Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

is it a merge? i bet it's a merge
probably its a merge.
but there are other things i did it once in w57 contacted 10+ top k players(they were it top 20) either they were is a mass recruiting tribe or they are too far from the core of respective tribe or tribe less then told one to create a tribe and we got the dominant tribe of the k. latter some other jump into band wagon.
but it require a lot of ground work.
oh i forget to mention about the heavy catting from the previously dominant tribe. from which we recruited the most i have to build my academy 3 times. but i was the one to who nobbled the duke of that mass tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. t.p.1 rating: 4/10
[spoil]6 members in the top 50. They're a family tribe with a pretty poor spread. Not much room to grow. They have a few major threats in their area in TRY!, #WREKT, and -END-. I doubt they'll be around in 3 months time.[/spoil]
2. -END- rating: 7.5/10
[spoil]3 members in the top 50. Have a good spread in the SW. Potential problem tribes in their area include t.p.1 and Axe. Recently added some members of CoIn to put them at rank 2. Overall they seem to be a decent tribe. [/spoil]
3. Ya Bro rating: 8.5/10
[spoil]7 members in the top 50. They have a solid spread with room to grow. Good player growth rates. Member change seems high for it to be a premade. Easily one of the best tribes that will be around a good while. Only problem tribe in their area would prolly be Ogres.[/spoil]
4.TRY! rating: 7/10
[spoil]1 member in the top 50. Number one in oda which isn't necessarily a good thing this early on. They're mixed in with the t.p.1 family on the map so that should be plenty of growing room for them eventually as long as #WREKT doesn't get there first. Doesn't look to be to bad of a tribe overall, but i don't see them being rank one. [/spoil]
5. OGRES rating: 6/10
[spoil]2 members in the top 50. Too clustered on the map for my liking. ~GUN~ and Ya Bro both located pretty close. Push come to shove i'm not sure if OGRES will be around in 6 months.[/spoil]
7. Axe rating: 6/10
[spoil]2 members in the top 50. Way too clustered. Really high member changes for a premade. Seems like they have some decent players in there. While they may live on i don't think the tribe as a whole will. Problem tribes in their area are -END-,
~GUN~ and ~AV~.[/spoil]
Doubt rating: 9/10
[spoil]4 members in the top 50. Great spread. Really nice member growth. Don't forsee them having any problems growing in their area. Easily the best tribe imo. They'll be rank one before too long.[/spoil]
16. #WREKT rating 7/10
[spoil]2 members in the top 50. Don't have a great spread. I think that they'll be in top 5 before too long though. Problem tribes for them are prolly gonna be t.p.1 and TRY!.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1. t.p.1 rating: 4/10
[spoil]6 members in the top 50. They're a family tribe with a pretty poor spread. Not much room to grow. They have a few major threats in their area in TRY!, #WREKT, and -END-. I doubt they'll be around in 3 months time.[/spoil]
2. -END- rating: 7.5/10
[spoil]3 members in the top 50. Have a good spread in the SW. Potential problem tribes in their area include t.p.1 and Axe. Recently added some members of CoIn to put them at rank 2. Overall they seem to be a decent tribe. [/spoil]
3. Ya Bro rating: 8.5/10
[spoil]7 members in the top 50. They have a solid spread with room to grow. Good player growth rates. Member change seems high for it to be a premade. Easily one of the best tribes that will be around a good while. Only problem tribe in their area would prolly be Ogres.[/spoil]
4.TRY! rating: 7/10
[spoil]1 member in the top 50. Number one in oda which isn't necessarily a good thing this early on. They're mixed in with the t.p.1 family on the map so that should be plenty of growing room for them eventually as long as #WREKT doesn't get there first. Doesn't look to be to bad of a tribe overall, but i don't see them being rank one. [/spoil]
5. OGRES rating: 6/10
[spoil]2 members in the top 50. Too clustered on the map for my liking. ~GUN~ and Ya Bro both located pretty close. Push come to shove i'm not sure if OGRES will be around in 6 months.[/spoil]
7. Axe rating: 6/10
[spoil]2 members in the top 50. Way too clustered. Really high member changes for a premade. Seems like they have some decent players in there. While they may live on i don't think the tribe as a whole will. Problem tribes in their area are -END-, [/spoil]
[spoil]~GUN~ and ~AV~.[/spoil]
Doubt rating: 9/10
[spoil]4 members in the top 50. Great spread. Really nice member growth. Don't forsee them having any problems growing in their area. Easily the best tribe imo. They'll be rank one before too long.[/spoil]
16. #WREKT rating 7/10
[spoil]2 members in the top 50. Don't have a great spread. I think that they'll be in top 5 before too long though. Problem tribes for them are prolly gonna be t.p.1 and TRY!.[/spoil]

