top 10 tribes (opinions

DeletedUser22430

don't say anything so the thread can die and we can discuss something more important...okay, we really don't have anything better to talk about, keep going :)

DeletedUser68848

1 Chess (Fail/Pass/Who) - Kebabe will quit in around 6-10 weeks due to his predictable "Rl problems" just like very other world.
2 Marvel (Fail/Pass/Who) - I see no reason the fail them as of yet but who knows what will happen?
3 Flame (Fail/Pass/Who) - I need to step it up as leader, I have been to lax on recruitment and player standards.
4 FF - (Fail/Pass/Who) -Do not know enough about them to make a good decision.
5 -EVO- - (Fail/Pass/Who) - 410 members, many inactive, not much more to say.
6 DKM - (Fail/Pass/Who) - Not a fan of their profile or their leadership, I have talked to them and they aren't very literate.
7 AUDY - (Fail/Pass/Who) - Trust me, I shared a forum with them to see how bad the really were, damn... they were awful and a war this early?
8 B.A.M. - (Fail/Pass/Who/Neutral) - I know who they are but I don't' particularly know anything about the tribe itself.
9 28THCU- (Fail/Pass/Who) - Don't even get me started on them -.-
10 =D-N= - (Fail/Pass/Who) - ... It speaks for it's self

DeletedUser

1 Chess (Fail/Pass/Who) - Kebabe will quit in around 6-10 weeks due to his predictable "Rl problems" just like very other world.
2 Marvel (Fail/Pass/Who) - I see no reason the fail them as of yet but who knows what will happen?
3 Flame (Fail/Pass/Who) - I need to step it up as leader, I have been to lax on recruitment and player standards.
4 FF - (Fail/Pass/Who) -Do not know enough about them to make a good decision.
5 -EVO- - (Fail/Pass/Who) - 410 members, many inactive, not much more to say.
6 DKM - (Fail/Pass/Who) - Not a fan of their profile or their leadership, I have talked to them and they aren't very literate.
7 AUDY - (Fail/Pass/Who) - Trust me, I shared a forum with them to see how bad the really were, damn... they were awful and a war this early?
8 B.A.M. - (Fail/Pass/Who/Neutral) - I know who they are but I don't' particularly know anything about the tribe itself.
9 28THCU- (Fail/Pass/Who) - Don't even get me started on them -.-
10 =D-N= - (Fail/Pass/Who) - ... It speaks for it's self

It really does hurt :icon_wink:

I know it looks bad but things are improving. It is taking alot of hard work though and alot of time. Hopefully later we will have a passing grade:icon_cool: