Top 10 tribes (opinions)

DeletedUser

Okay skittl may last longer than I expected since I forgot they were on the rim.

I am not here to flame the hell out of sholmzi even tho I do not get along with him, but he is is not exactly a good leader. Alot of the members within Skittl will do well just not sold on the tribe itself.

You are wrong in 2 cases

1. Conor is a good leader. I'd bang him anyday.

2. Not all members in Skittl will do well by themselves.

You sir, are, THE WEAKEST LINK!

DeletedUser

Riz is at it again lol. Good to see some familiar faces in a world filled with aliases.

Edit. Skittl will go far, but i
bet the north west is uncontested the most.

I have seen nobody who sticks out over here.

So far I am unimpressed with all tribes in this world. Only two have caughtmy eye. MTS and skittl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uruz - Far too many people I know either through person experience or reputation. A tribe to watch, as everyone knows. They WILL be a powerhouse.
Kraken - No player names there I know from old worlds (a break since W29 so not surprising)
Hop! - Some names i recognize in there, it'll be interesting to see what happens with them. One I have played with previously and was good.
UseIt! - Alias, alias, alias. Too many unknowns in that tribe. I know some are revieled but too much unknown to predict. Looks promising though.
ShocK - Over rated.

DeletedUser

I guess I will be forced to show you. Who up here would be a force?

DeletedUser

Or how to rim "elites"

anywho. Like I said. We will see. If I am wrong then I shall eat
my words

DeletedUser

top 4 in no particular order

Uruz - well balanced tribe which definitely has teamwork and leadership going for them. However whether a low member count on this server and in their K is worth the prestigious title of not being a mass recruiter - time will tell if the competition will break their morale.

Hop! Heard a bit about this tribe - again, a well balanced tribe with some fairly known names in there. perhaps they will be competitive and a threat to the world if like their name, they do not hop to the next world as so many people in general do.

Skittl I know the leaders and some of the members within skittl on this world. their survival or, 'domination' for a better word, relies entirely on if their leadership decides to actually stay on the world and progress with the tribe - if they can do this, they will do well

Use It all round tribe, with a few questionable players - however if their teamwork is up to par perhaps they will survive and become dominant in their area.

*my opinion is open for change whenever I feel like :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FROGS. - Greeny's there, bound to do well <3

Agreed, a great guy too.

1.Frogs- a very decent line up when completed. Alot of skill, will have to see how we work togther.

2.Hop!- some decent players, some i would love to get my axes on. hoping they come join world 50 so we can have some real fun.

3.Kraken- another premade with some skill level.

4. Skittle - if they play their cards right could do decent. in every world ive seen skittle its failed.. but never know! :lol:

5. MAD - like the looks of these guys, hope they preform well.

wIz.

DeletedUser

Uruz - Small but sexy, like those tiny things from the scorpion king movie ;D oh how i lol'd at their brutality

Useit! - It has some sexy players and i think they'll add a lot of fun to the world, lets see how they do

Hop! - I believe they will go very far, lets what them closely i believe they'll be in the spotlight a lot

DeletedUser

Riz is at it again lol. Good to see some familiar faces in a world filled with aliases.

Edit. Skittl will go far, but i
bet the north west is uncontested the most.

I have seen nobody who sticks out over here.

So far I am unimpressed with all tribes in this world. Only two have caughtmy eye. MTS and skittl.
You're either very ignorant or you weren't given the gift of sight when you were born. The North-West has Kraken, ShocK and Hop! in it; all 3 respectable premades.

Hop! area, uncontested? Say what?
Amen.

DeletedUser83368

1. Uruz, no questionis gonna do best
2. Personally I don't think hop! Is very good.I know a few players from another world, ad they just weren't the best.
U don't know much about the rest of the tribes.
And personnaly my favorite: shock, but you might say I am a but biased :p

twenty-five

1. Uruz, no questionis gonna do best
2. Personally I don't think hop! Is very good.I know a few players from another world, ad they just weren't the best.
U don't know much about the rest of the tribes.
And personnaly my favorite: shock, but you might say I am a but biased :p

I'd say you're very biased. Your duke was blatantly used as a basketball when he was a baby, and Hop! are all very good 'starters', or at least most of them.

DeletedUser87137

Very good at starting doesn't necessarily mean good the whole way through. Random W39 had a brilliant group of starters, but most quit when cerb got to over double rank 2 :) I think that is the same for Hop! :) Maybe they will hang around longer this time lol

I doudt Hop! members will quit.

twenty-five

Very good at starting doesn't necessarily mean good the whole way through. Random W39 had a brilliant group of starters, but most quit when cerb got to over double rank 2 :) I think that is the same for Hop! :) Maybe they will hang around longer this time lol

Your point? He was stating Hop! aren't "very good" , I said otherwise, and simply by saying good starters isn't exclusive of being bad late game. Most players in tribe's like that get bored, doesn't mean they can't be the best tribe on this world, which is what this thread is about silly. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser87137

My point is that as he didn't specify what Hop! aren't very good at specifically, he may not be talking about starting. Perhaps the ability to play the game for any length of time :icon_wink:

No your point was to try and degrade Hop! which you failed at :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It doesn't show your quote, but I lol'd and agree almost wholeheartedly.

My point is that as he didn't specify what Hop! aren't very good at specifically, he may not be talking about starting. Perhaps the ability to play the game for any length of time :icon_wink:
Yes, they get bored; so what? If there are no new worlds for a while and their other worlds aren't too busy, they'll probably stick around.

DeletedUser83368

Agreed, I k ow some hopplayers, I co-plaued with one of them before. Uruz is full of good players, personnaly I know about 10 of them because we were in the same tribe together. I am a member of click, but yes, they are starting to e mass-recruiting garbage. But in all I gree with you, exept I think uruz will do best by far. Any thoughts?Also, I know some players from useit!they aren't at the same level as the players from uruz, but they will be up there,too.

DeletedUser

That should be the end of that....

To me it comes down to 3 tribes early.

Frogs
HOP
URUZ

maybe Kings.... =/

The aforementioned three tribes I listed all have players leading whom I know directly or know of and I have a fair amount of respect for their players. It will be interesting if these tribes all decide to stay on this world and give it a solid go.