***Top 10*** The peoples thoughts

DeletedUser

as promised the king of swing is back to relive your appitite for my top ten analysis and thins one is special! pictures!!!!!!!

DSL: aka da tank
spacer.gif

neoconservatism.jpg

This beast of a tribe has been around a long time and with graylin falling in their ranks they have become even more of a world police. This coupled with their innate ability to have random info about other tribes fall in their laps makes them a most dangerous and formitable enemy! shit gets scarry when you send a mail to an ally about starting a war and BAM! it is in graylins hands! they are a strong tribe and they will be a major part of this world for a while. the only question i have is, when graylin is done feasting on spank....who is next? dun dun dun!

TLA: aka the silent
automotivator3-4.jpg

by creeping in the shadows this tribe has been able to scare their opponents to death as seen in the turk wars as members of the turkish allience beg for their lives as the silent killer wages his war. you wont hear much from these guys though...the are not big on posting or bragging. as someone said, they get it done...that is all. with damageboy heading the tribe i can see they will do great things in this world and i am sure being so close to #1 makes any tribe strive to be the best they can be.

NME: the Elite
cake.jpg

they just keep getting bigger and bigger! they are the elite though and they are the last member of the big three. they fight well and are proud of it. with their war going well in the north they are growing at a healthy rate and will soon have a peace of that sought after rimm realestate! but my question is this, when they decide to play with the big boys again, who will be the victum? NOM NOM NOM!

DINO: aka "oh brits tribe!"
minions.jpg

that is what is up in dino. when the word dino is muttered it is a natural reaction to go "oh, brits tribe" and it seems that is all it will ever be. they got the best player in the world and many other really good players but the most famous one is brit and it seems the reat are facelessm minions :) other then that they are a good strong tribe, have an active role in the PA and had a major hand in takeing down fusion, thus my hat is off to you. in the future i expect grat things out of you. my GUESS is that they will move north west staying away from DSL and friends :)

KGR-A: aka "Fusion slayers"
Ouch2.jpg

FUSIONS last thoughts as the special K ripped through their lines and battered their blood soaked enemy to death. all drama aside though, they fought hard and now reap the rewards of their hard labor. they fought the hardest of all the tribes and i am glad to see that they are succeding, but for god sakes chank the academy thing! bugs the hell out of everyone and is bad PR for you normal tribe :) other then that you guys are golden! keep kicken that dead corpse of fusion though, i can see you are getting a lot of vills and if anyone deserves it it is you, NOT TDP!

TDP: aka "wait dont shoot!"
nannycam.jpg

if you are going to make trouble, make sure you dont get caught! this huge scandle could have easily been avoided by not saying anything. besides the event of this week i would say you guys were good, you had a good fight going with fusion, dont know why you bailed ....and now you pissed of the big gray....tisk tisk tisk.... my suggestion to you would be to re enter the war and kill spank, maybe then your lives will be spared.

Spank: aka "never surrender"
1161390378236.jpg

ok, due to popular demand i am forced to comment on you! you just wont die!!!!!
no really though. as more members turn and run to TDP i end up questioning to myself, "will spank really die? or will they all just go into TDP and make love there? it seems to be the guilt free way to go.....i would look at it like this though...you had a good run, and now you are done :) dang! i done gone and rymed again hot dam!

NEO: aka "wait who?"
1207264555559.jpg

either way you are screwed, sorry, but sucks to be you

i got really lazy and frankly #'s 9 and 10 just arent worth the time so there you go! happy? huh?!

some changes were made to tick off Admael some more since the little princess is such a chritic "whyw cant wes allw juws howd handsw and sing cumbyaw"........troll!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice, and bad timing on my part dragging up the old topic, I was bored!
This is a much better top 10, its current.

DeletedUser

LOL you make me sound like an evil dictator.

Yay me!!! :icon_biggrin:

Great job though, Temparts

<3
Brit

DeletedUser

hmm, dissapointed that you left SPANK out :/

Theyre one of the most interesting to write about, especially with Fusion now gone.

DeletedUser

I also didnt really like the pictures. Some fit, a lot were just odd...

whall0625

Nobody likes your arrogant attitude on this forum...

So go away before I eat you.

Rawr!

<3
Brit

Not true i like his posts its nice to see that were not all Baaaa sheep with the same point of view

DeletedUser

Not true i like his posts its nice to see that were not all Baaaa sheep with the same point of view

The fact of the matter is, someone tried to post a bit of humor. He didnt try and lick up, infact his post even flames most tribes, including DSL. The manner in which he did was funny, and a nice break from the usual, "no u".

