Top 10 Players

DeletedUser112257

#1 INNER ANNULUS 39.999 points

Me. We are great.

#2 Viscida Vocatus 26.659 points

The original player abused tombola from the start like us, but badly. This gave the new owners a nice headstart. The new owners seem like reasonable players. However one has a large account on another world meaning 1: they may not be focussing enough of their attention to world 78 and 2: they may be a 'lategame player' (ie. probably bad). Will need to prove themselves worthy of top 5 and will likely be passed in the near future.

Lots of ODA and I believe a generous Off/Def ratio so will likely be setting their sights on big targets, hopefully that won't come back to bite them. Or maybe they are just bad/unlucky in terms of troop efficiency who knows. Low ODD I believe a lot to do with their choice of tribe, clearly playing the politics game well.

#3 FearTheNight 26.623 points

With an incredible spread for farming and apparently hauls to match this account is really something to look out for. If anyone passes us it will likely be these guys. No idea who is playing but it looks like they know what they are doing. Newly recruited to Fate too which will hopefully help them survive their more risky spread. With the attack break coming up their low mines may punish them but considering they have more villages than most of the world this may not be an issue.

Not a lot of ODA so clearly using their troops efficiently, and the nice amount of ODD suggests that they may be capable of defending their wide spread of villages themselves.

#4 Reggae Shark. 19.156 points

I believe an original Fate member and nicely situated in the Fate cluster with good growth. Expect this account (and others like it) to be around a long time (or until the owners quit). Well known players on the account so in theory they are good (I don't really know them well enough to say). Only having 4 villages will likely hurt them during the attack break, will depend on how much of their points are from mines.

Again ODA is not insanely high so presumably using their troops efficiently. Some ODD too but I imagine Fate will be able to protect them from any would-be attackers.

Apparently gaining on us :x

#5 runningbullet 18.892 points

Another Fate member with nice growth (see above). Last few caps were pretty low, but seems to be spending their train just before attack break which I think is wise. Will likely not be nobling anything until after the second break though I would imagine. But maybe with just low caps and an internal they won't have what it takes to stay in the top 5, time will tell.

Low ODA speaks to the nature of their caps. Low ODD is very nice right now, but again has the protection of Fate.

#6 Destiny. 18.341 points

Duke of probably the strongest tribe on the world and with nice growth on their own. Will almost certainly be around for a long time. Nice spread for farming (although lots of empty barbless space :( ) Another player who spent their train just before attack break, so probably won't be nobling until after the second break ends due to coins.

Reasonable ODA but states on profile they don't like bashers - don't tell the poor families of his troops. No ODD :D

TheShadowKing 18.231 points

Abused pp even less clevely than me and rank 2 at the beginning of the world and has been slowly dropping ion ranks since the end of the tombola. I don't imagine they will be top 10 for much longer.

Lots of ODA for low number of caps so probably not the best at picking targets (maybe just bad luck). Basically no ODD so that's good.

#8 FamousInferno 18.068 points

Their only sizable cap was due to their merge and their spread isn't particularly exciting. I hope they were just looking for fast targets before the attack break, maybe they had a more mixed troops build or maybe they are just bad. In Fate and in a nice position for Fate so will undoubtedly be around a while, I imagine with the lead on rank 7 will be top 10 for a long time too.

ODA is reasonable considering what their caps were, basically no ODD.

My Predicted Top 5 within the next month:

INNER ANNULUS
FearTheNight
#3 Viscida Vocatus
#4 Reggae Shark.
#5 Destiny.

More people post pls ty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thought I would take time to post something, ruining my low post/year ratio, and say, keep up the good work :) fearthenight came out of nowhere lately so i wouldn't doubt they would stay high rank for a long time

edit: lol wrong account

DeletedUser

Strategically for certain it was the right decision and I'm playing a strategy game.

Inconsistencies and contradictions... You say strategically right decision (essentially waging blitzkrieg against people you respected and while they shared your views for the tribe) but I'm wondering what tribe would trust you and recruit you now after that backstabbing. Couldn't you have talked to these players and found a different solution, even by creating a different tribe with those that agreed with you?

*Being the number 1 account (with the second still far from you) in a big tribe is ...great to say the least. But without a tribe to back you up, haven't you become a huge target for whole tribes, even in the future if not now?

Btw, you use TL's duke's "disrespect" towards the guy you nobled to rationalise yourself nobling him... although you respected that guy but completely disagreed with the duke's views ( at least enough to plan all these stuff so you could leave his tribe "unharmed")... WHAT THE FRIGGING FLYING BROWN MATTER IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD(S)???

