top 10 tribes (opinions

DeletedUser

Okay so I want all your opinions on the top ten tribes.

mine is

1.rim-Only reson they got up was because of all the attention.Pass
2.Audy-Seem very good (nice name)(PASS)
3.TDB-ONE word TRIBALHUGGERS.Read their profile(PHAILL)
4.B.A.M- *cough*Hypocrytes since their profile has many rules while there name says there bad,(pass)
5.DKM-loook pretty bad(FAIL)
6.-EVO-Remember themn from my world(31).Seem pretty good but in other worlds they are usually FAAIL.(?)
7.Flame-Nto based in one k (Noobs)
8.Chess-Probably the best tribe I have seen in this world so far.(pass)
9.=D-N=Seem to be pretty good.They say there are 3rd on world 9 but probably now have a new leader.(pass)
10.R.PH-Pretty closed tribe cant see anyhtign bout them???

DeletedUser

Its definitely not too early for one of these; its a perfect time for it!

Screw all you haters who will post after this stuff like, "Thread Failed" or "Too Early!"...you are just jealous. BP still up and a thread like this appears? So what! BP period is the perfect time for one of these threads.

Keep on truckin', mj2020; I support you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tumbleweed.jpg

DeletedUser

How about we try not to do this, at least until protection comes off please?

DeletedUser

1. RIM - Supposed to be someone teaching them? Mass recruited to the top. First impression is that they will fail.
2. AUDY - Only found out about them today...
3. TDB - ''
4. BAM - Leader is like never on, only talks in forum to make rules. Almost 300 members...
5. DKM - Pretty cool COA
6. -EVO- - Looks like another mass recruiting tribe.
7. FLAME - ''
8. Chess - A premade tribe. Look like they're doing well...
9. =D-N= - I think i've seen their COA image on some other tribe in another world?
10. R. PH - ??

DeletedUser

1 RIM- Lets face it. These guys have had the most attention on these forums do to the recruiting they did. They have had a few very good players join them hoping to lead them in the right direcion, but was it too late. The 1 day caused a lot of damage is Rim salvagable or will Zenron be fighting an uphill battle which he will eventually lose?
2 AUDY- No nothing but will fail in my opinion just by looking at them.
3 TDB - Same as above statement
B.A.M.- Another fail tribe
5 DKM - Again
6 -EVO- Lets read there profile shall we.DiplomacyFor any diplomatic queries plz contact homelandDiplomacy is currently Open/closedRequirement of an alliance is that you should be at least 1/2 our size.Requirement of a NAP is to be at least 1/4 of our size.Nuff said looking for diplomacy before BP even ends...
7 Flame - Funny profile. Weak tribe
8 Chess- Shows the most talent on this world so far with a line up like that you should have no problem, but as every other premade will they stay active? Can Sas actually STAY and lead. And will they be able to hold off the massive tribes early on?Lets face facts a lot of people play pure offense on first village if there good. What happens when thay have 300 incomings? You cant back time everyone.
9 =D-N= - Nothing to say about them claim from world nine, but not sure.
10 R.PH- Another weak tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The most Fail tribe there is probably TDB

:L
LOOk at their profile it says *We have alliances with al the top tribes*
Biggest fail ever

DeletedUser

2 AUDY- No nothing but will fail in my opinion just by looking at them.

No you are wrong, they are a good close tribe, i have been with them for a lot of time in W35, now they are called H|O|T in W35.

DeletedUser

No you are wrong, they are a good close tribe, i have been with them for a lot of time in W35, now they are called H|O|T in W35.

Even more reason while they'll fail here... Past world commitments if it comes down to it will they stay w35 or w37? Think about it.

DeletedUser

If they are so experieced why do they have such nooob stuff in their profile???

DeletedUser

No not reeally.If they were to do that they must be the best i the K.What if they were to needing to send support to their fellow members???They might have to send it half way across the world to ge there.

DeletedUser

No not reeally.If they were to do that they must be the best i the K.What if they were to needing to send support to their fellow members???They might have to send it half way across the world to ge there.

Yes really. As a former Pills member I can state that we dominated 3 continents from day 1 with 15 people in each continent. Is it easy? No. Is it possible? Yes. If you can pull it off do you deserve more respect than a tribe with all their members in one K? Absolutely.

DeletedUser

Not if there in the same K, and believe me I have seen people do it, you have to be good, but it can be done. If you have the right tribe and group of people.

And if you know how to dodge, back time, snipe nobles well. You need the minimum of support.

DeletedUser

Yeh but htis takes a huge amoount of time.You dont start it at the start of the world

ihaveno name

TBH, I think RIM are quite good. Due to mass-recruiting they have approximatly 230 members. The chance of a player being a noob is about 5/8. So let me work this out:

230/8= 28.75
28.75 x 3= 86.25
230 - 86.25= 143.75

So, statistically there should be about 86 decent players and about 144 noobs. Enough to rule 5 continents.

All statistical calculations are subject to copyrighy. All players found using them will be peirced in the neck and thrown off a cliff.

DeletedUser

What do you mean you don;t start it at the begining of a world? You start nobling when you get nobles...

What are you trying to say?

DeletedUser

TBH, I think RIM are quite good. Due to mass-recruiting they have approximatly 230 members. The chance of a player being a noob is about 5/8. So let me work this out:

230/8= 28.75
28.75 x 3= 86.25
230 - 86.25= 143.75

So, statistically there should be about 86 decent players and about 144 noobs. Enough to rule 5 continents.

All statistical calculations are subject to copyrighy. All players found using them will be peirced in the neck and thrown off a cliff.

Define noob. I consider 98/100 of all players to be noobs. What level of skill is noob exactly?