Admael just posted, no I dont like pictures and your opinion of some tribes is wrong.

Surely he/she is the real troll hiding behind his alias to flame the world.

I liked your post Temparts, glad to see a break from the normal drone we have come to expect from many posts.

DeletedUser

pictures and humor is fine, I enjoy them most of the time. Especially when they really apply. I felt his post was simply...awkward

DeletedUser

pictures and humor is fine, I enjoy them most of the time. Especially when they really apply. I felt his post was simply...awkward

And the majority think your post are horrible.. So if he has to stop?? Will You..

But for him atleast he does not hide behind a fake name.

I really think that if you post on the wf.. you must use your ingame name. So that you have to pay for your words.

DeletedUser

Awww cute but u should save the cutesie talk for someone who dosent think ur just a hot head :)

And temparts i to like ur post for the reasons ebbs stated

^^ You've just proven to not have the faintest idea of me, go away :p your unintelligent posts are beginning to become slightly bothering now

DeletedUser

In admaels defense, although he seems to spend most of his time flaming DSL to hell and back, he doesn occasionally talk sense and its nice to have a neutral view for once.

I do agree with Graylin though, maybe its time we stopped hiding behind forum alias's

DeletedUser

This thread is for discussing top 10 thoughts. If those thoughts don't happen to be the same as yours, then post your own. But don't turn this into a thread of who can and can't post and under what conditions they can and can't post. Make a new thread in General if this argument concerns you that much. Warned.

DeletedUser

The top 10. Nevveh style! :D

No.1
DSL - AKA: My way, get out of it.

Yes, it is my tribe so yes it will be biased. We have a great selection of commited and loyal members, my friends. We are a great tribe, the only downside to this is, we know were a great tribe, and a few of us like to remind you all.... A LOT. Big-headed and arrogant, Yup, care much? I can see us lasting a while longer but as is inevitable, the group gang-bang will be our downfall, same with every Rank 1 tribe. If we can keep our great allies close, the world is our + our allies oyster.

No.2
TLA - AKA: I go sneaky, sneaky, RAWR, joo die!

I admit, when I first returned to this world, I knew little of the tribe, little of their members and in all honesty, I regarded them as inferior. Lately, ive seen it differantly, having talked with their leaders and their members, I have become friends with a lot of them, I trust damageboi as much as I trust my fellow dukes in DSL. TLA did a good job against SPANK and continue to fight them whilst cleaning there rim of seemingly 53053252 players. Good tribe, silent and deadly, damage will lead them down the right track, whatever it may be.

No.3

NME - AKA: You want us to do WHAT to your noblemen?

The destroyers, I dont have an awful lot to say, as our close allies, we have ups and downs as does every friendship, the fact remians they were always there when we needed them, just as we were for them. I love you all :(

No. 4
DINO - AKA: This r my scurry face! Grrr...

Did a good job against FUSION and continue to actively fight their enemies whilst maintaining a good relationship with DSL as promised at the worlds begining, I heard something about some leadership disputes but thats none of my buisness and with the leaders they have, it will get sorted. As temparts said though, they have a few great players but apart from that are widely unknown. I dont think we've seen the best of this tribe yet.

No.5
KGR-A - AKA: Who you calling noobs, punk?

We're widely an unknown entity and we're just thought of as 'A tribe in the puppet alliance', who would have thought they'd show us all the way forward? They have my respect, Docke is one of the best leaders in the game in my opinion.

No.6
SPANK - AKA: 'I get knocked down, but I get up again, your never gonna keep me down'

My sworn enemies, and a worthy foe indeed. Theres just one thing that bugs me about SPANK, THEY WONT DIE... JUST DIE ALREADY!!! >.<

No.7
TDP - AKA: It Wasn't Me

We all know DSL hate TDP so I wont comment. Temparts opinion was fairly accurate in my eyes.

No.8
NEO - AKA: Uh-oh! We iz Graylin chow.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NEO
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,981
Side 2: 809
Difference: 4,172

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 1
Difference: 66

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 38,716,275
Side 2: 5,001,742
Difference: 33,714,533

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 528,622
Side 2: 7,710
Difference: 520,912

image.php

[/spoil]
Nuff Said.

And now im bored. That is all. :)

DeletedUser

nice blue :) ...is the "aka" here to stay? hey i rymed :)

btw, whoever siad they were weird, my response is "no you are!" as that seems to be the way you fight your battles on the forums. i am glad you guys like the top ten though, and suggestions for next time?