Top 10 Players

DeletedUser92121

I don't believe I know any of the Inner A players (if I do then holla) and I wasnt around at the start of the world to be up to date on what happened anytime before 2/3 weeks ago, but I have never known a single player get so much hate on the forums from what seems to be everyone in every tribe across the world, what did you do to deserve this?

We also created forum accounts specifically for the trolling which I think annoyed people even more as they couldn't identify us

twenty-five

We also created forum accounts specifically for the trolling which I think annoyed people even more as they couldn't identify us

Your mum could identify you from your posting style. She could also identify my account, given she was sucking me off as I posted.

DeletedUser92121

Your mum could identify you from your posting style. She could also identify my account, given she was sucking me off as I posted.

I'm sure everyone believes you Tom

[01:44:54] 25 - Tom: cover his dick in squirty cream
[01:44:57] 25 - Tom: and then deep throat that sonofabitch

DeletedUser

I do as I was having a break watching while it was happening

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 INNER ANNULUS Fate68.592116236
2 FearTheNight Fate58.648105865
3 Viscida Vocatus49.85186231
4 Reggae Shark. Fate44.66876381
5 runningbullet Fate39.93084991
6 Destiny. Fate35.04857010
7 Grumpy old Turtle HazMat31.50383938
8 WindOfWar31 Rhythm31.00165167
9 ErraN TSU30.97365162
10 tudadar30.25293361

1. INNER ANNULUS
Has been number 1 from the start, after pushing pp to lead, he never lost his first spot. Taking down his own old tribe to gain points, who cares he is a fate member and thus a promising future lies ahead, his ODA shows he isn't getting his villages without a fight, combined with the ODD makes him a well balanced player that could make an interesting lead.
My choice in rank = #2

2. Fearthenight
Started with bunnies, left for the internals and joined FATE. Our number 1 farmer 8 days in a row, hard to give criticism if he grows faster then me and farms more then me. with a good spread, his farming won't dry up quickly, but will he be able to defend the big spread efficiently that only time will tell. For now he is well worth top 10
My choice in rank = #1

3. Viscida Vocatus
Me :) Everyone probably sees me as the pp abusing player that started this world in the lead, if you want to stick to that then be my guest.
But i only recently (3/4 weeks ago took over this account and have been playing it my own style together with my team) Lets see what we can bring to the table, always close to FTN when it comes to farming but every time just off the lead grrrr....
My choice in rank = #3, if Raggae shark can't take it from me :p

4. Raggea shark
Best song ever on their profile, friendly player sometimes (unless you are gloating..) Good player taking high point villages, the team has made many appearance throughout TW worlds so this world we should see them return and make great effort to get high up top. With a mixed ODA and ODD they show skills in both fighting as well as defending
My choice in rank = #4 Unless they can beat me

5. running Bullet
has a great spread of village should give him good ground to cover for farming and expansion. His OD isn't great but that doesn't mean the player himself can't be great either. Haven't really got to know him yet so i can't say more about him except his awards and stats.
Lets see how he takes advantage of his area
My choice in rank = #7

6. Destiny
Leader of FATE, doing quite a good job running it and still keeping his account in the top 10, high ODA combined with high village build and good position should make this a very interesting player to follow.
My choice in rank = #6

7. Grumpy old turtle
Lets hope his name doesn't reflect his playing style. His fighting capabilities are well shaped, with the High ODA means he isn't getting his targets easily. can't say if he pp abused but either way he is slowly but steadily climbing the ranks of this world. With a tribe to back him up and the rim to his north he could do serious damage
My choice in rank = #5

8. Windofwar31
Number 1 player from w74 so no doubt he has skills. Should be interesting to see if he can shows us that same skill in this world.
My choice in rank = #8

9. ErraN
For now he remains top 10, but his tribe makes it nearly impossible to grow, farm and expand. He has to go through his tribe, go through quasar or next to TNTD to expand, hopefully he has the skills to make it.
My choice in rank not in the top 10

10. Tudadar
Nobling barbs and using PP to up em. not top 10 worthy

Players who should be in the top 10:
adversative asyndeton and killerpro420

greetz,
Viscida Vocatus
tim

DeletedUser68103

Nice review, and thanks for giving me an honorable mention!

DeletedUser

Hey guys is Destiny, world number 6 leader of FATE SC2's Destiny the pro zerg player? Can anyone confirm this is true?

twenty-five

It's true

Hot off the presses
0617cf6233f14314b37dc438e8006888.0.jpg

DeletedUser

It wouldn't get enough viewers to be worth it, plus would probably give away troop numbers etc :p

but think of all the premium points he could by with the subscriber and donation money from the small but dedicated TW community

DeletedUser104118

Can someone do a review of the Reggae Shark. account? I'm not on the account anymore, and I'd like to hear some opinions.

DeletedUser104118

@Tomb Raider. lol ;)
@Rank1 Is Standard Shush nub.

Well I'm glad I could be apart of the best account on w78.
By far the best start-up of any account on the world if you take into account we didn't pp/tombola whore.
I have no doubt it will be rank one. Lets hope my remaining co-players keep it at No.1 when they reach it.

DeletedUser116787

@Tomb Raider. lol ;)
@Rank1 Is Standard Shush nub.

Well I'm glad I could be apart of the best account on w78.
By far the best start-up of any account on the world if you take into account we didn't pp/tombola whore.
I have no doubt it will be rank one. Lets hope my remaining co-players keep it at No.1 when they reach it.

Lrn2Strategize