And to be a bit on topic... Great analysis by galaxy for sale, however in my opinion inner annulus will be out of the top 3 before the end of January. For reasons look above*

(sorry if I killed the english language at certain points)

mattcurr

Inconsistencies and contradictions... You say strategically right decision (essentially waging blitzkrieg against people you respected and while they shared your views for the tribe) but I'm wondering what tribe would trust you and recruit you now after that backstabbing. Couldn't you have talked to these players and found a different solution, even by creating a different tribe with those that agreed with you?

*Being the number 1 account (with the second still far from you) in a big tribe is ...great to say the least. But without a tribe to back you up, haven't you become a huge target for whole tribes, even in the future if not now?

Btw, you use TL's duke's "disrespect" towards the guy you nobled to rationalise yourself nobling him... although you respected that guy but completely disagreed with the duke's views ( at least enough to plan all these stuff so you could leave his tribe "unharmed")... WHAT THE FRIGGING FLYING BROWN MATTER IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD(S)???

And to be a bit on topic... Great analysis by galaxy for sale, however in my opinion inner annulus will be out of the top 3 before the end of January. For reasons look above*

(sorry if I killed the english language at certain points)

It's extremely interesting that you missed the entire sentiment of his post, narrowed what he said in a long explanation on why what you had said about him purely seeking rank was wrong, then moved to attack a single sentence.

Have you ever lead a team of people? Have you ever been a top a team of people as the best person in the group? From what I understand Inner ANNULUS holds an open invitation back into the tribe. The simple fact is that you dont know the people or tribe dynamic involved. Sometimes it is best to remove a cancerous player before they spread. One planted person can tear a tribe apart, one simply ignorant poor player can do the same.

Do you actually know anything of the situation? Did you do any research? Or are you just trying to tear someone down because you have some sort of unannounced personal grudge against them?

Last edited:

True GOAT

Inconsistencies and contradictions...

Can you actually quote a contradiction? Because you certainly didn't really mention any. I can't reply to you when you've said nothing of note really. I think your murder of the English language wasn't within your post, but with your comprehension if I am honest. I will say this: I didn't use the duke's lack of respect towards the guy as a reason for anything for one I already acted by then, it just makes me feel less bad after the fact.

Anyway you focused on one word I used and made it not only the main, but the only reasonable, point in your post. I respected the guy BUT I didn't treat him as such because as I explained strategical reasons. The duke should respect the people in his tribe, or at least treat them in such a way, which didn't seem to be the case.

Infact your sentence:

Yes this is possible, I said this in my post. As for in a "big tribe... great to say the least" most certainly not in all cases. I explained why it was not in my post, if you'd do me a favour and reread it in it's entirety several times before replying to me again, I'd be grateful.

Honestly I don't mind explaining myself, but I have to have something proper to respond to. Otherwise it's just restating what I already said, or stating the obvious. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser111495

It was obvious that the INNER ANNULUS account was not going to stay in their previous tribe for long, if you could not see them moving over some way or another then you have no hope.

DeletedUser

@ Tomb Raider.
Why was it obvious? Personally, I don't expect the number one to change tribes one way or another, the reason being I haven't seen number ones doing it any time before. I understand that the reason they left was the mass recruiting. If they hadn't seen it before they joined, why would have I seen it?

@ True GOAT
I indeed misunderstood your original post. When I read it, I thought the last sentence of your second paragraph was referring to the last sentence of your first paragraph (In which case it would have been a contradiction, since endangering your rank is not strategically sound by definition). I actually completely agree with your first paragraph. Neither do I have any problem with you leaving a mass recruiting tribe, nor is it my position to criticise such a decision.
What I wanted to comment on is your second paragraph. Nobling the potential threats. If they are players you respected (mentioned in 3rd paragraph) and some of them shared views with you, isn't it more possible that enough would follow you out of that tribe and into a different one? How could you be certain that they would attack you if you left the tribe; and if it was definite, in what way did you respect each other?
Anyway, I understand what you meant by saying that a duke disrespecting members of his tribe wasn't your reason for nobling him. I just meant that it's something that shouldn't be considered or evaluated when you talk about your actions towards him.
In essence, it doesn't matter if you were in or out of the tribe when you nobled them, what matters is that you nobled them while unchallenged by them. In my interpretation of what you posted, your strategic reason might have been wrong, and probably cost you present and future allies. Remember, my knowledge is limited to what you posted here, I have no other info about [TL] and what happened between you and them... which probably reduces the value of my opinion below zero, but doesn't hinder my ability to flame :p

@mattcurr
From what I understand Inner ANNULUS holds an open invitation back into the tribe
Really? It doesn't look like they want to go back in that tribe...
Also, when did I mention that him seeking rank is wrong? We both said that what he did might lead to the opposite. (Disregard these two last sentences if I simply misunderstood your huge first sentence... I tend to do that a lot lately)
>And yes, I hold a personal grudge against INNER ANNULUS, he stole a goat from my village...<
^sarcasm^

True GOAT

@ True GOAT

What I wanted to comment on is your second paragraph. Nobling the potential threats. If they are players you respected (mentioned in 3rd paragraph) and some of them shared views with you, isn't it more possible that enough would follow you out of that tribe and into a different one? How could you be certain that they would attack you if you left the tribe; and if it was definite, in what way did you respect each other?

