Top 10 tribes (opinions)

greenmonsta

Right, I know we have quite a few fail threads, lots of spam threads and even more pointless threads, so heres one that I hope won't be spammed or useless.

The idea is that everyone gives their top 5-10 tribes that they think are the best tribes on the world, and that will outlast most others. This is not an opinion based on points, or general bias due to the tribe you're in. There does not need to be any specific order, just the 5 to 10 tribes that you think will last.

I'll start:

1: FROGS - A tribe formed by a legend with many skilled players in it. In my experience, a small tribe and a few skilled members = success.

2: Hop! - Pervis's tribe (I believe), Another premade formed by a great leader and a guy I know can do well. Has a fair amount of great players in it.

3: Naturals - Bloodhood and Uldor's creation, two players known across TW for creating rival tribes on the same world and duking it out. This is their first try at forming a tribe together, it will be interesting to see what they can come up with and how long they can last.

4: Common sense - A tribe formed by a friend of mine, a great player and good leader. Some skilled players under his command can go far as long as they don't all get bored and quit, as speed players tend to do ;).

5: Skittl - Not too sure about this tribe, I recognise a few names there and they seem to be a decently formed premade, but only time will tell.

Thats all I can do for now, I haven't really kept up with all the tribes in this world so I don't know too much about them, but those are my top5.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Finally a thread that I could actually be bothered to post something constructive in.

Will have a look and give my opinions in a bit.

Edit: My opinions. They are in no particular order, just the tribes I think will do well on this world.

Common Sense: Well, I actually didn't know much about this tribe until recently. I was in BORED! on W43 for a while (granted, after Aidan left) and wasn't really impressed, so I was looking forward to see how Aidan himself led a tribe here. Now, I added Aidan on Skype recently and have talked to him (quite a lot, actually) and he seems like a nice enough guy, as well as being competent enough. They have a good member base, who are definitely loyal, so I think it will really boil down to how dedicated they all are to this world. But, I do think they'll be one of the top tribes.

Hop!: Led by Pervis...have some amazing players. No doubt the #1 tribe in my mind.

Naturals: Have some good players, and leaders. I do expect them to do quite well, not least because NE seems to be quite an uncontested area.

Uruz: Undoubtedly some great players and great leaders....I expect these guys to do well.

C²: I think these guys might do well - they have a competent leader and some good members. Depends how they go about their business, though. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd go with Common Sense, because we're awesome, and Hop! because they're doing pretty awesomely. i'd say something about shock3d, but they have Fairfax and the fake grant, so they fail imo.

DeletedUser

Hop! is my clear number one.

2-5 in my mind are undecided, too much fluctuation right now. Uruz would be in there, and possibly Common Sense, but i'm not sold on either being top 5 right now.

greenmonsta

Hop! is my clear number one.

2-5 in my mind are undecided, too much fluctuation right now. Uruz would be in there, and possibly Common Sense, but i'm not sold on either being top 5 right now.

Doesn't have to be in any specific order, just the top 5-10 tribes that you think will last.

Skittl are really going to surprise you. Most of us are under Alias i think.

Thats what I figured, and it's why skittl are in my top 5

DeletedUser

Lol who are these skittl i see some good comments on them in this forum and out there in the game they keep forcing people from nerd to join them.

And they keep calling NERD point whore... especially hobgoblin....
he knows many from w37 and he knows good how they play..
Roflmao

DeletedUser

People are really discounting Kraken? I mean maybe it's because I like saying "Kraken!" in a strong German accent (it's delightful, I suggest you try it) or maybe it's because Irishmetal doesn't have a history of playing in bad tribes (he's a total boss, y'know?) but they're lean, have a good overall average of points and some skilled members. I wouldn't write them off just yet.

DeletedUser

People are really discounting Kraken? I mean maybe it's because I like saying "Kraken!" in a strong German accent (it's delightful, I suggest you try it) or maybe it's because Irishmetal doesn't have a history of playing in bad tribes (he's a total boss, y'know?) but they're lean, have a good overall average of points and some skilled members. I wouldn't write them off just yet.