I agree with most of your analysis but I disagree on 7. Axe because you are mistaking the competition in there area (border of k54 and k55)...there doesn't appear to really be much competition atm.

I also disagree with 11. Doubt, I believe their area is the toughest and unless they workout a merge with someone there, whomever emerges victorious in that area (Doubt, D3TH Lif3, ~GUN~, TRUST, CS)....will be severely weakened and their progress slowed down.

I would give Doubt a 7 solely because of their location and Axe as well.

I would also give Ya Bro a 9.5 because there is 0 threat in their area. And you considerably overrated #WREKT...they deserve a 5.5 for their spread.

My next thread will be about each of the leaders in the top tribes in each k (that I think will make it out, so not based on points alone)

DeletedUser

I agree with most of your analysis but I disagree on 7. Axe because you are mistaking the competition in there area (border of k54 and k55)...there doesn't appear to really be much competition atm.

I also disagree with 11. Doubt, I believe their area is the toughest and unless they workout a merge with someone there, whomever emerges victorious in that area (Doubt, D3TH Lif3, ~GUN~, TRUST, CS)....will be severely weakened and their progress slowed down.

I would also give Ya Bro a 9.5 because there is 0 threat in their area. And you considerably overrated #WREKT...they deserve a 5.5 for their spread.

My next thread will be about each of the leaders in the top tribes in each k (that I think will make it out, so not based on points alone)

another axe loyalist.bal bla bla

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I agree completely with xxstealthyxx points of view. I have even stronger feelings for DOUBT. Their tribe has decent spread but unlike most of the other spread out tribes which may run through at most 2 - 3 other competitive tribes, DOUBT cuts through over 5 large tribes such as YaBro, the D3TH Lif3 brotherhood, TRUST etc the list goes on. I would give them a 6 for chances of surviving on their own if war begins to heat up unless they ally with the right people or merge.

DeletedUser

Where do you people get your facts from, were mainly based on the rim of k55, YaBro and Trust are nowhere near 95% of us and D3TH/Lif3 are far from a threat at this moment in time.

DeletedUser

I agree completely with xxstealthyxx points of view. I have even stronger feelings for DOUBT. Their tribe has decent spread but unlike most of the other spread out tribes which may run through at most 2 - 3 other competitive tribes, DOUBT cuts through over 5 large tribes such as YaBro, the D3TH Lif3 brotherhood, TRUST etc the list goes on. I would give them a 6 for chances of surviving on their own if war begins to heat up unless they ally with the right people or merge.
strong tribes look for strong tribes. and the less members they have is good, because less predator for same live stock. i think doubt may be allied with D3TH because although they are in same k, their cluster is little far. on the other hand axe has too many members they are big, that means the are bigger threat and so they will not find good ally, because from them the risk of backstabbing is higher.
on the other hand axe hipped themselves too much. so if the involve in war there will be much risk of a huge group of non allied tribes jump on them. yes those tribes may not have any coordination among themselves but all will want to clear out biggest threat first, even they may have insignificant tribes trying to settle their grudge if possibility arise.

its my speculation though:)

Why you hating bro?

because you are paper tiger. you are over hyped. yes if you prove me wrong its ok, lets see after ennoblement start

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Where do you people get your facts from, were mainly based on the rim of k55, YaBro and Trust are nowhere near 95% of us and D3TH/Lif3 are far from a threat at this moment in time.

I refer you now to the tribal wars auto-updating maps which puts some of your villages within YaBro's territory and bordering TRUST.

