top 10 tribes (opinions

DeletedUser

There are many players who think it is crazy to have a list like this so early in the game. I do not mind it as it will show who has the staying power and who does not.

Already RIM has disappeared from sight and there will be more to come I am sure.

I do wish to defend our tribe some though, cause of statements already made. The tribe in question?? -EVO-

Now it has been said that it was a mass recruitment and yes it was. Still blows my mind away and was not in favor of it myself. The problem has been rectified as we now have recruiters who are still learning their way. This is a young tribe full of some new players and old players so it will need some time to stabilize.

As the weeks move on and the world begins to find a groove it will be the tribes who have the desire to play that remains. Now I may only be the diplomat for -EVO- but I do see some good things and do expect them to remain as one.

There was also a comment about how we wanted diplomacy already and that was not the case. Yes it was posted on our profile but when players contacted me I politely said to come back later. After all this is a new world and the tribes you befriend today can be gone in as little as 24 hours. So we may have alot of players, experienced and new but we will move forward as all tribes do working and helping each other along the way.

DeletedUser

Great, just what i wanted, some good night flaming.......and i dont need to do much, just show a map and shout a number....419.....this is the number of n00bs in your tribe!

image.php

DeletedUser53930

Are those 2 lonely purple dots by the bottom right pros? :) Why else would they be invited? :)

DeletedUser

Great, just what i wanted, some good night flaming.......and i dont need to do much, just show a map and shout a number....419.....this is the number of n00bs in your tribe!

image.php

Yes you have me there and can't argue that point but can say if we can isolate the ones who will not learn from those who do, we will be around for awhile. It is quite an undertaking and I hope our leaders are capable, if not then we are screwed.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Are those 2 lonely purple dots by the bottom right pros? :) Why else would they be invited? :)

hahahahaha yes I am hoping that problems like that are now under control. I am doing damage control 24/7 and it is a bit tiring. If this tribe does implode, I will send my resume out:)

DeletedUser68848

3-Flame

They need to stop mass recruiting and take some time to weed out the inactive, having so many allies is bringing them down but I am pretty sure the leader has been cutting down on the diplomacy and now is only left with 2 allies and 2 Naps. In summary hey have a good core of players but need to cut of all the fat.

DeletedUser

Actually. What -EVO- have done with their mass recuiting can be turned into quite an ingenious plan. Come on think about it...

Their all so nicely packed close together. Say you had baron/duke rights you can see which players are inactive. You got yourself a farm or more.
You can also gain the trust of your pathetic members and get troop counts. Just more farms... I like it. Next world I am mass recuiting and taking it to a whole new level. :D

DeletedUser

3-Flame

They need to stop mass recruiting and take some time to weed out the inactive, having so many allies is bringing them down but I am pretty sure the leader has been cutting down on the diplomacy and now is only left with 2 allies and 2 Naps. In summary hey have a good core of players but need to cut of all the fat.

We only have 1 ally, so don't know where you are getting your info but it is wrong

DeletedUser

Actually. What -EVO- have done with their mass recuiting can be turned into quite an ingenious plan. Come on think about it...

Their all so nicely packed close together. Say you had baron/duke rights you can see which players are inactive. You got yourself a farm or more.
You can also gain the trust of your pathetic members and get troop counts. Just more farms... I like it. Next world I am mass recuiting and taking it to a whole new level. :D

Think a little better along these lines.....It is easier to defend and supply members when they are closer together. Farms will be readily available by those who just give up or fall under our swords.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They are still recruiting though!!

323 members and looking to expand:

richie879 today at 06:55 Withdraw
marie1980xxx today at 03:49 Withdraw
clineiv today at 10:12 Withdraw
cavy Slave today at 03:49 Withdraw
mattireland123 today at 00:21 Withdraw
Jammie88 today at 12:05 Withdraw
OWLS 1984 today at 10:12 Withdraw
Mr. Brave today at 10:11 Withdraw
john9913 today at 06:14 Withdraw
salladsmon today at 10:13 Withdraw
His-Funkyness today at 06:27 Withdraw
doglinn2 today at 10:12 Withdraw
RPG55 today at 10:11 Withdraw
Mr. Lazy today at 10:13 Withdraw
DarkWarior17 today at 04:44 Withdraw
fishhunter today at 12:04 Withdraw
yuiter37 today at 10:11 Withdraw
Angel I Am today at 10:12 Withdraw
ksprelude01 today at 10:12 Withdraw
Xhago today at 10:12 Withdraw
Ender69 today at 10:11 Withdraw
frip today at 10:12 Withdraw
Solar Eclipse 2 today at 06:26 Withdraw
arther the 2 today at 06:21 Withdraw
User name is being used today at 00:16 Withdraw
devillenator today at 10:11 Withdraw

DeletedUser53930

Think a little better along these lines.....It is easier to defend and supply members when they are closer together. Farms will be readily available by those who just give up or fall under our swords.:icon_eek:

How will your members grow? Is this a start for w37s canibals in the long run? :)

Who will fall under your swords?? I thought the whole place was your own members?

DeletedUser68848

We only have 1 ally, so don't know where you are getting your info but it is wrong

Allies
TDB terminate
A-BOMB terminate
28THCU terminate
~P~E~ terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
DKM terminate
R.PH terminate

You sir, are the one that is wrong.

I iz spyin on Flame 0.0

DeletedUser

Allies
TDB terminate
A-BOMB terminate
28THCU terminate
~P~E~ terminate

DKM terminate
R.PH terminate

I iz spyin on Flame 0.0

Wow... diplomacy this early, espically with 300+ members is plain stupid... who will you all attack? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Allies
TDB terminate
A-BOMB terminate
28THCU terminate
~P~E~ terminate

DKM terminate
R.PH terminate

I iz spyin on Flame 0.0

This is not from our board, nice try though..hahahahhahahahaha

and neither is this..hahahahahahahahahaha

They are still recruiting though!!

323 members and looking to expand:

richie879 today at 06:55 Withdraw
marie1980xxx today at 03:49 Withdraw
clineiv today at 10:12 Withdraw
cavy Slave today at 03:49 Withdraw
mattireland123 today at 00:21 Withdraw
Jammie88 today at 12:05 Withdraw
OWLS 1984 today at 10:12 Withdraw
Mr. Brave today at 10:11 Withdraw
john9913 today at 06:14 Withdraw
salladsmon today at 10:13 Withdraw
His-Funkyness today at 06:27 Withdraw
doglinn2 today at 10:12 Withdraw
RPG55 today at 10:11 Withdraw
Mr. Lazy today at 10:13 Withdraw
DarkWarior17 today at 04:44 Withdraw
fishhunter today at 12:04 Withdraw
yuiter37 today at 10:11 Withdraw
Angel I Am today at 10:12 Withdraw
ksprelude01 today at 10:12 Withdraw
Xhago today at 10:12 Withdraw
Ender69 today at 10:11 Withdraw
frip today at 10:12 Withdraw
Solar Eclipse 2 today at 06:26 Withdraw
arther the 2 today at 06:21 Withdraw
User name is being used today at 00:16 Withdraw
devillenator today at 10:11 Withdraw

you guys are quite good at making stuff up and the big question is why????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22430

Think a little better along these lines.....It is easier to defend and supply members when they are closer together. Farms will be readily available by those who just give up

I already have some people doing that in my tribe, and now I have their troops siting in my village waiting for some idiot to attack while I go out and farm to my heart's content, mass-recruiters, gotta love em :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Umm Inuke is the duke of Flame so 50 Cal you should stop talking. The duke knows all.