I wouldn't totally discount us either, but quite a few of the guys are much better mid/late gamers than starters to be honest.

Also, I was kinda roped into it :icon_biggrin:

We have the potential, but we have a lot of competition in the K too (hope they Hop! on now). Only real problem I have is that a lot of the guys stayed far too clustered.

Anyway, stop drawing attention to us ya noob :icon_wink:

Rizzler

Lol who are these skittl i see some good comments on them in this forum and out there in the game they keep forcing people from nerd to join them.

Roflmao

Mail me ingame and I will personally forward you a over a dozen reports of NERD pointwhores I have seen, I would post them here but I would rather not spam up this thread.

Ontopic:

Personally I like the looks of tribes like

Hop!
MAD
Kraken
and
UseIt!

Don't really know much indepth info about their tribe and members but from what I have seen so far, I am liking.

DeletedUser

skittl will do okay for 3 months at the most.

What makes you think that?

Edit: Heres mine

FROGS. - Greeny's there, bound to do well <3

Use it - Look like a strong tribe, Some rather famous faces there under the skin.

MAD - A few decent players there, but, they have a large member base. Could be a hinderance.

Hop! - Rank 3 with 36 members, must be good. Some sexy players there. Looking forward to Bwah's PnP <3

Skittle - My tribe, im looking forward to seeing how well we perform myself. Will hopefully give some good competition out here on the rim.

DeletedUser

Okay skittl may last longer than I expected since I forgot they were on the rim.

I am not here to flame the hell out of sholmzi even tho I do not get along with him, but he is is not exactly a good leader. Alot of the members within Skittl will do well just not sold on the tribe itself.

DeletedUser

Okay skittl may last longer than I expected since I forgot they were on the rim.

I am not here to flame the hell out of sholmzi even tho I do not get along with him, but he is is not exactly a good leader. Alot of the members within Skittl will do well just not sold on the tribe itself.

^_^

Hey PBTIN.

Good to see you're in this world, and doing good too - also good to see you kiddy fiddling with Josh :icon_razz:

Edit: By the way, you've never really attempted to get to know me. I'm a lot nicer on Skype than I appear =P

DeletedUser

I am not here to flame the hell out of sholmzi even tho I do not get along with him, but he is is not exactly a good leader.
Allow me to disagree. I'd never heard anything about Shlomzi's leadership when I was looking for a premade for the W36/W37 worlds. I'd of course seen his PnP and had heard he was a bit of a dick, but that was about it. When I saw that he was starting a premade, I decided to take part. I wasn't immediately impressed but came to quite enjoy it and his leadership (until my eventual quitting of TWs, that is). The tribe was plagued from the start and due to a hacking, it was disbanded. It had a lot of potential and some good members, and Shlomzi did a good job keeping everything running.

I guess your definition of a good leader differs from mine, but he was active, competent and knew what he was doing. People listened to and respected him, and he did everything that should be done in the beginning of a premade. I'm not sure why you don't think he's a good leader, but he certainly is. The best? No, but I'd gladly join a tribe of his (if he does one after Skittl, which he said he may not) and was originally in Skittl until I ended up in another premade instead.

Meh, early wars are fun.
For us maybe, but I'm not a fan of spear wars. :/

DeletedUser

My Opinion: - In no particular order

Hop! - Best group of players on this world IMO.

Uruz - Great leaders and some fine players.

Common Sense - They have some great players and good leadership.

The Naturals - 2 great leaders with a good lineup.

DeletedUser

top 5 tribes in my opinion, no particular order

Uruz - Some good startup players and there doing well, lets see how they get on late game
Kraken - Have some of the best W34 players in there, very good late game players
Hop! - Some names i recognize in there, it'll be interesting to see what happens with them and Kraken
UseIt! - A good lineup of players, a few names i recognize in there, should go far
ShocK - No.1 tribe, they look good

DeletedUser

Roflmao

I have a NERD player right next to me.

He started before me.

I'm 3x him now. NERD is fail, minus MrBigChief who is awesome.