Top 10

DeletedUser

>.> Right, I understand... I'm not wanted :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

6.-APOC- - Bah academy :/ World is still not rid of family's

Would be kind of silly to not have one when thousands of new people joined right before the world closed to new registrations.

astrophytum

And Noobs merged into??

thats right, !?!

24under stop talking like you knew anything of what went on in any of these tribe. King red disband noobs and the player left went to g.khan,!?! and baseET. There was never a merges and player just left to tribe they felt they would best fit into. So 24under stop trying to make stuff about merges, it just make you look like a troll.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You probably havent seen the new Zfile -FE@R-:icon_rolleyes:

nope i haven't i quit w35 :icon_wink:

@forbes i didn't say it would. I meerly made an observation :icon_razz:

Would be kind of silly to not have one when thousands of new people joined right before the world closed to new registrations.

who are how many points?

Seriously just give them old accounts etc, a lots easier than waiting for them to grow :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope i haven't i quit w35 :icon_wink:

@forbes i didn't say it would. I meerly made an observation :icon_razz:

who are how many points?

Seriously just give them old accounts etc, a lots easier than waiting for them to grow :icon_eek:

You'd give brand new players you know nothing about multi-million point accounts?

DeletedUser

alternatively it'd be good to just noble them rather than letting them grow

DeletedUser

yeh i know. I was merely stipulating why i might sink to take a 200p village

DeletedUser

I'll noble anything if I think it will suit me long-term.

The problem with waiting for someone else to grow a little village is that it usually takes them sooooo long to do so. If I let them grow, it's usually not much past getting the academy.

DeletedUser

usually people don't grow up to that point when they join a new world. they usually quit around 200p mark and then 14 days till they're gone

DeletedUser

I had a guy noble his way into my CI (a member of a very small tribe), so I nobled him out. He whined and begged and I told him to stay out of my CI and I'd leave him alone. What does he do? He nobles two more with one inside my CI. I don't know if he was trying to position himself to get his village back. Anyway, I waited until he grew it to about 3K and I nobled it off him. That's more along with what I was mentioning.

"you can't stop freedom of selection" ... I like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back on topic.. Top ten
1. =Apoc= - I respect some players in the tribe..
2. Fe@r- have many friends in the tribe..
3. Hawk- lost its previous glory, but still going
4. Magi- they're... there :p
5. -Apoc- - No players that I respect.. sorry
6. ~TW~ - pointless tribe...
7-10 - could care less

DeletedUser

7-10 could care less?

really you could care less? would that be not even posting there numbers :D