Top 10

DeletedUser49590

Poopy? Really........

1 {RASP} - The numbers state that they are doing well on all fronts - Really? Check the K5 front.. Doing real good! :icon_wink:
2 MCD - Where is the leadership - They have leaders now.
3 ATTERO - Pulling strong numbers
4 -=WE=- - Most likely will be a tribe that stays. (plus a cute leader :icon_wink:) - YIKES!
5 LoD-G1 - Ummm.....
6 AP - who?
7 jotad - A tribe that has pulled strong numbers and has potential to move to the top 5
8 CQB - Grave yard
9 SFV - Ummm.....
10 =TITE= - The name has been thrown around more then there nukes.

:)

DeletedUser

Might as well get one topic back on track...

{RASP} - A bit full of themselves ^.^
MCD - Holding well :)
ATTERO - Doing great, as usual :D
-=WE=- - Good tribe, good tribe
AP - Pshh, I have no idea :|
LoD-G1 - Yay :) :)
Jotad - <333333333333333333333333333333333333 ^.^
SFV - See ATTERO
~THB~ - Who are they? And why are they there?
CQB - Tis a sad day to see them drop so many ranks

DeletedUser

{RASP} - won't say anything
MCD - loseing villages fast
ATTERO - Doing great,
-=WE=- - Good tribe
AP - don't know
LoD-G1 - good tribe
Jotad - sucks because perfect misfit is in it
SFV - not bad
~THB~ - doing a lot better
CQB - hahaha

Winzora

Might as well get one topic back on track...

{RASP} - A bit full of themselves ^.^
MCD - Holding well :)
ATTERO - Doing great, as usual :D
-=WE=- - Good tribe, good tribe
AP - Pshh, I have no idea :|
LoD-G1 - Yay :) :)
Jotad - <333333333333333333333333333333333333 ^.^
SFV - See ATTERO
~THB~ - Who are they? And why are they there?
CQB - Tis a sad day to see them drop so many ranks

.......They insulted you didn't they?

DeletedUser

Jotad have proved themselves on more than one occasion.

A simple look at tribe OD shows that they hold their own.

DeletedUser49379

{RASP} - Can anyone even slow them down? They're winning on every front.
MCD - Once a great tribe, and still a very good one. They may be on the decline though with all of the great players they've lost as of late. Definitely need to fill some gaps.
ATTERO - Impressive numbers against MCD, but not sure how they'll stand up against RASP. (It has to happen eventually...) They are the #2 tribe right now though in my opinion.
-=WE=- - Opposite side of the world, but they seem to be pretty good.
AP - Recently formed, but almost silent it seems. Hopefully they'll step it up and do something big.
LoD-G1 - They have some good members. Now if they could work together...
Jotad - Rumored to be quite good, but from the OD I can't tell too much difference. Stats are always in their favor though, so that says something. Wish I were close enough to actually have a valid opinion.
SFV - Not ATTERO obviously, but a true academy ranked at #8? Wow.
~THB~ - Declared war on my tribe from 10 continents away. Uhh...
CQB - Wish they'd get back to what they once were, but I don't see it happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good summary person.

Rather than comment on others, thought I should show my own opinion.

{RASP} - Always impressive, I think it is their discipline that is the best thing. They are still pulling off mass co-ordinated attacks and wait for the timing to be right.
MCD - Never, ever, ever, write them off. I love to play against them because they make you want to play better. Most of them are funny. We still find the odd one that says NEH NEH I AM THE WIN! ATTERO SUX but most of them are good to talk to.
ATTERO - Good leadership, discipline and actually quite fun too. No big ego's which helps (biased obviously)
-=WE=- - I hope they wont get too caught up in internal nobling. Good tribe formed by strong leadership.
AP - At the moment I feel they hover between PoMCD and MCD lite. If I am honest I see them as lunch. Waiting for someone to convince me otherwise. Until then bright red snacks on my map.
LoD-G1 - Good members. I have high hope the Supertanker is turning around and has some direction. For them to control such a vast amount of Rim land they are going to have some erm.. less active players. I almost think they are too loyal to their smaller players. Maybe should see them less as part time tribe members, more as take away pizza.
Jotad - Good organised tribe. They make me edgy due to their world position, i.e. right up atteros ass on the east side. Looking forward to playing with them closer to see how they do. The timings / co-ordination mean that they should be good to play with.
SFV - Always surprise me. Good players, and a very good leader who defines himself quite clearly away from Attero.
~THB~ - Know very little about them
CQB - I wish they weren't collapsing, I also liked the new leader who made his presence felt recently (mullers), but frankly I wish Attero were nearer them so we could feed.