I never said they respected me for a start, and I also never spoke to the tribe about these issues really before acting if I am honest. That happened afterwards. I wasn't expecting to be agreed with, because it is rare for people to believe poor of their tribe so I was wrong and made a mistake there. I did then try and lead people out of the tribe, but trust was gone and so less people were willing. My mistake. I handled the situation incorrectly there. I didn't really think of trying that method before I acted, and only afterwards when the events unfolded. :icon_redface:

In essence, it doesn't matter if you were in or out of the tribe when you nobled them, what matters is that you nobled them while unchallenged by them. In my interpretation of what you posted, your strategic reason might have been wrong, and probably cost you present and future allies.

Yes I expect it did cost me allies, some of whom I won't miss but some of whom I will. Certainly, though, I did not noble them unchallenged. Those troops coupled with the poor luck and low morale were quite painful. Strategically nobling them fast was the correct move IF nobling them was the correct decision, so given how I handled the situation on a high level, the low level details were dealt with correctly.

twenty-five

46361b8a7b06b38b2f475e39dd67fa19.png

1 - Me, lazy, turtle.
2 - Waiting on him to pass us. Hurry up. Most looted.
3 - Not sure, not horrible but either not great or had bad luck (high ODA, so maybe poor targets)
4 - Seem to be doing alright so far. Farms a lot. Highest average(?). Needs to noble more.
5 - Probably alright. Rim targets small, low ODA.
6 - Sends 5 second trains... just stop already.
[spoil]
I thought your train was 5 seconds? :O
[00:59:49] Dan: No (think)
[00:59:52] Dan: It was 300 MS
[01:00:03] 25 - Tom: was that not you? :D
[01:00:08] *** 25 - Tom facepalms ***
[01:00:13] Dan: My nuke was timed 5 seconds away from my train though cause my DS timer was acting up
[/spoil]
7 - Does PP well from what I hear. No clue beyond that.
8 - No clue
9 - Late starter, smaller rim targets but high ODA. Found himself a turtle, or a tribe that does stacking.
10 - Probably alright. Rim targets small, low ODA. (SORRY FOR THE COPY PASTE)

Kinda kept out what I might or might not know about various accounts on a deeper level and kept it to a judgement on the stats, could write paragraphs but would require me to comment more on my tribe mates accounts -- they might not like that too much.

Last edited:

DeletedUser92671

I don't believe I know any of the Inner A players (if I do then holla) and I wasnt around at the start of the world to be up to date on what happened anytime before 2/3 weeks ago, but I have never known a single player get so much hate on the forums from what seems to be everyone in every tribe across the world, what did you do to deserve this?

twenty-five

We basically trolled the forum a lot, whilst abusing tombola/merchant event. We basically did better than everyone else, and rubbed it in their faces, despite doing things regarded by most of the player base as questionable e.g. 30 warehouse with level 1(?) iron mine and nobling a barb early (in bp). Essentially amusing ourselves whilst doing better than the rest of the world. This world has been one of my most enjoyable ones just for how polarizing our account was, both on the forums and in mail.

DeletedUser92671

Okay now i see.
But, hundreds of players spend PP these days, like any game its a large part of the game, people who hate on people who spend pp are just people who cant afford pp, if they could, they would.
All you've done from where I'm sitting is use your pp in the most cost effective and efficient way? Not your fault no one else was smart enough to work out what you did lol.

Personally wouldn't have nobled the barb but I guess that is a unique first :p

twenty-five

Barb was worth it given we could push it before BP dropped and then use over abundance on 2 warehouses rather than 1 whilst still under BP. It was extra resources not sure how many it was. It was ~1.7k I think when we actually left BP, so yeah no targets when bp dropped were as good as that village then. Plus obviously it's amusing to noble in BP on a normal world. Premium was made by selling res on other worlds so no expense even.

Yeah it wasn't our fault no one else realised how to do it well, but we did kinda use the unique position the account put us in to troll and amuse ourselves. I imagine if we hadn't been so "in people's faces" so to speak they'd be less hate, but we'd also have enjoyed the whole experience significantly less... and it's a game we are here to have fun, however we might achieve that.

DeletedUser

Okay now i see.
But, hundreds of players spend PP these days, like any game its a large part of the game, people who hate on people who spend pp are just people who cant afford pp, if they could, they would.
All you've done from where I'm sitting is use your pp in the most cost effective and efficient way? Not your fault no one else was smart enough to work out what you did lol.

Personally wouldn't have nobled the barb but I guess that is a unique first :p

Now you're just trying to feed this guys ego on purpose. :p