Top 10: Tribes (Analysis & Prophesy)

DeletedUser

It absolutely shocks me that there has been zero mention of AM' past world(s) strategy in terms of well known no-haul characters joining this world but not in AM. I'm focusing in on the planting of players in tribes for Intel OR players joining a certain tribe knowing they can easily switch sides as they see fit.

It's surprising that this is a technique chosen by said tribe as they suffered at the hands of it on w83. Usually I'd do a bit of PnP to cause a stir or raise some debate for a laugh (big fan of underdogs).

But this is too obvious. Go onto two stats and take a look at Lavims previous tribe on W83. Its one of the first things I'd do as Duke, research every player, know their every world, motivation, ties etc. He is in the same tribe there as the rank two tribe here. Any time I've seen the Lavim players join accounts on previous tribes they've always joined their friends in the exact manner. I don't see why 88 should be any different.

Coincidence? I certainly think not.

Looking forward to a well thought out explanation. Sorry to pick on this account but it's the best fitting example. I can think of a few more names that should be slapped down too. I'll spare you. For now.

PS gl to all my no-haul friends.

AM was made by the kriegers, who came from ANY and not Golden (where we were before the merge). Thank you for using us as an example, however twstats doesnt give you the situation. I cant comment on AM's plan here as we havent been contacted by them at all this world (Bit rude for apparent friends) but Fellas did research our account, more thoroughly than you did before coming to us to ask us to join them (Didnt apply). The truth is the only people i was loyal to on w83 was Lavim, bill, sweetmisery and bluetattoo. I was banned from the tribe chats because of my sparkling personality and only stuck round for lavim. None of the people i was loyal to ever asked me to join AM on w88 (i dont think any of them are even there).

Obviously i could be lying and we could plan to join AM, however looking at their member list (granted i dont know whos on what account) i know for sure there is 1 person i like there :D

@DisplayOnly Look at my profile, the liger alliance is still strong

DeletedUser

What does the Liger Alliance have in store for W88? What are their motivations? When and who will they strike? Is their anything you can do to stop them?!?!

#ImmenentLigerBomb

DeletedUser

Noone can stop them

#LigerAlliance
#AllSeeingLigers
#LigersCantBeStopped

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but Fellas did research our account, more thoroughly than you did before coming to us to ask us to join them (Didnt apply). The truth is the only people i was loyal to on w83 was Lavim, bill, sweetmisery and bluetattoo. I was banned from the tribe chats because of my sparkling personality and only stuck round for lavim. None of the people i was loyal to ever asked me to join AM on w88 (i dont think any of them are even there

Well I just saw you in the tribe so I'd hope they did more research.

If one of your loyal a were there, you wouldn't hesitate to join them and since you don't know who is there that is still a possibility.

If you guys war I won't be surprised to see you swap sides and I'll be digging up this post. Hopefully you fight for your tribe this time around and don't have some bs excuse of not being treated well blah blah blah.

Good luck and enjoy the world.

DeletedUser

Haha well i am a prince and should be treated as such ;)

Na, we dont want to be a part of the w88 AM (you can save this reply just in case :p ) We never got to get to know the kriegers.
We have loyals within Fellas though so we want to stay with our favourites :(
Plus we are currently getting catted so who know if we will last until war :D

If you look at Sinful Angel though he would have been a perfect example (james from nebula) has joined the family guy that is around AM

#LigerAlliance

DeletedUser

Lies, you used to be in a tribe with them so it must be true hahaha

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was never in ANY and honestly that looks like ANY. It certainly is not Golden.

Also why would I want to play in the same tribe again? It's more fun playing with these guys :)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Off topic but I don't think you can respond from now on..

76e4e0341ebd7d87cdb1bb93b1900f1e.png

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'll do one since Raavna seems busy with other stuff...

404/403

Hug followed by hugging followed by more hugging. After hugging some, they'll invite tribes to "merge" into there family to easily eat rim villages. After that, some more hugging. Did I mention hugging? Next will be an attempt to actually noble something and will get sniped. Back to hugging. More hugging and a merge or two.

falls apart internally due to spies and crap leadership
the end

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score

404/403

Hug followed by hugging followed by more hugging. After hugging some, they'll invite tribes to "merge" into there family to easily eat rim villages. After that, some more hugging. Did I mention hugging? Next will be an attempt to actually noble something and will get sniped. Back to hugging. More hugging and a merge or two.

the end

awkward-voldemort-hug.gif

DeletedUser58259

404/403

the end

Merge with us, you know you want to :O

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

404/403

the end

What tribe are you :eek:

I don't really see many non-hugging tribes here smh

DeletedUser115558

The final three tribes analysis are coming soon by late today.... Apologies for sooooooooooooo ........ Delay

And I am HE who loves She , Plz mail me personally for feeling and touchy talk :p

DeletedUser114513

Thanks Ravna. Would you also be kind to link the posts into your first post, so ppl doesn`t have to scroll through everything to find em? :)