Top 15 Statistics

DeletedUser

haha....
:icon_biggrin:
miss understood the post
anyway its already has been posted there even though i had spend some time on it ..some times we are wasting the time for nothing .Leave it mate
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I've been really crunched for time. I'll do one next week wednesday at the two-week mark.

daitalyndude

fsd

ah TRUST is so close to the top 15, just a million or so points away :p not that bad

DeletedUser

This has been one informative thread.
I hope Bluefusion keeps it revived.

(Oh, and thank you for the great effort!)

DeletedUser15609

Its been a while since theres been any info here, dnt give up this thread bluefusion, its one of the few good ones.

wolves apha

College or Uni or whatever it calls, is a real time consumer. I'm just glad he hasn't left the game for lack of time.

Stay strong ol' Blue!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Life is incredibly busy right now, but I have the data I need and I hope that within a day or so I'll buy out the time to compile it.

It's been about 3 weeks now, so it's going to be very shocking to see all the changes.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Since I am doing some extra calculations, I'm going to split this across a few tables. First, is the previous table, to help make comparisons.

top1591207mf5.jpg

I have updated the first page with the new table, and I shall post it here as well:
top1510407agp0.jpg

Sorry, I forgot to color every other line...

Noteworthies:
1) The result of the LEGION/TORORG merge is clear.
2) Look at the total points increase of LEGION and SCIROS--they more than doubled in size.
3) Haita did some impressive merging as well
4) Ouch, EA. You have seen better days.
5) D.A. is indeed in trouble.
6) The compound rates are much lower than the real rates that we've had in the past. Have we become a much more inactive world? Is real life (perhaps, university education) to blame?

More to come later. Figured I'd give you guys something to chew on in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Real life has been mentioned it a disturbing number of farwell messages I've read the past week. I've been playing less than a month and it looks like the game base is just falling off.

I'm kinda curious, how long has TW been around? Is this a seasonal thing or is it just falling away? BTW I've played in a number of MMOs and when there is a mass exodus of seasoned players its bad for the longevity.

What's up?

DeletedUser

HaitaX indeed has some merging done, but they've also nobled a nice chunk of villages in the past week...

As far as rates decreasing, I think you have RL issues, better players (the more nerdy/dork-ish) staying, less easy targets to take.

DeletedUser

I think DA/LFKD are doing a decent job at salvaging their good players. From what I heard, some folks had no problem clearing several villages once attacks were launched recently...

DeletedUser

We missed 10 inactives, not too bad the stats for us :)

Thanks blue, as ussual.

DeletedUser

this list needs updating already...

lol I know...

Darn D.A. had to take a nosedive right after I made it. But, if that's all that's really changed, you can survive :)

Besides, look at it as an opportunity to see how they were right before they practically disbanded.