DeletedUser

{RASP} - They are still the best tribe in TW11. besides on having to many fronts they can still withstand it..
MCD - Once a great tribe in TW11 but due to the lost of their good PLAYERS they got it slow but i believe they can bounce back having a Great skilled members..
ATTERO - They've simplified AC,AD, etc into 1 tribe which comes'up with "ATTERO".. i can't say anything about them they are very good tribe..
-=WE=- - in the other way, TW11 rspected them for having the best leadership in TW11. many thinks that what if they Go on RASP or any Biggers tribes in their fronts..
AP - front AoD to AP they still are very silent.. Hope they can prove something..
LoD-G1 - Their restructuring thing in getting to pay of.. i believe that they are having their best month and doing great to.. inspite of having good leadership they still need to do good in their coordination.. They have a good core of players.
Jotad - i find Jotad as being one of the fierce tribe in TW11. you know what im saying! to all the Pinoy's playing in Jotad.. You know who you are.. mabuhay!
SFV - a true academy of Attero.. They are a good tribe with good members.
~THB~ - i know that Excalibur with his wife ANJA PiPi is a good leader. they are doing better with their members..
CQB - Once to be One of the best tribe in TW11, Hope they can be back on track after having the biggest lost..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh, why not.

{RASP} - Doing well as usual. Good leaders, good members (except that noob drod222 :icon_razz:) barring those who joined from ????. If {RASP} truly are trying to train them, hopefully the costs won't outweigh the benefits.

MCD - Interesting tribe, to say the least. They're definitely a ghost of their former selves, but they are still very much in the game.

ATTERO - They've been taking the fight to MCD for as long as I can remember, I have no doubt they will continue to do so. Don't know much about their leadership.

-=WE=- - They look to be falling behind somewhat against MCD (although I haven't checked their stats for about a week), but with Carlini at the helm I think they'll be just fine.

AP - AoD + MCD-2 = double the helping of fail.

LoD-G1 - Their members are competent as individuals, but they don't seem to work well as a group. Whoever is coordinating their attacks needs to step up their game.

Jotad - Really proved themselves against, ~4~, ????, and the remains that joined {RASP}. They could definitely shake up the world if they joined MCD's side, but seeing as they seem to be good friends with ATTERO that probably won't happen.

SFV- Nothing special imo. Only noticable quality is being in the Top 10 as an academy.

~THB~ - *laughs in their general direction*

CQB - Meh. If they can get a solid leadership going that can root out the inactives, they could keep a solid presence in southern World 11.

Sorry if those responses seem kind of general >_>

DeletedUser

To clarify something Headvoid said above (and for the other people who have been asking me) I am not the leader of CQB at the moment, 3olah is the duke. However, I am part of the leadership.

DeletedUser

1. {RASP} - great tribe
2 . MCD - legend
3 . ATTERO - organized tribe
4 . -=WE=- - great leaders
5 . AP - new tribe (tribe name)
6 . LoD-G1 - great tribe
7 . jotad - ASTIG!
8 . SFV - same as ATTERO
9 . ~THB~ - dunno
10 . =TITE - dunno

Winzora

Ha, all talk and no action.

Oh wait, thats right, you cant do anything. Talk all you want, but someone like you wont change anything about my account.

And next time, at least try to spell 'seriously' right.

Writing wrong spellings is the best part of spam.

GiVe Me G0lD Pl0X!

DeletedUser

AP - AoD + MCD-2 = double the helping of fail.

~THB~ - *laughs in their general direction*

@ AP-
shipment-of-fail.jpg

@~THB~ -
FrenchTaunt.gif

Renegade = most awesomernessest.