke to the world.