Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

Murder Incorporated

BEAST are obviously going to steam-roll PARA, Para made the right move by hitting allies as they need villages because Beast will come and BEAST them out, will be a slaughter and I hope Beast don't respect the NAP. Knowing Beast they will not and will snake the snakes.

#TeamRagnar

Love O

giphy.gif

oboratite

I think that's on us to decide.

Ofcorse, I was directing my question to the guy that had the presumtion that you would!
I wanted to know what his tought process was in regards to TQL helping para

oboratite

the guy said TQL would probably help Para if para fought against beats!

I was wasking why he tought that, taticaly wise

Murder Incorporated

the guy said TQL would probably help Para if para fought against beats!

I was wasking why he tought that, taticaly wise

As a member of Para I'm wondering why you'd even speculate on this subject publicly in the externals :/

Murder Incorporated

AHA! This is proof that TQL and Para are planning an end-game alliance and don't want word to leak out from their members!

lol Proof? Huh? Talk about selective reading. I wouldn't even be privy to that info

Murder Incorporated

A jest, but I suppose also a fair illustration of Poe's law.

We should all blame Nathan Poetter!

heh Fair enough bud. I'm out of the loop. It's been awhile so I don't know people or how they are. With some people I've encountered your comment could very well have been meant seriously.

DeletedUser80720

im actually missing the point where sitting a player from another tribe means shit :D and the fact your comparing sitting accounts to alliance to end war is ridiculous
how can you compare them

i suppose riot or zombies sit each others accounts if urgently needed right?
guess that means you have planned an end war alliance with them to

well probably not if they keep loosing villages at the pace they are they wont be around in 2 months ^^

DeletedUser122029

Have to admire corny in a way, even though his allies and few tribe members dislike him a lot he still tries to defend them, talk about loyalty.

69aebecb46556d8c003ee631cf78493f.png

b554cc2908dceeccca8c23cc27061924.png

As its against the rules I had to erase skype names but if anyone doesn't believe they are real and wants it with names etc can just pm ig. #Justice4corny

DeletedUser80720

its actually pretty funny that people believe what they are told ^^

i have never actually spied on any tribe
i have never turned my back on any tribe ive been a part of
and i certainly dont give a shit what liars say

DeletedUser122029

its actually pretty funny that people believe what they are told ^^

i have never actually spied on any tribe
i have never turned my back on any tribe ive been a part of
and i certainly dont give a shit what liars say

hey I'm just the messenger. That's your coalition buds saying that.

DeletedUser80720

hey I'm just the messenger. That's your coalition buds saying that.
well if its really the coalition people saying it then im sure you wont mind PMing me names since you didnt keep them on the pics

DeletedUser122029

well if its really the coalition people saying it then im sure you wont mind PMing me names since you didnt keep them on the pics
just obeying the laws of the externals but you can pm ig for them and ill send them, same ig name as external.