Bengal, your point about D3TH being applied to DOUBT is incorrect. Considering I just saw a mail from a friend in the tribe showing the DOUBT tribe leader miserably attempting to attack a D3TH member followed by Seven Swords being cleared.

DeletedUser

We have 2 vils near Ya Bro and TRUST are smaller than us and not even on the auto-updating map, thats hardly cutting through 5 large tribes!

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We have 2 vils near Ya Bro and TRUST are smaller than us and not even on the auto-updating map, thats hardly cutting through 5 large tribes!

Those 2 vils are begging to be nobled when the time comes and if you look at the top points per player you are on the auto updating map.

YaBro (threatens 2 villages heavily), D3TH, BURN, TWS, ~GUN~, Lif3, You either cut through them or border them, when tribes begin to expand their borders and wars start out you will be caught in the middle. Hence why I believe that a merger or alliance, would be somewhat necessary.

Last edited:

DeletedUser106595

I think all the bitching that goes on here needs to stop children (if the cap fits wear it) one thing that is being over-looked is the fact that although some tribes are widely spread doesn't matter a great deal depending on the ability of the players and how they work together, also of course is who will be staying to the end and who will be playing for PP, watch this space.

DeletedUser

I think all the bitching that goes on here needs to stop children (if the cap fits wear it) one thing that is being over-looked is the fact that although some tribes are widely spread doesn't matter a great deal depending on the ability of the players and how they work together, also of course is who will be staying to the end and who will be playing for PP, watch this space.

I believe you're wrong. Spacing in a church world has a lot to do with it in the semi-long run. Not attacking at full strength becomes very important.

Addressing my loyalty to Axe...there is none, I'm merely paying respect to a player who has seen failure multiple times and is in a position to adjust to previous mistakes.

Addressing Delete, I believe TrainofThought is right about the position of your members...I feel like you should know this.

Also I love that shots were fired. I'm going to contact the leader of D3TH to get him on the forums hahah, I would love to hear his reply. As for Seven Swords, the door is open to spice up these conversations.

To trainofthought - are there any reports you can send to back that info up about the leader of Doubt attacking someone in D3TH? If so...pm me.

And to round out this Doubt v. D3TH conversation, I'd say it is in the best interest of the two tribes to gather the best members and merge. I would have thought this would have already happened by now....surprising.

DeletedUser111495

I believe you're wrong. Spacing in a church world has a lot to do with it in the semi-long run. Not attacking at full strength becomes very important.

Addressing my loyalty to Axe...there is none, I'm merely paying respect to a player who has seen failure multiple times and is in a position to adjust to previous mistakes.

Addressing Delete, I believe TrainofThought is right about the position of your members...I feel like you should know this.

Also I love that shots were fired. I'm going to contact the leader of D3TH to get him on the forums hahah, I would love to hear his reply. As for Seven Swords, the door is open to spice up these conversations.

To trainofthought - are there any reports you can send to back that info up about the leader of Doubt attacking someone in D3TH? If so...pm me.

And to round out this Doubt v. D3TH conversation, I'd say it is in the best interest of the two tribes to gather the best members and merge. I would have thought this would have already happened by now....surprising.

Doubt and LIF3/D3TH have no official diplomacy atm, in fact doubt has no Diplomacy at this present stage in time,...

Regards to the merge it was discussed breifely between me and there leader but we both felt an alliance would be more Benefical, afterall players come and go a lot at the start of the world so when both tribes had a more stable memberlist would of been a more convenient time to merge...

However that fell through when I left my account, atm I'm just using it for PP.

As I'm aware Doubt and D3TH have had some recent conflict as I got told by there leader, although I was friends with there tribe other members of tribe had other ideas it seemed.

Although Doubt is my tribe and has good members i would not rate them the highest.

DeletedUser111495

Sorry on phone and editing is a bitch
nikug Aug 12, 21:58
I am not going to lie...I thought we were friends mate

Clarity Aug 12, 22:22
What does that mean?

nikug Aug 12, 22:49
Two attacks from members in your tribe. At this stage, pissed me off a bit. Although your leader was cleared with ease

DeletedUser106595

Rose I guarantee I'm right and as for the tribe to watch....Wrekt all the way ;-)